Shutting Down The Border?

Lefties lie.

It's what they do.

Including the fucktard in the White House.

He lies too.
Speaking of fucktards in the White House, was Trump telling the truth when he said he almost completed TH3 WAHL and it could be finished in three weeks?

Did he get Mexico to pay for it?

Only farming going on around here is corn and soybeans, dumbfuck commie bitch
Mexicans are used for roofing, farming, and many other labor jobs.

They are working their asses off for their families.

But you go with "thugs", you racist little boy.

Silver lining..... these migrant young men and women will make great cannon fodder in Joe's and the dems 3rd world war.... we are racing towards...
R.3340a5e1a79c44264a00269fa4101bc6

Speaking of fucktards in the White House, was Trump telling the truth when he said he almost completed TH3 WAHL and it could be finished in three weeks?

Did he get Mexico to pay for it?
Well it can't be finished now even though we paid for it... Joe left it rusting where it was delivered... Only an angry fool would do that.... the same fool that left millions of dollars in Afghanistan....

Its becoming very comical to watch you idiots defend Biden....

Mexicans are used for roofing, farming, and many other labor jobs.

They are working their asses off for their families.

But you go with "thugs", you racist little boy.

Dumbfuck. I know everyone in this town, and those were not from here. If they were actively employed they wouldn't be going to a Walmart or a Goodwill store at 10:30 AM on a work day. They wouldn't be riding around town on bicycles, in groups of three or four.

Gawd, you are not only stupid, you're unobservant and oblivious.

Well it can't be finished now even though we paid for it... Joe left it rusting where it was delivered... Only an angry fool would do that.... the same fool that left millions of dollars in Afghanistan....

Trump got about 80 miles of new fencing done. Not even a wall.

Fencing.

Yet he claims he almost finished the wall!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Dumbfuck. I know everyone in this town, and those were not from here. If they were actively employed they wouldn't be going to a Walmart or a Goodwill store at 10:30 AM on a work day. They wouldn't be riding around town on bicycles, in groups of three or four.

Gawd, you are not only stupid, you're unobservant and oblivious.
Your anecdotes are about as reliable as Trump's fidelity to his wives and his voters.

They can't defend Biden. All they can do is slam Trump, or try to blame him for Biden's failures.

If only Trump had completed the Wall. Those Mexican thugs would be alive today...

Trump got about 80 miles of new fencing done. Not even a wall.

Fencing.

Yet he claims he almost finished the wall!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
80 miles my ass... but even giving you that today there would be 300 miles done in the most vulnerable areas... CA is already walled off so Texas and AZ were the two states that they were concentrating on...
But why am I arguing with you about the border... you want it opened...

80 miles my ass... but even giving you that today there would be 300 miles done in the most vulnerable areas... CA is already walled off so Texas and AZ were the two states that they were concentrating on...
But why am I arguing with you about the border... you want it opened...

I forgot he was still alive. I took everyone off my ignore list so I could taste the salty tears over the Roe/Wade thing.

Guess I'll just put that asshole back on ignore, since he doesn't serve any purpose.

I forgot he was still alive. I took everyone off my ignore list so I could taste the salty tears over the Roe/Wade thing.

Guess I'll just put that asshole back on ignore, since he doesn't serve any purpose.
He hasn't changed... same old anti American scumbag.... I mostly ignore him completely....

By the time we get rid of this nightmare in depends and actually attempt to stop the flow from the south, we may be faced with a REAL, ARMED, invasion. The flow has numbered in the millions and traffic like that takes time to slow, then stop. I say save money from building a wall and use it to build prisons to incarcerate ANY business owner or corporate officer that hires non-citizens without a proper work Visa.

I prefer sending ALL armed forces to the border, with orders SHOOT TO KILL.
Build a wall of bodies..........they will get the hint.

If not, the ammo manufacturers will be 24/7 production.

Forum List

Back