Shutdown Prediction Thread

Who blinks first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dems have most to lose in the Schumer shutdown. The endless investigations will halt. Pelosi won't get to go after guns. I would wait them out to all $25B.
"Schumer Shutdown??"

LOLOL

"I will be the one to shut it down." ~ Crazy Donald
Hell.........I'd have left it open........and started massive raids into businesses and after deporting about 2 million illegals I'd pour salt in your wounds.......but that is just me....

Make you beg me for the wall........LOL

Turkey-builds-new-wall-at-Syria-border.jpg

Turkey..........gooble gooble...

DSC_0268.jpg

Israel

My prediction: nobody cares.
Tax paying Americans care! We are the ones footing the bill.
Nope. Most Americans don't want Trump's wall.
So what is it about securing our borders that you're against? I don't get why ANY American would be against secure borders.
That we already have walls and fences up along some 650 miles of the border. Trump's plan is to rebuild it plus add maybe another 50-250 miles.

So what is it about securing our borders that you're against? I don't get why ANY American would be against secure borders.
That we already have walls and fences up along some 650 miles of the border. Trump's plan is to rebuild it plus add maybe another 50-250 miles.
Because some parts of the wall aren't secure. If you have a hole in your defense, it's only normal to shore it up. Why are you against making the borden secure?

The extra 3.4 billion would build about 250 miles of it.

Forum List

Back