SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world just as GOD'S WORD said we are to expect in the last days when good would be called evil and evil good!!!

Please define SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION (which) IS AN ABOMINATION.

May I try that one, please?

I think strapping a naked nun under a donkey would be quite perverted. (Posters may borrow the movie so they can decide for themselves)

Bending a nun over a washing machine on fast spin whilst exciting her clitoris with a carrot could also be a bit dodgy, more so when you give it to her 'doggy doggy' whilst sucking the carrot.

Two red blooded chaps spit roasting a nun could also be considered perverse by sexually inhibited people.

My favourite was inspired by Donatien Alphonse François de Sade, one of my heroes.
My mate, laid down but face up - a nun, face up on top of him with his dick up her arse.
I would be on top, giving her a good time, in the correct hole.

I know many nuns with bad habits.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world just as GOD'S WORD said we are to expect in the last days when good would be called evil and evil good!!!

I think strapping a naked nun under a donkey would be quite perverted. (Posters may borrow the movie so they can decide for themselves)

Bending a nun over a washing machine on fast spin whilst exciting her clitoris with a carrot could also be a bit dodgy, more so when you give it to her 'doggy doggy' whilst sucking the carrot.

Two red blooded chaps spit roasting a nun could also be considered perverse by sexually inhibited people.

My favourite was inspired by Donatien Alphonse François de Sade, one of my heroes.
My mate, laid down but face up - a nun, face up on top of him with his dick up her arse.

THE MIND of sin loving,demon inspired man is a UGLY thing to see!! and you???

THE MIND of sin loving,demon inspired man is a UGLY thing to see!! and you???

I always use the thin end of the carrot with novice nuns.
Kindness is never a sin. :eusa_pray:

Wow, I was taught God was love, you tell me I must fear god's wrath. I'll take the word of the Nuns, I know they weren't psychotic.

The bible is a two edged sword--on one side--eternal life--on the other side--eternal destruction. We all are making the choice--now--by actions-Deuteronomy 30:19

Wow, I was taught God was love, you tell me I must fear god's wrath. I'll take the word of the Nuns, I know they weren't psychotic.

The bible is a two edged sword--on one side--eternal life--on the other side--eternal destruction. We all are making the choice--now--by actions-Deuteronomy 30:19

◄ Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. CHOOSE LIFE!!!

For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. CHOOSE LIFE!!!

You live in fear. Not good.

SKEERED SHITLESS and always mad at something.
Needs a cold beer and a twisty to settle him down.

BELIEVERS=NO FEAR!!! NO WORRIES!!! THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE!!! There is no downside to living your life as a son of ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

BELIEVERS=NO FEAR!!! NO WORRIES!!! THE GIFT OF GOD IS ETERNAL LIFE!!! There is no downside to living your life as a son of ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

lol, aside from always being in a panic about the end of the world and the flames of hell and WWIII and the price of Gold and believing in things that never happened, living without a clue about what is actually taking place, and waiting with deranged anticipation for things that will never happen.

Other than that everything is just peachy.....

lol, aside from always being in a panic about the end of the world and the flames of hell and WWIII and the price of Gold and believing in things that never happened, living without a clue about what is actually taking place, and waiting with deranged anticipation for things that will never happen.

Other than that everything is just peachy.....

YES!!! LAST DAYS ARE HERE TODAY!!!===http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2014/07/steve-quayle-things-have-escalated-existence-of-america-at-stake-the-hagmann-and-hagmann-report-2462690.html

Oh yes there is--one can easily be serving these teachers-2Cor 11:12-15---they lead 99% of all religions claiming Christianity---Jesus started a single-unified in love and peace religion. One single religion has Jesus' real teachers.

Did you hear about the nun that got kicked out of the convent for having the monk on?

God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1:26-31=although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1:26-31=although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Really what a load of ballony..........There is a lot wrong with Americans like this who spew such garbage.....I ain't Gay but this trash is totally out of order in todays society.

Theliq 18:07.14...........

Hang on.
God gave them unnatural desires, but had them killed for it.
What a fucking bastard.

Hang on.
What a fucking bastard.

Allah wants you to kill anyone who doesn't believe in him (infidels). He's such a wuss that he won't do the dirty work himself.

Hang on.
What a fucking bastard.

YES!!! If you chose sin GOD will allow you to have your choice.

Hang on.
What a fucking bastard.

I chose sheep.
Try one, you'll live the way they push back if you sex them near the edge of a cliff.

Actually, since I mention "Cliff". there goes another Christian about to become famous for shagging little boys.
Cliff Richard, known as a clean living Christian superstar, is about to be exposed for fucking little boys at a gay brothel.
Will he go to hell?

Hang on.
What a fucking bastard.

I chose sheep.
Try one, you'll live the way they push back if you sex them near the edge of a cliff.

Actually, since I mention "Cliff". there goes another Christian about to become famous for shagging little boys.
Cliff Richard, known as a clean living Christian superstar, is about to be exposed for fucking little boys at a gay brothel.
Will he go to hell?

LOL!!! SO YOU DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT "GAVE OVER" MEANS??? NO wonder you are so easly blinded by satan!!!

I chose sheep.

Will he go to hell?

LOL!!! SO YOU DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT "GAVE OVER" MEANS??? NO wonder you are so easly blinded by satan!!!

God must be drunk and power hungry to kill people for not obeying a book.

Forum List

Back