Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

You can't even come up with an original insult.

You said that cats trigger sociopaths?

Or is it that you're now claiming to have invented the general concept of calling someone a sociopath?

Dave, it appears the butthurt has risen into your brain, disabling your cognitive functions. I mean, even more than usual.
It appears you can't condemn leftist pedos.

Dood. That's entirely fucked up.

Or is it that you're now claiming to have invented the general concept of calling someone a sociopath?

Dave, it appears the butthurt has risen into your brain, disabling your cognitive functions. I mean, even more than usual.

While the RIght runs theirs for political office.

Hey, Sparky, the pedo Dems FAR outweigh the Republicans in that nasty behavior.

That's not what the data says. Here's just one list. And that's just up to 2015. The list is much bigger now.

Handy List of Republican Sex Offenders - The Constantine Report

Fascinating, how so many conservatives feel so obligated to run cover for the many pedo Republicans. If Republicans would address their pedo problem instead of working so hard to cover it up, they'd have much less of a pedo problem.
I'm all for public hanging for pedos, regardless of political affiliation.

Can you say the same, or are you going to pretend leftist pedos don't exist?
I've always said....put them all on a desert island somewhere and then provide supplies enough for half of them.
Kinda cruel and unusual -- but it's not like pedos deserve any better.

Hey, maybe your Pedo Island punishment could use Epstein's Island! You know, Eptstein, the liberal? Where Bill Clinton went? A LOT?

Nobody in their right mind tries to defend molesting a child

Good gawd
Who defended molesting a child? Name names and provide examples.

You
Really? Well then, give an example of me doing so.

I will give an example of me NOT doing so: Sick: San Diego college instructs students on pedophillia as a sexual orientation

Stfu old man. You know I know.

Now scram ya lying old fuck

Cool. You're trying to play the "BUT YOU HAVEN"T CONDEMNED XXX, THEREFORE YOU SUPPORT IT!" big lie weasel game. I mean, I note you haven't condemned kicking puppies, so you clearly support puppy kicking, at least by your standards.

As I possess gonads and moral integrity, I won't be going any further with you in that game. I'd prefer to talk about the topic of your moral decrepitude more.

You know you're lying here, but you still lie. You know nobody here supports pedos, but you lie about it. Don't you worry about Hell at all?

You may think you've cut a special deal with Satan, but that's not the case. He's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't keep his word. You're going to spend eternity being reamed by demons. If you think your butthurt is bad now ...

You're an idiot. Again ever looked into a child's eyes and tried to explain why an adult would do that?

Answer it you fcking asshole

No.

No, tell us what relevance the question has. As it stands, the question looks profoundly retarded. If you'd like to convince people that you're not a retard, you need to explain why you keep asking such a thing.

That's not what the data says. Here's just one list. And that's just up to 2015. The list is much bigger now.

Fascinating, how so many conservatives feel so obligated to run cover for the many pedo Republicans. If Republicans would address their pedo problem instead of working so hard to cover it up, they'd have much less of a pedo problem.

I've always said....put them all on a desert island somewhere and then provide supplies enough for half of them.
But interesting.

However, let's remember that this would ONLY happen to those guilty beyond a doubt. Remember the McMartin PreSchool case? Makes the Right wing PizzaGate lies look like child's play.

Cat Lady is crashing and burning.

Too much booze....

See how the game is played?

Now answer you old bitch...how do you explain to a child she was raped?

Hey, maybe your Pedo Island punishment could use Epstein's Island! You know, Eptstein, the liberal? Where Bill Clinton went? A LOT?
You mean this guy?
upload_2019-9-19_17-16-24.jpeg
upload_2019-9-19_17-16-34.jpeg
upload_2019-9-19_17-16-45.jpeg
images

You're an idiot. Again ever looked into a child's eyes and tried to explain why an adult would do that?

Answer it you fcking asshole

No.

No, tell us what relevance the question has. As it stands, the question looks profoundly retarded. If you'd like to convince people that you're not a retard, you need to explain why you keep asking such a thing.

Answer the goddamn question.

How

Cat Lady is crashing and burning.

Too much booze....

See how the game is played?

Now answer you old bitch...how do you explain to a child she was raped?
"Too much booze....." Yes, we can see that. You need to sleep it off. Pop a few aspirin too.

Cool. You're trying to play the "BUT YOU HAVEN"T CONDEMNED XXX, THEREFORE YOU SUPPORT IT!" big lie weasel game. I mean, I note you haven't condemned kicking puppies, so you clearly support puppy kicking, at least by your standards.

As I possess gonads and moral integrity, I won't be going any further with you in that game. I'd prefer to talk about the topic of your moral decrepitude more.

You know you're lying here, but you still lie. You know nobody here supports pedos, but you lie about it. Don't you worry about Hell at all?

You may think you've cut a special deal with Satan, but that's not the case. He's the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't keep his word. You're going to spend eternity being reamed by demons. If you think your butthurt is bad now ...
Hey, speaking of The Big Lie, I can't help but notice that you claim the right does things the left does.

Meanwhile, if you can show me posting on a thread about kicking puppies and not condemning puppy kicking, you'll have a point.

As it is, you just have your lies.

You have gonads? You don't even have the courage to condemn leftist pedos. So much for your asinine claim of moral integrity.

Run along, Troll Boi.

But interesting.

However, let's remember that this would ONLY happen to those guilty beyond a doubt. Remember the McMartin PreSchool case? Makes the Right wing PizzaGate lies look like child's play.
Of course, convicted by a jury of their peers.

But given all the revelations about Epstein and his activities, PizzaGate is looking more and more credible.

Forum List

Back