Show some backbone % political courage

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A few lefties show disrespect before a ball game & everyone starts throwing a tantrum & tells everyone to take their ball and go home.
The season hasn't even begun yet in full and everyone is ready to throw up their hands & give up. It's mind boggling. You don't win a political debate by storming off of the debate stage.
I for one think what the spoiled brats are doing & how they're acting is unprofessional and inappropriate for the venue. Having said that I am also smart enough to know there are legal, binding contracts involved with these players that can't simply be dismissed. As a result I will give the NFL time to figure out how they are going to handle it. I will wait to see if the problem as I see it grows or solves itself.
Overreacting never solved anything.

In the grand scheme these losers are just that....losers. Like everything leftist assholes try it will soon fade away

LOL
sorry for laughing but, to hear a liberal say over reacting is not the way to do things just strikes me as funny.

A few lefties show disrespect before a ball game & everyone starts throwing a tantrum & tells everyone to take their ball and go home.
The season hasn't even begun yet in full and everyone is ready to throw up their hands & give up. It's mind boggling. You don't win a political debate by storming off of the debate stage.
I for one think what the spoiled brats are doing & how they're acting is unprofessional and inappropriate for the venue. Having said that I am also smart enough to know there are legal, binding contracts involved with these players that can't simply be dismissed. As a result I will give the NFL time to figure out how they are going to handle it. I will wait to see if the problem as I see it grows or solves itself.
The whole issue is being massively overblown.

Who gives a crap if an athlete or a team wants to make a "statement".

It's gonna take a helluva lot more than that.

I heard the KKK is going to sit to protest the freeing of the slaves. I don't know how the black players would feel about that.

Quickest way to destroy the sport is politicize it......players better wake up

The problem is these players are idiots. They're are being encouraged by the left to "speak out" on social and political issues. And every time the athletes do the media fawns over them.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see the ratings for last night's game.

The NFL only reacts in the magnitude that it effects the bottom line.

What do you think is the overreaction here? Not going to see the games or patronizing the business that you disagree with is not an overreaction - it is the proper response.

What do you think is the overreaction here? Not going to see the games or patronizing the business that you disagree with is not an overreaction - it is the proper response.

Personally, I think it's an overreaction to give a flying fuck what Kaepernick wants to pretend he's protesting.

Calling for a Boycott before the season is underway because one privileged moron offended you is overreacting

Personally, I think it's an overreaction to give a flying fuck what Kaepernick wants to pretend he's protesting.
I get the anger at his position. At the same time when a pit bull mauled a child I wasn't ready to kill my daughters pit bull.

Forum List

Back