SICK: Hillary Fan Beats 69-Year-Old Female Trump Supporter With A CHAIR…

SICK: Hillary Fan Beats 69-Year-Old Female Trump Supporter With A CHAIR... Media SILENT

And the media says nothing. Are all people who voted for Hillary retarded, or is this just an old bags tale

hillary-clinton-old-hag-5.jpg

Can you find a fucking source that doesn't sound like it was made up some 10 year old who called off sick from school?

Election argument ends with assault, Donora police say

Look at the picture of the guy, he looks like a fucking loon. With eyes crossed like that, I'm surprised he was able to hit her. It must have been a large chair.

That look seems familiar...
Hillary-Benghazi-2-1200x630.jpg

AR-161209974.jpg

Here-

SICK: Hillary Fan Beats 69-Year-Old Female Trump Supporter With A CHAIR... Media SILENT

And the media says nothing. Are all people who voted for Hillary retarded, or is this just an old bags tale

Can you find a fucking source that doesn't sound like it was made up some 10 year old who called off sick from school?

Yeah that is a better link... but look at the fucking picture of the guy. He looks like a fucking loon. That has nothing to do with Clinton.
That l

Look at the picture of the guy, he looks like a fucking loon. With eyes crossed like that, I'm surprised he was able to hit her. It must have been a large chair.

Most likely shares that family trait with you.

It says much about you that you have to post fake news to support your party.

You are all dishonest.

You are all deplorable.

You are all scum.

It's not at all surprising that some of your ilk would use an attack by a mentally incompetent low-functioning adult as a political statement from the opposing party.

Why?

Because you all are just as low-functioning.

If I were a mod I'd ban all your asses for trolling.

You are all dishonest.

You are all deplorable.

You are all scum.

It's not at all surprising that some of your ilk would use an attack by a mentally incompetent low-functioning adult as a political statement from the opposing party.

Why?

Of course you would because you are a sore-loser, butthurt snowflake who rejects facts, videos, and any other form of evidence that keeps exposing liberals as racist, sexist, anti-catholic, pro-illegal/terrorist, homophobic anti-Semites....

:crybaby:

You are asking if the same type of nutjobs who firebombed a GOP HQ in NC could really have hit someone with a chair....REALLY?

:p

You are all dishonest.

You are all deplorable.

You are all scum.

Why?

Can somebody help Grandma find her meds before she has another accident on the sofa?

Those Hillary fans got a lot of class, don't they??

It must make her ever so proud.

10 Hate Crimes Inspired by Donald Trump's Hateful Rhetoric

"But, Mommy .... HE did it first!!!"

Oh that's the best you got? You came in here to give pats on the back of all the trump supporters... then when someone shows you that Trump supporters have done acts in the name of Trump, you come up with a school yard come back? :meow:

Oh that's the best you got? You came in here to give pats on the back of all the trump supporters... then when someone shows you that Trump supporters have done acts in the name of Trump, you come up with a school yard come back? :meow:

Damn --- don't you EVER get tired of being wrong?

I came here, not to praise Trump supporters, but to bury the childish attempts by the left to dig up something - anything - about Trump.

Childish? That was your attempt to deflect from the discussion about a Hillary supporter assaulting a 69 year old woman. Trump has absolutely nothing - nil - nada - to do with that .... unless, of course, you are claiming the old lady had it coming because she was a Trump supporter, and your friend just couldn't control himself when faced with such Satanic evil.

Quit trying to deflect - and stay on subject.

I came here, not to praise Trump supporters, but to bury the childish attempts by the left to dig up something - anything - about Trump.

Childish? That was your attempt to deflect from the discussion about a Hillary supporter assaulting a 69 year old woman. Trump has absolutely nothing - nil - nada - to do with that .... unless, of course, you are claiming the old lady had it coming because she was a Trump supporter, and your friend just couldn't control himself when faced with such Satanic evil.

Wrong, you said Hillary fans had a lot of class sarcastically. I just showed there is violent acts on both sides. You can't deal with that. I'm sorry... did I trigger you? Do you need someone to Google your local safe space?

Wrong, you said Hillary fans had a lot of class sarcastically. I just showed there is violent acts on both sides. You can't deal with that. I'm sorry... did I trigger you? Do you need someone to Google your local safe space?

No --- you attempted to use an old article about Trump violence as an excuse for Hillary's follower, and to deflect attention away from the horrific action of another radical leftist.

You don't get away with it that easy.

A safe place?? LOL --- son, you are way out of your league. You can be assured I'm not frightened by you.

Forum List

Back