🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sick Filthy Leftwing Perverts Strike Again: The mobbing of J.K. Rowling

The mobbing of J.K. Rowling

Left-wing transgender activists may say they fight for equality, but the dust-up between radical liberals and famed Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling this week exposes the truth. It’s now beyond clear that many liberal transgender activists are extremists who don’t want just equality but instead demand total subservience to their narrative, seeking destruction for anyone who refuses to bend the knee.

This controversy all started with an academic, Maya Forstater, who expressed concerns for women’s well-being if the transgender movement was successful in redefining exactly what it means to be a man or a woman. Her comments included the statements that “men cannot change into women” and, “Everyone’s equality and safety should be protected, but women and girls lose out on privacy, safety, and fairness if males are allowed into changing rooms, dormitories, prisons, and sports teams.”

Hardly radical stuff.

In retaliation for these balanced statements made with concern for women and transgender people alike, Forstater’s life was thrown into complete upheaval. The Independent reports:

• The Central London Employment Tribunal upheld the firing of tax expert Maya Forstater, 45, over a series of tweets questioning government plans to allow people to self-identify as another gender.
  • Ms Forstater was a visiting fellow at the Centre for Global Development (CGD), which is a think-tank based in London and Washington that campaigns against poverty.
  • She was accused of using ‘offensive and exclusionary’ language on Twitter for saying “men cannot change into women”. Her legal dispute against her former employer was seen as a test on whether a ‘gender-critical’ view – that there are only two biological sexes – was a protected philosophical belief under the 2010 Equality Act.
  • Judge James Tayler decided that Ms Forstater’s view was ‘incompatible with human dignity and fundamental rights of others.’

In these comments, Forstater wasn’t speaking about an individual colleague or case. Instead, she was simply expressing her personal opinion about the ramifications of a complete redefinition of how we determine who is a man or a woma
n.

ME: This is the fascism of the Left. Either buy into their junk science or be destroyed on the altar of perversion. England has gone mad, and the same is happening here

upload_2019-12-21_7-40-12.png

Left-wing transgender activists may say they fight for equality, but the dust-up between radical liberals and famed Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling this week exposes the truth. It’s now beyond clear that many liberal transgender activists are extremists who don’t want just equality but instead demand total subservience to their narrative, seeking destruction for anyone who refuses to bend the knee.

This controversy all started with an academic, Maya Forstater, who expressed concerns for women’s well-being if the transgender movement was successful in redefining exactly what it means to be a man or a woman. Her comments included the statements that “men cannot change into women” and, “Everyone’s equality and safety should be protected, but women and girls lose out on privacy, safety, and fairness if males are allowed into changing rooms, dormitories, prisons, and sports teams.”

Hardly radical stuff.

In retaliation for these balanced statements made with concern for women and transgender people alike, Forstater’s life was thrown into complete upheaval. The Independent reports:

• The Central London Employment Tribunal upheld the firing of tax expert Maya Forstater, 45, over a series of tweets questioning government plans to allow people to self-identify as another gender.
  • Ms Forstater was a visiting fellow at the Centre for Global Development (CGD), which is a think-tank based in London and Washington that campaigns against poverty.
  • She was accused of using ‘offensive and exclusionary’ language on Twitter for saying “men cannot change into women”. Her legal dispute against her former employer was seen as a test on whether a ‘gender-critical’ view – that there are only two biological sexes – was a protected philosophical belief under the 2010 Equality Act.
  • Judge James Tayler decided that Ms Forstater’s view was ‘incompatible with human dignity and fundamental rights of others.’

In these comments, Forstater wasn’t speaking about an individual colleague or case. Instead, she was simply expressing her personal opinion about the ramifications of a complete redefinition of how we determine who is a man or a woma
n.

ME: This is the fascism of the Left. Either buy into their junk science or be destroyed on the altar of perversion. England has gone mad, and the same is happening here
Maya Forstater (@MForstater) | Twitter

Hardly radical stuff.

n.

Fuck Rowling....She helped to enable this crap...

I'll copy it and try it out. Most the time they just eliminate posts and notes I make that they don't seem to care for.
You only get so many of those....After three or four, they start with the bans....First 24 hours, then three days, then 30 days.

I have enough sock accounts, from back when you could still easily create them, to get around such bans....But I visit there so seldom anymore that they're next to useless now.

Banned.jpg

Hardly radical stuff.

n.

Fuck Rowling....She helped to enable this crap...

No reason to care about Rowling

but if libs are turning on their own its only going to get worse for everyone

Sick Filthy Leftwing Perverts Strike Again

And yet we're told that WE hate YOU...

Oh...

