Shut Down The Trump Business Organization. Now.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

Oh, there’s been nary a peep from our esteemed opinion pages regarding the flood of money from foreign entities into the Trump Organization.

Let’s talk about the Trump Organization.

Shut it down?

Oh, there’s been nary a peep from our esteemed opinion pages regarding the flood of money from foreign entities into the Trump Organization.

Not one word about the impropriety of a candidate for President still operating a business that relies on deals in foreign lands, with foreign governments.

The New York Daily News, this past weekend, found that Donald Trump’s been doing a lot of big deals with the Saudi government, putting a lot of money into his pocket.

We know that the Trump Organization makes a lot of money off its resorts in Dubai and Bali, and has a big deal going on in Turkey and the Philippines.

We know that Donald Trump, Jr. said, “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

How does all that money coming in give the American people the confidence that Donald Trump isn’t selling future access and policy, right now, in exchange for cash?

Shut Down The Trump Organization. Now.

When you accuse others you better damn sure be clean yourself!

• Banned
Biff+Tannen.jpg

Let’s talk about the Trump Organization.

Shut it down?

Not one word about the impropriety of a candidate for President still operating a business that relies on deals in foreign lands, with foreign governments.

The New York Daily News, this past weekend, found that Donald Trump’s been doing a lot of big deals with the Saudi government, putting a lot of money into his pocket.

We know that the Trump Organization makes a lot of money off its resorts in Dubai and Bali, and has a big deal going on in Turkey and the Philippines.

We know that Donald Trump, Jr. said, “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

How does all that money coming in give the American people the confidence that Donald Trump isn’t selling future access and policy, right now, in exchange for cash?

Shut Down The Trump Organization. Now.

When you accuse others you better damn sure be clean yourself!
and when you back another who is just as bad?.....does that make one a hypocrite?.....

I can't believe the shit I read these days from these left wing whackos. It's an international business doing.......you know...............business internationally.

:lol:

I can't believe the shit I read these days from these left wing whackos. It's an international business doing.......you know...............business internationally.

You'll only confuse them...they dont understand business anymore complicated than a Kool Aid stand.

...they dont understand business anymore complicated than a Kool Aid stand.

they dont' even understand that...

They keep drinking the product instead of selling it

Do you think a conflict of interest would exist should he be elected prez? Do you think he should shut down the Trump org if he wins? If no, then why?

My, the liberals are certainly turning into whiners as Hillary slowly loses her lead to Trump, aren't they?
The OP uses the same tired line that cons have been using against Hillary and you call him a scared whiner... So would the same be true about the group he is emulating?

The Trump empire is an international business. Business. Not a charity organization that got donations based on a pay to play scheme that was set up to give favors to donors.

My, the liberals are certainly turning into whiners as Hillary slowly loses her lead to Trump, aren't they?
The OP uses the same tired line that cons have been using against Hillary and you call him a scared whiner... So would the same be true about the group he is emulating?
Trump sold his role as SecState?

Yeah?
Having comprehension problems? Ok I'll spell it out. The same conflict of interest that cons have been blabing about with the Clinton foundation exist with the Trump org. The first business associate that gets a meet In the oval or invite to a function gets the same "access" that Hillary gave. Any business friendly policy envoked by Trump can be tied to his own companies self interest. Same shit you all are doing to Hillary. You do recognize that dont you?

Trump sold his role as SecState?

Yeah?
Having comprehension problems? Ok I'll spell it out. The same conflict of interest that cons have been blabing about with the Clinton foundation exist with the Trump org. The first business associate that gets a meet In the oval or invite to a function gets the same "access" that Hillary gave. Any business friendly policy envokes by Trump can be tied to his own companies self interest. Same shot you all are doing to Hillary. You do recognize that dont you?

I'll agree with that.
Dems can appoint a special watchdog,paid for by the DNC of course,and make sure he does nothing untoward.
Wish you could say the same about the hildabeast.....

Forum List

Back