SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

I chose sheep.
Try one, you'll live the way they push back if you sex them near the edge of a cliff.

Actually, since I mention "Cliff". there goes another Christian about to become famous for shagging little boys.
Cliff Richard, known as a clean living Christian superstar, is about to be exposed for fucking little boys at a gay brothel.
Will he go to hell?

LOL!!! SO YOU DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT "GAVE OVER" MEANS??? NO wonder you are so easly blinded by satan!!!

God must be drunk and power hungry to kill people for not obeying a book.

IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN AND TO REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE THAT BRINGS DEATH AND HELL. GOD WANTS NO ONE TO PERISH BUT YOU GET TO CHOSE!!! think!

LOL!!! SO YOU DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT "GAVE OVER" MEANS??? NO wonder you are so easly blinded by satan!!!

IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO LIVE IN SIN AND TO REJECT GOD AND GOD'S LOVE THAT BRINGS DEATH AND HELL. GOD WANTS NO ONE TO PERISH BUT YOU GET TO CHOSE!!! think!

So god kills dumb people who can't figure out what you're talking about? There's no mercy?
And brah, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT!!! :D

So god kills dumb people who can't figure out what you're talking about? There's no mercy?

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. John 3:16=== God wants to see you live!! BUT YOU ARE FREE TO REJECT GOD AND CHOSE DEATH AND HELL!

For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. John 3:16=== God wants to see you live!! BUT YOU ARE FREE TO REJECT GOD AND CHOSE DEATH AND HELL!

No, I'll accept Jesus dying for my sins. The rest, not so much. See how easy that was to avoid hell?

God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1:26-31=although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Does this mean that I should no longer sleep with republicans in the Flame Zone?

Is that bad?

If it's SO bad, why are most of the dudes who get popped for this stuff, members of the church?

Surly you read the news? Seems that the best way to get rid of sodomy would be to disband the 'sodomites.'

Easiest way to do that would be to outlaw churches.

:eusa_clap:

God's son thanks you for this plug, GISMYS.

10271621_683109401744047_4358002337325743057_n.jpg

Believe in Kenny Loggins and have eternal salvation - or TRIPLE your money back ~

God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1:26-31=although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them.

Hang on.
God gave them unnatural desires, but had them killed for it.
What a fucking bastard.

Look at the bright side.
He gave men a foreskin and then commanded other men whack it off.
At least he doesn't demand men be killed for being born with that little shred of offending skin.

Hang on.
God gave them unnatural desires, but had them killed for it.
What a fucking bastard.

Look at the bright side.
He gave men a foreskin and then commanded other men whack it off.
At least he doesn't demand men be killed for being born with that little shred of offending skin.

GOD GAVE YOU A BRAIN,WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO USE IT TO THINK??? Why make a fool of yourself here??

I thought GISMYS was just an idiot out for a trollfest, but after much research, I find he actually believes all the crap he spouts, and he is a real extremist whackjob.

Of course, that research also lets me see he's banned from Christian forums he uses, hopefully showing they think he's a fucking idiot as well.
Forum rules don't allow me to mention these other places, but I'm sure posters can google, if they're interested.

YES!!! THEY WANTED JESUS BANNED FROM THE TEMPLE TOO. JESUS SAYS,"YOU WILL BE HATED BY THE WORLD BUT REMEMBER THEY HATED ME FIRST"!!! and so it is here.

He said the world was ending - ten years ago.

GISMYS is annoying anywhere.

WHY HIDE BEHIND A NEW ID???? GISMYS IS STILL GISMYS AFTER 16 YEARS!!!========GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you????? ROFLMAO

WHY HIDE BEHIND A NEW ID???? GISMYS IS STILL GISMYS AFTER 16 YEARS!!!========GISMYS=GOD IS MY SOURCE=GISMYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you????? ROFLMAO
Gysm, if your god is so great, why are we still arguing over whether it even exists or not? He a fraidy cat who's too much of a weenie to show his face? He afraid someone will nail HIM to a cross in a diaper?

Gysm, if your god is so great, why are we still arguing over whether it even exists or not? He a fraidy cat who's too much of a weenie to show his face? He afraid someone will nail HIM to a cross in a diaper?

YES!!! GOD IS GREAT!!! But man has chose to love sin and become FOOLS!!!and you??

YES!!! GOD IS GREAT!!! But man has chose to love sin and become FOOLS!!!and you??

Yes, he IS a fraidy cat?

God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.Romans 1:26

God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.Romans 1:26

Kenny Loggins HATES you!

post-33680-Archer-Danger-Zone-meme-Seriou-tUYl.jpeg

Last edited:
DOWN THE SEWER!!!=Australia judge has dared to go where perhaps no judge has gone before, comparing incest and pedophilia to homosexuality.

Yes, this important public figure had the audacity to suggest that some may no longer see sexual contact between adults and children as "unnatural" or "taboo," according to a report in the Sydney Morning Herald. He went on to remind that gay sex was not acceptable-and actually criminal-in the 1950s and 1960s but many tolerate it today.

DOWN THE SEWER!!!=Australia judge has dared to go where perhaps no judge has gone before, comparing incest and pedophilia to homosexuality.

Yes, this important public figure had the audacity to suggest that some may no longer see sexual contact between adults and children as "unnatural" or "taboo," according to a report in the Sydney Morning Herald. He went on to remind that gay sex was not acceptable-and actually criminal-in the 1950s and 1960s but many tolerate it today.

Drinking from the "white" water fountain was also a crime ... for some.

And just because this judge is a sick, LYING pervert who lives in his own sick, LYING perverted world, the rest of us should join him?

Forum List

Back