SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

A jury might find nothing untoward in the advance of a brother towards his sister once she had sexually matured, had sexual relationships with other men and was now 'available', not having [a] sexual partner," Neilson said, noting that the "only reason" incest is still a criminal act is because of the high risk of genetic defects. But he has a solution for that, too: "ready access to abortion."

The enemy is growing bolder in this hour. Activist judges are working hard to usurp the authority of God's Word when it comes to issues of morality. Nevertheless, we have authority as God's representatives on the earth. We are ambassadors for Christ (2 Cor. 5:20). Indeed, "You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" (1 Peter 2:9).

I don't like talking about these issues any more than you do, "but all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light" (Eph. 5:12). We have to shine God's light-God's truth-on these issues or darkness will continue creeping into our courts, our schools, our marketplace and even our churches. Notice I say continue. It's getting darker out there.

Saints, don't let this darkness scare you. Rise up in the name of Jesus and push back the darkness. You have the authority in Christ to do it! It takes work. Laboring in prayer demands you sacrifice your time. But you are called for such a time as this! We need to stand as those who burn and shine for Jesus, like John the Baptist who refused to bow to the moral decay of his generation but spoke against it so the Holy Spirit could use the truth to prick their hearts and bring them to repentance.
JL

there is no genetic link to homosexuality, the underlying driving force in all these studies is the desire to promote an evolutionary agenda and to promote the idea that homosexuals may lead their lives free from any consequences - that they may lead a sinless life without Christ.

If anything can be genetically inherited, such as hemophilia, it can be expected to happen at a certain rate. With homosexuality we find, however, that the prevalence within a community varies enormously depending on the kinds of social control and acceptance that prevail in that community.

Since genetics is not the cause, what is? There is ample evidence to confirm that learning experiences (e.g. seduction, public education, molestation and experimentation) lead young people down the path to homosexual behavior. The homosexual lifestyle is sterile. Therefore, it follows that homosexuals must of necessity, through seduction and public education, recruit their next generation.

Homosexuality is not an alternative lifestyle, it is an unnatural lifestyle. This has extremely serious implications for society as a whole and destroys the argument that gay behavior is private and has no effect on others. It would do great harm if the Church, by giving theological approval to homosexuality, becomes part of the problem of expanding this perversion instead of helping people bound by it.

As further proof that homosexuality is not an alternative lifestyle, but an unnatural one, I cite a report from The Family Research Institute (FRI) that conducted a nationwide random survey of 4,340 adults drawn from five U.S. cities in 1983. The FRI found that:

· 82% of those currently lesbian and 66% of those currently gay said that they had been in love with someone of the opposite sex.

· 67% of lesbians and 54% of gays reported current sexual attraction to the opposite sex.

· 85% of lesbians and 54% of gays, as adults, had sexual relations with someone of the opposite sex.

· 32% of gays and 47% of lesbians had been heterosexually married.

· Overall, 7.8% of women and 12% of men claimed to have been homosexually aroused at some point in their life. Yet 59% of the once homosexually aroused women and 51% of the once homosexually aroused men were currently heterosexual.

· 5.1% of the women and 9.4% of the men admitted to at least one homosexual partner. Of these, only 58% of the women and 61% of the men were currently gay.

Almost a third of those who admitted to homosexual relations in adulthood were now heterosexual.

Clearly such findings demonstrate that sexual orientation is not predetermined before or after birth, and that it is not permanently fixed in adulthood.
- See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries: Homosexuality

BOTTOMLINE==Those who plead for tolerance and acceptance of homosexuals by accepting their behavior as biblically justified are uncaring about these people who so desperately need our help. True love and compassion would offer the biblical cure for sin. We, including homosexuals, are born with inherent sin but, through God’s love we are redeemed and changed through our Lord Jesus Christ. Sex is a wonderful gift of God and not sinful when used according to the plan that God has so clearly laid out in His Word.

The Church consists of redeemed heterosexuals and homosexuals, neither is worse than the other; both have to forsake their sinful and immoral ways.

