Zone1 Sick Ideology under the Rainbowflag

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Who is that on the wall above me? Marshal Tito
In part it is about anti-whiteness, and anti-western civilisation. I take a excerpt from a video of a white guy, who speaks about brainwashing of current generation of young white people, but i twist it later to all forms of degeneracies, where i speak of all forms of degeneracies, and soften on the race issue, that "it isnt about black and white to me", but i mention the anti-whiteness too. I guess white nationalists wont like it because i soften on the race issue and twist from race, to all types of degeneracies which i dislike, and "wokes" wont like it because i speak of this sick satanic ideology they promote.

In part it is about anti-whiteness, and anti-western civilisation. I take a excerpt from a video of a white guy, who speaks about brainwashing of current generation of young white people, but i twist it later to all forms of degeneracies, where i speak of all forms of degeneracies, and soften on the race issue, that "it isnt about black and white to me", but i mention the anti-whiteness too. I guess white nationalists wont like it because i soften on the race issue and twist from race, to all types of degeneracies which i dislike, and "wokes" wont like it because i speak of this sick satanic ideology they promote.

You've always been pretty inoffensive, Mort. Goss, kinda off, and not the sharpest tack in the box, but at least you didn't actively piss people off.

But I'm kinda glad you changed that, because now I can tell you what I noticed long ago but never mentioned because you seemed so inoffensive:

If there was one person I could point at here and, based solely on appearances, say definitively "that guy is gay", it would be you.

Have a great night!!

You've always been pretty inoffensive, Mort. Goss, kinda off, and not the sharpest tack in the box, but at least you didn't actively piss people off.

But I'm kinda glad you changed that, because now I can tell you what I noticed long ago but never mentioned because you seemed so inoffensive:

If there was one person I could point at here and, based solely on appearances, say definitively "that guy is gay", it would be you.

Have a great night!!
I have nothing "against gays" that is simplifying the whole issue, the whole gender ideology also is not only about a few gays or men who like cock anymore at all. Anyways, have a great day.

Forum List

Back