SICK: North Carolina’s Leading Medical Institutions “Duke, UNC, and ECU” Offers ‘Transgender’ Treatments to 2, 3, and 4 Years Old

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Those people are demonic!

They really are! They will have to be dealt with! one way or another!

Total sickness! this shit can not go on forever.

Those people are demonic!

They really are! They will have to be dealt with! one way or another!

Total sickness! this shit can not go on forever.
Read the comments section below the article.

The Bible says in the last days we will see all kinds of sick perversions...
The bankrupt hyperinflation Weimar Republic in Germany had turned into a perverted society like what's happened to us. That gave rise to you know who in 1933.

This is unfathomable. I can't believe our society has turned into this.

Strange for a Red state, but it does have a Democrat Governor.

The bankrupt hyperinflation Weimar Republic in Germany had turned into a perverted society like what's happened to us. That gave rise to you know who in 1933.

"Hyperinflation was one of the major problems plaguing Germany's Weimar republic during its last years of existence. Reaching a monthly inflation rate of approximately 29,500 percent in October 1923,"
Meanwhile, back in America:

1683000233050.png

Yeah, an annual rate of 5% is the same thing as a monthly rate of 29,000%.

Laughing....fucking conservatives.

I've been saying that for a long time. We are becoming too degenerate to survive. People, Fearful of the next perversion will accept anyone who will save them.

I've been saying that for a long time. We are becoming too degenerate to survive. People, Fearful of the next perversion will accept anyone who will save them.

And this is why I never want conservatives in charge of anything.

Never elect leaders who are emotionally commited to the collapse of the United States.

This is unfathomable. I can't believe our society has turned into this.

Somebody needs strung up by the balls.

Never elect leaders who are emotionally commited to the collapse of the United States.
If this pustule is what the United States is becoming it deserves to collapse. There might be too many people who still believing saving it is possible. Leave liberals alone and they will have men fucking infants.

STFU you fucking moron. Biden is exactly that. Go eat 10 prickly dicks, you stupid piece of shit.

Biden isn't bleating over and over that our nation is doomed, that we can't survive, that we're done.

That would be conservatives.

Which is why I would never vote for one. They're emotionally committed to the collapse of our nation.

If this pustule is what the United States is becoming it deserves to collapse. There might be too many people who still believing saving it is possible. Leave liberals alone and they will have men fucking infants.

Oh, we'll be fine. This nation is way stronger than your death wish for it.

You should not confuse far right rabble-rousing trumpers with conservatives. There is nothing conservative about them. Though there is nothing conservative or morally justifiable about gender re-assignment care to toddlers, either.

Until they are offed for doing so. Some things are an abomination to God and man.

You should not confuse far right rabble-rousing trumpers with conservatives. There is nothing conservative about them. Though there is nothing conservative or morally justifiable about gender re-assignment care to toddlers, either.

That sounds like a no-true scotsman fallacy to me.

Conservatives are as conservatives do. And they've never given a fiddler's fuck about what they claim to believe in.

Forum List

Back