Let us hold out the Gospel hope to all: “ ...fornicators, adulterers, effeminate, homosexuals ... such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, and in the Spirit of God.” (I Corinthians 6:9, 11)
- See more at: Creation Worldview Ministries: Homosexuality

there is no genetic link to homosexuality, the underlying driving force in all these studies is the desire to promote an evolutionary agenda and to promote the idea that homosexuals may lead their lives free from any consequences - that they may lead a sinless life without Christ.

Clearly such findings demonstrate that sexual orientation is not predetermined before or after birth, and that it is not permanently fixed in adulthood.

Tell me, are you a pointless moron for a living, or is it just a hobby?

As I understand it, homosexual interests is a result of hormones.
However, if I'm right or wrong, they are what they are and that's no reason to hate or want to "cure" them.
Personally, whilst I dislike homosexual displays, probably because I find it difficult to understand, I have no hate or fear. A teacher at my school is about as openly gay as you can get, but he's a good bloke and great at his job - no fucker cares about his sexual interests, and that's in a highly religious school.
Why the fuck should I?

YES!!! THEY WANTED JESUS BANNED FROM THE TEMPLE TOO. JESUS SAYS,"YOU WILL BE HATED BY THE WORLD BUT REMEMBER THEY HATED ME FIRST"!!! and so it is here.

Ah, you think you're Jesus.
Fucking hell, a nutter.

However, if I'm right or wrong, they are what they are and that's no reason to hate or want to "cure" them.
Personally, whilst I dislike homosexual displays, probably because I find it difficult to understand, I have no hate or fear. A teacher at my school is about as openly gay as you can get, but he's a good bloke and great at his job - no fucker cares about his sexual interests, and that's in a highly religious school.
Why the fuck should I?

SICK ABOMINATION OF ACTS OF SEXUAL PERVESION ARE A DEMON INSPIRED CHOICE. your choice!

Why the fuck should I?

SICK ABOMINATION OF ACTS OF SEXUAL PERVESION ARE A DEMON INSPIRED CHOICE. your choice!

Excellent - I'm off to fuck a pair of lesbo nuns, after they've given each other a good licking.
Prices for nuns have fallen lately, down to $20 per nun, per hour.
Priests still get choirboys for free; a perk of the job, but the pope is cracking down on this, intending to introduce a charge.

GOD'S WORD ON SICK MINDED SEXUAL PERVERSION==God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved. 32 They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too. ROMANS 1:26

God invented sick, sexual perversions and put them on earth to enjoy.

God invented sick, sexual perversions and put them on earth to enjoy.

As with any invention, it can be improved upon.
Donatien Alphonse managed a few innovations, but I've taken them to a whole new level.

When I was at school, South American dictatorships were all the rage.
Many political groups, amnesty international being a leading one, made great mention of their use of torture.
I, as a natural capitalist, invented the hyro-electric testicrusher, with a view to making a few quid out of the deal.
Sadly, none of these governments ever paid me for my design, but I heard it was experimented with by Pinochet.
I wonder if I can sue them for royalties.
As for direct sexual perversion, I'll do anything to anything, but I have a special interest in nuns and sheep. Nuns dressed up as sheep are especially interesting.
My latest idea involves killing a nun (dressed as a sheep) by sticking my penis in her windpipe, whilst she's being taken by a dog. I don't want to ejaculate until she's actually dead, then I'll do the dog whilst it eats her corpse.

Will I go to hell and, if so, will the foolish virgins be available for parties?
Of course, if Dante got in right, the devil will have to create an extra circle for me - none of the others are bad enough.
Dante had nine circle, Islam has only 7, but you expect Catholics to see the bad side of every fucking thing.

And in hell, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.’

25 But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime received thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things; but now he is comforted and thou art tormented.

26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that they who would pass from here to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from there.’

27 Then he said, ‘I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father’s house,

28 for I have five brethren, that he may testify unto them lest they also come into this place of torment.’

29 Abraham said unto him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.’

30 And he said, ‘Nay, father Abraham; but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.’

31 And Abraham said unto him, ‘If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rose from the dead.’”
LUKE 16:23-31

And in hell, being in torment, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off and Lazarus in his bottom

Wow, lucky lads - is that why they were in hell?

Forum List

Back