SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

God created everything including sin and perversion.

PLEASE!!! HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO IGNORANT? SLOW? DIM ?? SIN AND EVIL ARE satan's and man's creation, they create sin and evil every day!!!and you??

PLEASE!!! HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO IGNORANT???? SIN AND EVIL ARE satan's and man's creation, they create sin and evil every day!!!and you??

I try - I've broken two commandment this morning, one before breakfast.

God created everything including sin and perversion.

PLEASE!!! HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO IGNORANT? SLOW? DIM ?? SIN AND EVIL ARE satan's and man's creation, they create sin and evil every day!!!and you??

God created the universe and everything in it. Now you know.

AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG!!! IT IS SATAN AND MAN THAT CREATED EVIL AND ALL SIN!! PROOF!! MAN CREATES MORE EVIL EVERYTIME HE MAKES THE CHOICE TO SIN. think!

AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG!!! IT IS SATAN AND MAN THAT CREATED EVIL AND ALL SIN!! PROOF!! MAN CREATES MORE EVIL EVERYTIME HE MAKES THE CHOICE TO SIN. think!

No, god made everything in the universe, including sin and the choice to sin.

sorry but you are too ignorant to waste time with!! EVERYTHING GOD CREATES IS PERFECT.

sorry but you are too ignorant to waste time with!! EVERYTHING GOD CREATES IS PERFECT.

Except Adam and Eve, they disobeyed god. So not perfect.

YOU NEED TO READ THIS TRUTH!!!! TO ASSOCIATE WITH FOOLS IS BOTH UNWISE AND UNPLEASANT. To some degree folly is contagious, and association with a fool tends to diminish our ability to discern truth from error and wisdom from folly.

Leave the presence of a fool, Or you will not discern words of knowledge (14:7).

A fool is bound for his own destruction, and he will inevitably destroy everything in his path. Those who get in the way of the fool will get hurt.

Let a man meet a bear robbed of her cubs, Rather than a fool in his folly (17:12).

The scoffer, the worst form of fool,25 is not only to be avoided, but is to be driven away.

Drive out the scoffer, and contention will go out, Even strife and dishonor will cease

8,417,337 heterosexual men fucked their wives and girlfriends in the ass last night.

There will be a rally today demanding these folks should not be able to marry anymore.
We can not have sexual deviants marrying.

Last edited:
YES!!! ALL MANKIND ARE SINNERS IN NEED OF JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!!! yes you!

Michael Douglas: oral sex caused my throat cancer

Michael Douglas has said that his throat cancer was caused by oral sex. THE ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A VERY HIGH COST!! KEEP YOUR AIDS TESTS UP TODATE!!! WHAT FUN!!!

Michael Douglas has said that his throat cancer was caused by oral sex. THE ABOMINATION OF SEXUAL PERVERSION HAS A VERY HIGH COST!! KEEP YOUR AIDS TESTS UP TODATE!!! WHAT FUN!!!

You are a KOOK.

If you have not had heterosexual oral sex there is something bad wrong with you my man.
Go see a therapist which is what most of you religious clowns need anyway.

You are a KOOK.

If you have not had heterosexual oral sex there is something bad wrong with you my man.

SO you want to live like an animal?? have you no honor or any pride??

You are a KOOK.

Ah, he's never been blown, that explains his stupid posts.
Probably a virgin as well.

You are a KOOK.

Gism only lifts his skirt for other men who profess love for and worship another man. Even so he quite the man whore.

You are a KOOK.

For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God. For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness. 8 Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given[a] us His Holy Spirit. I Thessolioans 4:4

Forum List

Back