Sick Fucker rapes 4 year old but thats ok because he has a good excuse

sounds like a muslim
So you don't buy what he said about "dedicating his life to Christ"?
Who would? He seemed to be using that as a cover to molest kids.
Just like catholic priests.

The Catholic Church made a mistake when they admitted homosexuals to the Priesthood. They must have stopped that practice and discharged the ones they had since I haven't heard of any homosexual acts on young boys for several years.

sounds like a muslim
So you don't buy what he said about "dedicating his life to Christ"?
Who would? He seemed to be using that as a cover to molest kids.
Just like catholic priests.

The Catholic Church made a mistake when they admitted homosexuals to the Priesthood. They must have stopped that practice and discharged the ones they had since I haven't heard of any homosexual acts on young boys for several years.
I still hear about it, just don't know if it is still as big of a problem as it was.

Real Christians disagree with you. They are behind banning the death penalty.

I, however, agree with you. I'm an atheist. So I guess we're not a Christian nation.

Right. Except a Christian nation allows you to be who your are.

Now go to Saudi Arabia and proclaim you are an atheist therefore Saudi Arabia is not a Muslim nation. We'll read about you later.

I have to grant you though that the priestly abuse of minors is unforgivable and the penalty is severe. But the greater Catholic nation agrees with you and is trying to make reparations howsoever.

The death penalty is not that controversial. Life without parole is a pretty good equivalent.
3 square meals a day, TV, friends, read, exercise, laugh, a job, cards, free healthcare,

Id be OK with a cell with no radio or tv

Two types of criminals. Ones we're trying to punish and ones we're trying to punish
"3 square meals a day, TV, friends, read, exercise, laugh, a job, cards, free healthcare,..."

Now that you put it that way, they have a lot of advantages and things I rarely enjoy : )

I do have friends but they all need to be slapped across the head.

I also read that with all the mandatory appeals and death row special needs it is actually more costly for society to carry out a death penalty than keeping someone in prison for 25 years. Not sure that's true though.

What does your last sentence refer to?.... like everyone wants to punish criminals but can never agree how or how much?

Real Christians disagree with you. They are behind banning the death penalty.

I, however, agree with you. I'm an atheist. So I guess we're not a Christian nation.

Right. Except a Christian nation allows you to be who your are.

Now go to Saudi Arabia and proclaim you are an atheist therefore Saudi Arabia is not a Muslim nation. We'll read about you later.

I have to grant you though that the priestly abuse of minors is unforgivable and the penalty is severe. But the greater Catholic nation agrees with you and is trying to make reparations howsoever.

The death penalty is not that controversial. Life without parole is a pretty good equivalent.
3 square meals a day, TV, friends, read, exercise, laugh, a job, cards, free healthcare,

Id be OK with a cell with no radio or tv

Two types of criminals. Ones we're trying to punish and ones we're trying to punish
"3 square meals a day, TV, friends, read, exercise, laugh, a job, cards, free healthcare,..."

Now that you put it that way, they have a lot of advantages and things I rarely enjoy : )

I do have friends but they all need to be slapped across the head.

I also read that with all the mandatory appeals and death row special needs it is actually more costly for society to carry out a death penalty than keeping someone in prison for 25 years. Not sure that's true though.

What does your last sentence refer to?.... like everyone wants to punish criminals but can never agree how or how much?

We should separate the convicts we are hoping to rehabilitate from the ones we strictly are punishing for life.

...Usually crimes like this would be horrible unless the criminal can come up with a good excuse...and boy excuses are hard to come by...So lets see.

Ohio ex-mayor who ‘dedicated life to Christ’ admits to raping 4-year-old — and blames her as ‘willing’

He told a social worker there that he had molested the girl for at least two years, beginning in September 2013, but he blamed the child for initiating the sex acts and described her as a “willing participant.”

Welp, since we have to nowadays take into consideration every bullshit excuse people can throw out there here is one for you. Fuck that...skin his ass

Yep. He's a sick POS and should spend the rest of eternity in a small box. What about that POS that your hero hilary got off?
Amazing that this same bitch who got a rapist off, made fun of his 12 year old victim, and laughed about the whole thing later calls millions of voters a basket of deplorables.
You are a believer that people shouldn't be allowed defense counsel?

No one said that. Defense attorneys shouldn't use any and every technicality they can in such cases. What she did for that child rapist is exactly what is wrong with sleazebag lawyers in this country.

...Usually crimes like this would be horrible unless the criminal can come up with a good excuse...and boy excuses are hard to come by...So lets see.

Ohio ex-mayor who ‘dedicated life to Christ’ admits to raping 4-year-old — and blames her as ‘willing’

He told a social worker there that he had molested the girl for at least two years, beginning in September 2013, but he blamed the child for initiating the sex acts and described her as a “willing participant.”

Welp, since we have to nowadays take into consideration every bullshit excuse people can throw out there here is one for you. Fuck that...skin his ass

Yep. He's a sick POS and should spend the rest of eternity in a small box. What about that POS that your hero hilary got off?
Amazing that this same bitch who got a rapist off, made fun of his 12 year old victim, and laughed about the whole thing later calls millions of voters a basket of deplorables.
You are a believer that people shouldn't be allowed defense counsel?

No one said that. Defense attorneys shouldn't use any and every technicality they can in such cases. What she did for that child rapist is exactly what is wrong with sleazebag lawyers in this country.
I disagree. Defense attorneys are ethically obligated to vigorously defend their client, however they can. Too many people get mad at them instead of the gullible jury who bought it. In fact, it's an unwritten rule that juries are above reproach, which is why people look for another scapegoat.

Forum List

Back