SI: First trans women of Color

Barriers are being broken and History continues to be in the making. What a beautiful person Ms Bloom is. If only I were born 10 years earlier, I may have had an opportunity at modeling myself. I can just picture her in posters on the wall of college kids’ dorm rooms!

Just admit it...you want some black cock.

Barriers are being broken and History continues to be in the making. What a beautiful person Ms Bloom is. If only I were born 10 years earlier, I may have had an opportunity at modeling myself. I can just picture her in posters on the wall of college kids’ dorm rooms!

What would be wrong with that?

The intended audience for SI's swimsuit issue, in very large part, does not want to see some mentally-ill male freak dressed up as a woman.

BillNyeCrazy.gif

There is a saying; "If you've got it, flaunt it." Sort of silly, I suppose, but it is interesting that there is no saying, "If you don't have it, flaunt it."

You’re all just jealous that you never get to sleep with a beautiful woman like that. I bet 1/2 of you already wanked one out to her
I sleep with females.
Not males with dysphoria.

Never know if you slept with a female who had the genital transformation. Only about a quarter of trans go to those lengths, but they're out there.
And hell, maybe you got a BJ at some point from a trans and you wouldn't know.
Let that reality sink in. ;)

When are we gonna stop neglecting the Black trans dwarfs? They have been ignored for way too long and frankly, I'm fed up.

"Transpersons" may be anything they like in their own minds. Trying to control what they are in other peoples' minds is not going to work out well.

Exactly. Bruce Jenner might insist he's a broad now, and ditto with this homosexual fellow in SI.

And he might be in his own mind, or if he goes down to the local LGBTQ hangouts people will enable that delusion.

But Bruce Jenner is still a dude, and that's just factual reality.

Donald let her use his bathroom. :lol:

What would be wrong with that?

If you have to ask......

Never know if you slept with a female who had the genital transformation. Only about a quarter of trans go to those lengths, but they're out there.
And hell, maybe you got a BJ at some point from a trans and you wouldn't know.Let that reality sink in.

I've only ever slept with one woman. After twenty-six years of marriage, I have to think that if she was really a mutilated man, I'd have got some clue of it by now.

And hell, maybe you got a BJ at some point from a trans and you wouldn't know.Let that reality sink in.

I've only ever slept with one woman. After twenty-six years of marriage, I have to think that if she was really a mutilated man, I'd have got some clue of it by now.

Dude, posting pics of your wife in suggestive poses in a political forum is ill-advised. Take that shit to AdultFriendFinder ;-)

Dude, posting pics of your wife in suggestive poses in a political forum is ill-advised. Take that shit to AdultFriendFinder ;-)

You're just jealous because you don't have a wife who is as beautiful, as intelligent, as virtuous, and as loving as my wife is.

And so desperate that you see the pictures that I posted here as “suggestive poses”.

Last edited:
"Transpersons" may be anything they like in their own minds. Trying to control what they are in other peoples' minds is not going to work out well.

Exactly. Bruce Jenner might insist he's a broad now, and ditto with this homosexual fellow in SI.

And he might be in his own mind, or if he goes down to the local LGBTQ hangouts people will enable that delusion.

But Bruce Jenner is still a dude, and that's just factual reality.

Donald let her use his bathroom. :lol:

Bruce Jenner is a tremendous fellow and a good friend of the Trumpster, you know. Trump is close with the whole Kardashian-Jenner family.

Bruce Jenner is a tremendous fellow and a good friend of the Trumpster, you know. Trump is close with the whole Kardashian-Jenner family.

Nice response and true to the best of my knowledge, except that dude's a chick now named Caitlyn.
Be respectful of people's choices - I think you MIGHT be capable .. but verdict still out on that.

Nice response and true to the best of my knowledge, except that dude's a chick now named Caitlyn.
Be respectful of people's choices - I think you MIGHT be capable .. but verdict still out on that.
Wrong. Bruce Jenner isn't a female.

Why should I be respectful of people's choices when you aren't?

Forum List

Back