🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

IS THIS THE WORLD YOU WANT???? a "Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion" and contraception (Telegraph, July 10, 2014).

It is not - but you spouting religion, trying to force it upon people, simply turns minds away from God.
You do far more harm than good - please stop it. :mad:

YOUR OPINION IS WORTH ZERO TO ME!!! === You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10

IS THIS THE WORLD YOU WANT???? a "Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion" and contraception (Telegraph, July 10, 2014).

It is not - but you spouting religion, trying to force it upon people, simply turns minds away from God.

YOUR OPINION IS WORTH ZERO TO ME!!! === You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10

And there goes the truth.
You, as with most extremist idiots, are so intent on pleasing God, you've forgotten to be nice to people.
Want to please God? shut the fuck up and go do charity work.

Gismys---- Have some respect--if this is all some are getting why does one want to be mean as you are being,--God gave every human life and free will. We have to respect that as well--they are potential brothers and sisters, wouldn't it be best to show love--Love conquers all Gismys.

And Gods will is for one to display the fruitages of the spirit, in all matters. The world knows the wrong it does, Its like Gods word teaches about these last days--Men will be lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. Haughty, blasphemers, having no natural affection, lovers of money,( 2 Timothy 3:1-5) 99% are being mislead because they wont listen to Jesus. Jesus said--Man lives by every utterance from God--that means learning and applying.

Last edited:

Gismys---- Have some respect--if this is all some are getting why does one want to be mean as you are being,--God gave every human life and free will. We have to respect that as well--they are potential brothers and sisters, wouldn't it be best to show love--Love conquers all Gismys.

And Gods will is for one to display the fruitages of the spirit, in all matters. The world knows the wrong it does, Its like Gods word teaches about these last days--Men will be lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. Haughty, blasphemers, having no natural affection, lovers of money,( 2 Timothy 3:1-5) 99% are being mislead because they wont listen to Jesus. Jesus said--Man lives by every utterance from God--that means learning and applying.

THE VERY BEST WAY TO SHOW UNBLIEVERS LOVE IS TO GIVE THEM GOD'S WORD=TRUTH! Time is short we have no time to play games,if you love the unbeliever then give him truth=GOD'S WORD!!

THE VERY BEST WAY TO SHOW UNBLIEVERS LOVE IS TO GIVE THEM GOD'S WORD=TRUTH! Time is short we have no time to play games,if you love the unbeliever then give him truth=GOD'S WORD!!

Actually, no.
The best way to show God's love is be nice to people, not be a boring little turd.
Shut the fuck up, get out there and actually do something nice for people.
Open a soup kitchen for the homeless or something.
All this bible bashing just makes you look like a fucking idiot, and turns people away from religion.

Actually, no.
The best way to show God's love is be nice to people, not be a boring little turd.
All this bible bashing just makes you look like a fucking idiot, and turns people away from religion.

JESUS sent His followers to all the world with the gospel=His word= the good news that man's sins are paid for ,believe,confess and repent and accept JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR AND LIVE!!

Actually, no.

JESUS sent His followers to all the world with the gospel=His word= the good news that man's sins are paid for ,believe,confess and repent and accept JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR AND LIVE!!
Those who plead for tolerance and acceptance of homosexuals by accepting their behavior as biblically justified are uncaring about these people who so desperately need our help. True love and compassion would offer the biblical cure for sin. We, including homosexuals, are born with inherent sin but, through God’s love we are redeemed and changed through our Lord Jesus Christ. Sex is a wonderful gift of God and not sinful when used according to the plan that God has so clearly laid out in His Word.

The Church consists of redeemed heterosexuals and homosexuals, neither is worse than the other; both have to forsake their sinful and immoral ways.

Let us hold out the Gospel hope to all: “ ...fornicators, adulterers, effeminate, homosexuals ... such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of God.” (I Corinthians 6:9, 11)

- See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries Homosexuality

Actually, no.

Those who plead for tolerance and acceptance of homosexuals by accepting their behavior as biblically justified are uncaring about these people who so desperately need our help. True love and compassion would offer the biblical cure for sin. We, including homosexuals, are born with inherent sin but, through God’s love we are redeemed and changed through our Lord Jesus Christ. Sex is a wonderful gift of God and not sinful when used according to the plan that God has so clearly laid out in His Word.

The Church consists of redeemed heterosexuals and homosexuals, neither is worse than the other; both have to forsake their sinful and immoral ways.

Let us hold out the Gospel hope to all: “ ...fornicators, adulterers, effeminate, homosexuals ... such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of God.” (I Corinthians 6:9, 11)

That is a list of gross sins( 1Cor 6:9-11) totally unacceptable to God as well Galations 5:19-21
Yet the majority of mankind is doing these things. They are being told by religious leaders that they are saved or born again or going to a higher plain after death.
Notice it states -- Such were some of you= past tense--they stopped doing these things. They no longer live for the flesh. They accomplish this-Matt 16:24

Actually, no.

That is a list of gross sins( 1Cor 6:9-11) totally unacceptable to God as well Galations 5:19-21
Yet the majority of mankind is doing these things. They are being told by religious leaders that they are saved or born again or going to a higher plain after death.
Notice it states -- Such were some of you= past tense--they stopped doing these things. They no longer live for the flesh. They accomplish this-Matt 16:24

Bloody hell, how many new forum IDs can you manage?

Actually, no.

Bloody hell, how many new forum IDs can you manage?

What are you talking about?

Didn't occur to me until recently to mention this, and this is an old thread but good for it, as Jesus said

Merely looking upon a woman with lust in your heart is to commit adultery with her.

If that's true, then what are we to make of GIS and others who write about sexual things all ht etime? Aren't they conjuring those images in their minds when they write about it?

I'm allowed because I don't believe in their god anyway. :)

Didn't occur to me until recently to mention this, and this is an old thread but good for it, as Jesus said

Merely looking upon a woman with lust in your heart is to commit adultery with her.

If that's true, then what are we to make of GIS and others who write about sexual things all ht etime? Aren't they conjuring those images in their minds when they write about it?

I'm allowed because I don't believe in their god anyway. :)
LOL!!! So you think no one should ever warn others about the cost of sin because to do so would be sin? OH BOY! LOL!

Gizmo how many sock puppets are you going to make at the psychiatric hospital

LOL!!! So you think no one should ever warn others about the cost of sin because to do so would be sin? OH BOY! LOL!

Can warn against sin by simply quoting existing Scripture. Start getting explicit making up your own stuff and you're going to be sinning in the process.

Can't write about a white elephant without visualizing a white elephant. Just one of those odd things. :)

Can warn against sin by simply quoting existing Scripture. Start getting explicit making up your own stuff and you're going to be sinning in the process.

Can't write about a white elephant without visualizing a white elephant. Just one of those odd things. :)

did you notice the poster is gizmo the retard who just set up another sock puppet which "joined" today

[
32 And knowing the judgment of God, that those who commit such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but have pleasure in those who do them. Romans 1:21-32

My gowd, you're a useless fucker.
religion is a lovely thing, but requires actions, not cut and paste shit that no one will ever read.
If you want to be a good Christian, get out there and be nice to people, not fuck about trying to force religion on people.
I NEVER try to force religion on anyone, simply try to show them the good that religion, when properly followed, does for people.
Daft extremist ideals, manifested as hate, violence or even spouting on forums, just makes people think all religious types are a bunch of pointless wankers.

Forum List

Back