SICK: North Carolina’s Leading Medical Institutions “Duke, UNC, and ECU” Offers ‘Transgender’ Treatments to 2, 3, and 4 Years Old

You should not confuse far right rabble-rousing trumpers with conservatives. There is nothing conservative about them. Though there is nothing conservative or morally justifiable about gender re-assignment care to toddlers, either.
You should not be so commie, IMO.

That sounds like a no-true scotsman fallacy to me.

Conservatives are as conservatives do. And they've never given a fiddler's fuck about what they claim to believe in.
I like the sound of bullets through your commie fucktarded head.

Piece of shit. Yeah! I fucking do. Fuck you! Pwahahhaa!

No. It is already crumbling. No nation was ever held together with cum and spit.

America is stronger than you are Evil. And again, you're demonstrating my point perfectly.

You're emotionally committed to America's collapse. Conservatives in general are. They are aging out, and don't see a point to America without them.

Whereas we just don't see a point to you. And we'll be here long after you're gone.

I like the sound of bullets through your commie fucktarded head.

Piece of shit.

Laughing.....you like whatever conspiracy fantasy soothes your fragile ego, snowflake.

Enjoy your fantasies. You're gloriously irrelevant to our future.

This is unfathomable. I can't believe our society has turned into this.

Why do you read the Gateway Pundit?! How embarrassing for you if you’re actually taking that crap seriously

America is stronger than you are Evil. And again, you're demonstrating my point perfectly.

You're emotionally committed to America's collapse. Conservatives in general are. They are aging out, and don't see a point to America without them.

Whereas we just don't see a point to you. And we'll be here long after you're gone.
You think so. But bets are on the Chinese. They might be communists but they don't have the morals of a herpes blister.

You think so. But bets are on the Chinese. They might be communists but they don't have the morals of a herpes blister.

YOUR bets are on the Chinese. Because no one hates America like a conservative hates America.

And no one is more eager to bet against her.

You bet on China. I'll stick with America.

Laughing.....you like whatever conspiracy fantasy soothes your fragile ego, snowflake.

Enjoy your fantasies. You're gloriously irrelevant to our future.
You're free to keep thinking that. I don't care! :D

You have no future, fucktard. Americans will end your grand plan before it goes anywhere, you stupid fuck.

I'm betting on whether you die by hanging or not, k? You fucking traitorous piece of shit!

The left, as depraved as they are, really believes that the entire younger generation is just like them. That's why they want to start sexualizing children still in diapers. Start training them young.

That's not true.

The left, as depraved as they are, really believes that the entire younger generation is just like them. That's why they want to start sexualizing children still in diapers. Start training them young.

That's not true.
You keep trying to ban their books, force them to gobble your religion, and strip of them of their rights.

Young people don't have much use for you either.

YOUR bets are on the Chinese. Because no one hates America like a conservative hates America.

And no one is more eager to bet against her.

You bet on China. I'll stick with America.
You confuse hating democrats with hating America. My bets are on the Chinese because they are not only a more moral people, but they are robbing this country blind. Not that the left doesn't deserve it. Hell, the left deserves a nuke up their ass.

You keep trying to ban their books, force them to gobble your religion, and strip of them of their rights.

Young people don't have much use for you either.
Ohh religion. You MUST have religion even if no one else does. Your religion says that fingering the assholes of two and three year olds is necessary education. Anyone who disagrees is a Christian.

You confuse hating democrats with hating America. My bets are on the Chinese because they are not only a more moral people, but they are robbing this country blind. Not that the left doesn't deserve it. Hell, the left deserves a nuke up their ass.

You're confusing your own sense of uselessness and irrelevance with the collapse of this nation.

We'll be fine, long after you're gone.

But you do demonstrate elegantly why no conservative should every have any real power: they're emotionally commited to the demise of America and her people.

Conservatives are as conservatives do. And they've never given a fiddler's fuck about what they claim to believe in.
Irish decent, actually, and no fallacy. The people you speak of have just cloaked themselves in what used to be a conservative brand. Like I said, there is nothing conservative about them. They are radical in approach, temperament and action, just as we saw during the attack on our Capital.

Ohh religion. You MUST have religion even if no one else does. Your religion says that fingering the assholes of two and three year olds is necessary education. Anyone who disagrees is a Christian.

Your bizarre fantasies about toddler's asses, I leave to conservatives.

Though you can hardly be surprised that young people have no more use for you than the rest of us.

American will be fine. And we'll be stronger when you're gone.

Irish decent, actually, and no fallacy. The people you speak of have just cloaked themselves in what used to be a conservative brand. Like I said, there is nothing conservative about them. They are radical in approach, temperament and action, just as we saw during the attack on our Capital.
iu

The conservatives have no brand.

Family values? You grabbed those by the pussy.

Fiscal responsibility? Trump holds the single term record for adding to the national debt.

Government transparency? How many times did your ilk plead the fifth?

Freedom of Speech? Nothing says 'free speech' like DeSantis threatening Disney over protected speech.

Liberty? Each morning is a quick check to see what books y'all have banned, what rights you're trying to strip from people to day, what ways you're using government to push your religion.

Law and Order? Tell that to the DC cops.

The conservative brand is nothing. Their only values are power. Their motivator, 'retribution' and 'owning the libs'.

You're teaching a generation why you should never, ever have power.

"Hyperinflation was one of the major problems plaguing Germany's Weimar republic during its last years of existence. Reaching a monthly inflation rate of approximately 29,500 percent in October 1923,"
Meanwhile, back in America:

View attachment 781469
Yeah, an annual rate of 5% is the same thing as a monthly rate of 29,000%.

Laughing....fucking conservatives.
You know, you're very stupid. I wasn't comparing Weimar hyperinflation to America today. I was comparing the perversion that happened during the hyperinflation Weimar Republic to the perversion in America today.

Laughing.... fucking communists.

Yeah, but you're a dumbass, and that absolutely should be taken into consideration.

Forum List

Back