SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

By the way, Jesus, real name Brian, was a fair singer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Wx230gYJw]Monty Python - Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Water into wine is a cracker.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umRRCkspaQU]Rowan Atkinson in 'We are most amused' - YouTube[/ame]

I've decided to be scared of hell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91DSNL1BEeY]Rowan Atkinson Live - The devil Toby welcomes you to hell - YouTube[/ame]

8,417,337 heterosexual men fucked their wives and girlfriends in the ass last night.

There will be a rally today demanding these folks should not be able to marry anymore.
We can not have sexual deviants marrying.

Jesus! Where are all these women????

Help a bruthah out!!!

Michael Douglas: oral sex caused my throat cancer

Michael Douglas has said that his throat cancer was caused by oral sex. THE ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A VERY HIGH COST!! KEEP YOUR AIDS TESTS UP TODATE!!! WHAT FUN!!!

I'd lick his wife's pussy any day of the week! She's hot!

michael douglas: Oral sex caused my throat cancer

michael douglas has said that his throat cancer was caused by oral sex. The abomination of sexual perversion has a very high cost!! Keep your aids tests up todate!!! What fun!!!

i'd lick his wife's pussy any day of the week! She's hot!

cancer and hiv aids and other std's the result of animal lust perversion and you pay a very,very high price!!!

Michael Douglas has said that his throat cancer was caused by oral sex. THE ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A VERY HIGH COST!! KEEP YOUR AIDS TESTS UP TODATE!!! WHAT FUN!!!

First, that's not true.

Second, what kind of "christan" makes fun of the illnesses of others?

No wonder people don't like or trust "christians". If you're any indication, they're just ugly, nasty little hate mongers.

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg

And you would not get throat cancer.

WHY LIVE LIKE ANIMALS??? WHY NOT LIVE IN HONOR AS sons OF GOD??

Or pretty much anybodies, for that matter....

If god didn't want us eating hair pie, why did he make it shaped like a taco?

e9992f.jpg

?????

WHY LIVE LIKE ANIMALS??? WHY NOT LIVE IN HONOR AS sons OF GOD??

Yo! Dingbat gismo ...

Humans ARE animals. The god you say you believe in gave us all this naked skin covered with gobs and gobs of nerve endings for a reason.

The god you say you believe in but actually despise concentrated a whole big bunch of those nerve endings in certain small, highly concentrated areas.

IOW, your god made sex fun for all animals but even more so for humans who have sex just for fun.

Some day, even you might experience animal lust. Maybe then, you'll understand.

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.1 Corinthians 6:15 avoid sexual uncleanness=perversions.

Uh gismo, I don't know what its like on your planet but here on earth, you're pretty much limited to three choices - animal, vegetable or mineral.

Unless you're broccoli or gravel, you're an animal.

You choose the one that fits you best.

uh gismo, i don't know what its like on your planet but here on earth, you're pretty much limited to three choices - animal, vegetable or mineral.

lol!!! Humans were created in god's image not animals!!!! Duh!! NO WONDER YOU WANT TO DEGRADE YOURSELF AND LIVE LIKE ANIMALS YOU THINK YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!! GOD GAVE MANKIND RULE OVER ALL ANIMALS WE EVEN EAT THEM!!!

Last edited:
Bible doesn't mention oral sex so it must not exist, or at least not be any more objectionable than hugging and kissing (which it does mention.) Though the scholarly defintiion of sodomy is anal intercourse, beastiality, and oral copulation, the Bible mentions the other two, but not oral copulation.

Modern interpretations regulating sex between married men and women permit anything and everything since the only prohibitions mentioned are incest, with a woman during her menstral cycle, and adultery. But if married, you can enjoy anything at all since nothing is then forbidden. Especially given how specific the Bible is forbidding other sexual acts, we can only conclude that if nothing's forbidden marrieds, then nothing is forbidden.

The sin of Onan is coitus interuptus. Withdrawing the penis before climax to prevent pregnancy. But since sex is for fun as well as procreation as evidence by the commandment a husban shall not diminish his wife's food, clothing, or sexual satisfaction, sex for un is implied. But if coitus interuptus is forbidden we assume oral and anal intercourse are permitted.

Last edited:
uh gismo, i don't know what its like on your planet but here on earth, you're pretty much limited to three choices - animal, vegetable or mineral.

lol!!! Humans were created in god's image not animals!!!! Duh!! NO WONDER YOU WANT TO DEGRADE YOURSELF AND LIVE LIKE ANIMALS YOU THINK YOU ARE AN ANIMAL!!! GOD GAVE MANKIND RULE OVER ALL ANIMALS WE EVEN EAT THEM!!!

So, you really are saying that humans are not animals?

C'mon gismo, just once, man up and make a declarative sentence.

Are humans animals?

Humans are animals. Created last by God lest we get a swelled head believing ourselves to be exceptional. And as it to drive the point home, God paraded all the other animals before Adam to see if any of them got him arroused and interested. So presumedly God would have been okay with beastiality, though it was later forbidden.

lol!!! Humans were created in god's image not animals!!!! Duh!! No wonder you want to degrade yourself and live like animals you think you are an animal!!! God gave mankind rule over all animals we even eat them!!!

so, you really are saying that humans are not animals?

C'mon gismo, just once, man up and make a declarative sentence.

Are humans animals?
Some humans are silly bimbo barflys but humans are not animals. Humans are created in God's image,do you think God is an animal too???????????

Forum List

Back