SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

God made Satan. Deal with it.

NO!! GOD CREATED THE ANGEL LUCIFER WHO chose to reject God live in sin and BECOME satan!!!

So god created satan, that's what I said.

NO AGAIN!!! GOD CREATED LUCIFER PERFECT AND WAS PERFECT UNTIL HE ALLOWED SIN TO ENTER HIS HEART AND MIND ONLY THEN DID HE BECOME satan!!! try to think!!!! and not waste time!

NO!! GOD CREATED THE ANGEL LUCIFER WHO chose to reject God live in sin and BECOME satan!!!

NO AGAIN!!! GOD CREATED LUCIFER PERFECT AND WAS PERFECT UNTIL HE ALLOWED SIN TO ENTER HIS HEART AND MIND ONLY THEN DID HE BECOME satan!!! try to think!!!! and not waste time!

God shouldn't have let sin enter his heart, so it's god's fault. Got it.

TARD non-thinking BUT VERT TYPICAL of little man. Man makes the choice to live in sin then try to blame GOD for his poor choice!!! DREAM ON!!!

TARD non-thinking BUT VERT TYPICAL of little man. Man makes the choice to live in sin then try to blame GOD for his poor choice!!! DREAM ON!!!

God created sin.

• (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)--"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Says the author of the bible!!

• (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)--"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

IGNORANT ONE!!! EVIL THERE MEANS JUDGMENT!! USE A GOOD DICTIONARY!! AND TRY TO rhink!

The bible was written by men. I thought everyone knew that.

YES!!! WRITTEN BY MEN INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) BY GOD!!! WHY ALL THE IGNORANT POSTER HERE TODAY??? wow!!!

YES!!! WRITTEN BY MEN INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) BY GOD!!! WHY ALL THE IGNORANT POSTER HERE TODAY??? wow!!!

God breathed? Did he have bad breath or something?

the word evil===anything causing injury or harm:harmful; injurious:(judgment). God creates judgment!!!

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 2 Timothy 3:16 === 11 But I certify to you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached by me is not according to man;
12 for I neither received it from man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
GALATIONS 1:

God created evil and sin then expected us not to use them? What's the point of that?

PLEASE!!! HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO IGNORANT???? SIN AND EVIL ARE satan's and man's creation, they create sin and evil every day!!!and you??

Forum List

Back