Dec212019
Moonbattery Eats Its Own: J.K. Rowling
Moonbat children’s author J.K. Rowling is getting canceled by the outrage mob she helped create with her political correctness. Paul Joseph Watson can’t stop laughing at the poetic justice:

Being an icon of wokeness like J.K. Rowling is not enough to spare you from the guillotine if you cannot refrain from insisting that 2 + 2 = 4. Once Jacobinism spirals out of control, no one is safe, as the architect of the Reign of Terror Maximilien Robespierre could have told you on his way to the guillotine.

Feminists take note: Cultural Marxism is a caste system. Your caste clearly falls below the LGBT caste.

On tips from Dragon’s Lair and Lyle. Hat tip: Vlad Tepes.

38439-004-5274255C.jpg

Gays are violent dirty diseased animals
Ill stand with my feminist sisters who want to Smash the gay nazi patriarchy

:04::10:

I never read Harry Potter, not my cup of tea- but, she also writes under the pseudonym of Robert Galbraith and presents a really good read in the 3 I've read- there is a 4th in a series out now and I'll get it after Christmas-

Dec212019
Moonbattery Eats Its Own: J.K. Rowling
Moonbat children’s author J.K. Rowling is getting canceled by the outrage mob she helped create with her political correctness. Paul Joseph Watson can’t stop laughing at the poetic justice:

Being an icon of wokeness like J.K. Rowling is not enough to spare you from the guillotine if you cannot refrain from insisting that 2 + 2 = 4. Once Jacobinism spirals out of control, no one is safe, as the architect of the Reign of Terror Maximilien Robespierre could have told you on his way to the guillotine.

Feminists take note: Cultural Marxism is a caste system. Your caste clearly falls below the LGBT caste.

On tips from Dragon’s Lair and Lyle. Hat tip: Vlad Tepes.

View attachment 296118

Gays are violent dirty diseased animals
Ill stand with my feminist sisters who want to Smash the gay nazi patriarchy

:04::10:

The video was off-the-mark.

Center for Global Development is a private organization to the best of my knowledge, so they can hire or fire who they wish; it didn't set a "legal" precedent for firing people in the UK from government jobs for asserting that biological sex is real.

She was also only "canceled" from a visit to an LGBT group, so is that a shocker? And who cares anyway, as if they were anything significant?

As far as the "trans cultists", I am no longer amused or shocked by "fearmongering" videos like this; and I doubt that the disaffected and maladjusted individuals in question, and their rather odd alternate or alternative perspectives on sex and biological realities, much akin to so-called "incels" and other severely misaligned, if not outright psychotic, individuals, have much prevalence beyond what is overstated in sensationalist media such as this, and by the virtue of their own language, jargon, and internalized rhetoric, are likely rather paranoid and conspiratial themselves on a daily basis, if the very logic of their own thought and reasoning would lead one to believe that 99.99% of civilization itself, is or was an institution invented as part of a "grand white superracist" conspiracy, solely for the purpose of "power relations", to quote the nihilistic rhetoric of Foucault's postmodernism, rather than for more real, practical, immutable human purposes and motivations, and not entirely without reason, merit or sincerity, historical demons and their existence in any culture or type of culture, "white, black, Asian, or otherwise", aside.

Theoretically, private organizations such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or whatnot - could, and possibly should simply shut the trans cultists down, much as the UK could simply criminalize their use and abuse of language in threatening and antisocial ways online.

I'm highly skeptical that most serious organizations, businesses or enterprises, such as the scientific ones, or even the arts and entertainment industries at this point, care much for "trans cultists" and affiliated extremists; I recall that some of the "Antifa" persuasion compared John Stuart of the Daily Show to the "Daily Stormer" (Neo-Nazi website) for making fun of illegal violence by Antifa extremists, and he didn't lose his show, no, and likewise I doubt that JK Rowling, as wealthy and famous as she is, is going to lose her career because of the inane opinion of Twitter trolls.

More likely, they are just an overly vocal and maladjusted minority, akin to Neo-Nazis in that regard; I believe that Alinsky himself asserted that power isn't real", it's merely about what the enemy "thinks you have", such as via astroturfing on social media and the like.

But since this "Paul Joseph Watson" guy is something akin to "Alex Jones", he's just going to fear monger, exaggerate, and capitalize on sensationalism, attempting to groom his naïve audience into thinking that all of the world's governments and institutions, (including the Illuminati, the Freemasons and the NWO) are infiltrated by dozens of "trans cultists".

Which is one of the reasons I no longer pay attention to sensationalist media, "right, left" or otherwise such as this, and it's use and abuse of the linguistic art of rhetoric, for the purposes of visceral and sensationalist emotional appeal; (now that could drive a person crazy, or a crazy person even crazier.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back