Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Who blinks first?

Trump?

the Dems?

The GOP in Congress?

I'm thinking some type of compromise promoted as a win-win.
Say $3.9b for the wall and green cards for the DACA kids.
It looks like Trump has a new prototype of wall that could be much cheaper per mile, so he might spin it as he gets the same length of wall.

It looks like Trump has a new prototype of wall that could be much cheaper per mile, so he might spin it as he gets the same length of wall.
Sounds like a plan as long as Trump doesn't throw in all the rest of that immigration reform he insisted on last time at the last minute. Has he learned his lesson yet about what compromise means?

Sounds like a plan as long as Trump doesn't throw in all the rest of that immigration reform he insisted on last time at the last minute. Has he learned his lesson yet about what compromise means?
Why don’t you give a shit about Americans and America! Why do libturds aka democrats hate this country so much? We are entitled to national security. We deserve nothing less!

He still owes us the EOs to remove/challenge "birthright citizenship" as well as "chain migration" and the "visa lottery".

The price tag for DACA path is 20 Billion and upfront not years down the road where the likes of Schumer can pull the football out as we kick............

That isn't going to happen..........They might settle on a number between 15 to 20 billion on that...........but this is a short term fight...........doubt it............Pelosi and Schumer don't want the wall period............they would never go for it............

Might get a 4 billion dollar deal.......maybe about 250 miles of new fence and 300 million in cameras and motion detectors.

Dems have most to lose in the Schumer shutdown. The endless investigations will halt. Pelosi won't get to go after guns. I would wait them out to all $25B.

Dems have most to lose in the Schumer shutdown. The endless investigations will halt. Pelosi won't get to go after guns. I would wait them out to all $25B.

This is the Trump shutdown, he said so himself.
We heard your blah blah blah on that about 50 times now.........was that a recording.......

What the hell is your prediction..................hmmm..............

OMG!! The government has shut down! The horror! Where is my Valium! I'm so traumatized that I may have to take a Caribbean cruise just to relieve the anxiety!

I like that idea................full funding now for DACA.............we agree there......

:113:

The House sent a passed Bill over. Schumer had his klan vote NO. Schumer owns it now. DJT did what Pelosi asked for. Case closed.

Yes! The Trump Shutdown! National security is just that important to those who care about Americans! You open borders shits can go pound sand.

I was thinking the same, though I don't think he gives that much on DACA, do you? I think they allocated $5.7B, so he might accept 5-5.2 or something.

Trump simply cannot blink, or he cant win in 2020. The Dems can still beat him (in a long shot), if he has a wall to protect the American People, but he probably cannot win without it.

He still owes us the EOs to remove/challenge "birthright citizenship" as well as "chain migration" and the "visa lottery".
Can we work on one thing at a time? If he puts all that stuff in there NOW, you will get no Wall. Guaranteed. Which is more important to you?

If no funding, Veto everthing Jan03 onwards for two years.

I suppose schumer-Pelosi will keep shutdown status until this passed house bill expires? Then begin to "negotiate".

Make it clear now, price is $5B in Jan too. No negotiations after that point. Use the military. String razor wire. Ramp up ICE.

Forum List

Back