SICK: Hillary Fan Beats 69-Year-Old Female Trump Supporter With A CHAIR…

Oh that's the best you got? You came in here to give pats on the back of all the trump supporters... then when someone shows you that Trump supporters have done acts in the name of Trump, you come up with a school yard come back? :meow:

Damn --- don't you EVER get tired of being wrong?

I came here, not to praise Trump supporters, but to bury the childish attempts by the left to dig up something - anything - about Trump.

Childish? That was your attempt to deflect from the discussion about a Hillary supporter assaulting a 69 year old woman. Trump has absolutely nothing - nil - nada - to do with that .... unless, of course, you are claiming the old lady had it coming because she was a Trump supporter, and your friend just couldn't control himself when faced with such Satanic evil.

Quit trying to deflect - and stay on subject.

Wrong, you said Hillary fans had a lot of class sarcastically. I just showed there is violent acts on both sides. You can't deal with that. I'm sorry... did I trigger you? Do you need someone to Google your local safe space?

No --- you attempted to use an old article about Trump violence as an excuse for Hillary's follower, and to deflect attention away from the horrific action of another radical leftist.

You don't get away with it that easy.

A safe place?? LOL --- son, you are way out of your league. You can be assured I'm not frightened by you.

Sure, why should anyone be frightened from behind a keyboard?

Horrific? A guy slit the throats of a bi-racial couple kissing in a park. That's horrific. This on the other hand... is some idiot loon.

"But, Mommy .... HE did it first!!!"

Oh that's the best you got? You came in here to give pats on the back of all the trump supporters... then when someone shows you that Trump supporters have done acts in the name of Trump, you come up with a school yard come back? :meow:

I came here, not to praise Trump supporters, but to bury the childish attempts by the left to dig up something - anything - about Trump.

Childish? That was your attempt to deflect from the discussion about a Hillary supporter assaulting a 69 year old woman. Trump has absolutely nothing - nil - nada - to do with that .... unless, of course, you are claiming the old lady had it coming because she was a Trump supporter, and your friend just couldn't control himself when faced with such Satanic evil.

Wrong, you said Hillary fans had a lot of class sarcastically. I just showed there is violent acts on both sides. You can't deal with that. I'm sorry... did I trigger you? Do you need someone to Google your local safe space?

No --- you attempted to use an old article about Trump violence as an excuse for Hillary's follower, and to deflect attention away from the horrific action of another radical leftist.

A safe place?? LOL --- son, you are way out of your league. You can be assured I'm not frightened by you.

Horrific? A guy slit the throats of a bi-racial couple kissing in a park. That's horrific. This on the other hand... is some idiot loon.

Tell that to the old lady.

I've never said I didn't feel sorry for the old lady... but the ones that should be apologizing to her are the people in this thread that are using her suffering to advance their political agenda.

he has that typical Im retarded but think Im superior look that is so common among the white liberals.

I've never said I didn't feel sorry for the old lady... but the ones that should be apologizing to her are the people in this thread that are using her suffering to advance their political agenda.

How many cars have you trashed today?

Forum List

Back