🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world.

Take my word for it - Sin is a lot more fun than gismo makes it sound. And the more you sin, the better you get at sinning.

Don't wait - If you haven't already started sinning, start sinning now.

I want to have sex with a nun.
This should be done with a nun, a donkey, a carrot and, in order to make money as a good capitalist should, a video camera. There should also be a dog, in case the poor lass can't manage the donkey.
The washing machine I bend her over, should be on fast spin.
Have you tried prayer as it is rather a lot for Santa's sack.......................a deliberate opening.

I've never seen Satan's sack, but I understand his penis has horns.
santa's sack is massive because he only comes once a year, but when he comes he fills everyone's stockings

Take my word for it - Sin is a lot more fun than gismo makes it sound. And the more you sin, the better you get at sinning.

The more you sin, the more dead you become inside. and the more oblivious to the negatives effects you are. Which is kind of ironic.

Try resisting sin and you'll realize how trapped you are.

Those 40 million Dead from HIV AIDS AND THE 40 MILLION HIV POSITIVE AND HE MILLIONS MORE WITH STD'S RUINED LIVES OF SHAME ANF GUILT WOULD NOW WISH THEY HAD OBEYED GOD!!! and you??

To quote Billy...

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
The sinners are lots more fun!"

WOW!!! WHY BELIEVE VTHE LIES OF SATAN???? BELIEVERS LIVE THEIR LIVES AS BLESSED HAPPY sons OF GOD WHILE GOD REJECTORS LIVE IN FEAR OF THEIR SOON DEATH AND FINAL JUDGMENT.

To quote Billy...

"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints
The sinners are lots more fun!"

WOW!!! WHY BELIEVE VTHE LIES OF SATAN???? BELIEVERS LIVE THEIR LIVES AS BLESSED HAPPY sons OF GOD WHILE GOD REJECTORS LIVE IN FEAR OF THEIR SOON DEATH AND FINAL JUDGMENT.

Do you realize God will have nothing to do with Guys like you on Judgement Day...You will be cast asunder into Lightening,Thunder,Brimstone and Fire,Fire,Fire.....

Last edited:
US Military Sex Assault Claims Up 50%...

Pentagon sees surge in reports of sexual assault among service members
1 May`14 ~ The number of U.S. service members who reported being sexually assaulted surged by 50 percent last year, the Pentagon announced Thursday, the latest sign of how the military has struggled to cope with sex crimes in the ranks.
I was in the Marine Corps from 1956 to 1960 and I never heard of anyone being sexually assaulted in the military! Never!

Back then, because of proximity to WW-II, the history and the nature of our military services was essentially prideful. The general atmosphere in the ranks was such that the very thought of sexual assault was unheard of and was a generally unacceptable concept.

I understand that because of such debacles as Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, along with a few other minor but equally unnecessary adventures, combined with suspension of the draft, has led to the need to lower the bar in terms of minimum enlistee character standards. So much so in fact the Army and Marines are accepting recruits with criminal backgrounds. But I had no idea the situation had deteriorated to this level.

Our military service personnel are sexually assaulting each other?

Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
OPEN YOUR EYES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world just as GOD'S WORD said we are to expect in the last days when good would be called evil and evil good!!!

Sex is the #1 reason most fall--all throughout Gods written word---The Israelites chased after foreign women, after God told them not to--Even Solomon fell to that and started serving false gods. David with Bathsheba---- both knew God and Gods truth deep into their hearts--yet fell--that is why in the nt God warns all---Beware if you think you are standing strong( obviously one can fall from grace) not just sex though--many things.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION sweeping around the world just as GOD'S WORD said we are to expect in the last days when good would be called evil and evil good!!!

So when is the last day going to be? So I know when to strip off all my clothes and masturbate in front of the conservatives here.

Please tell me.

Oh, sure... put on a show for the conservatives instead of those of us who'd appreciate it!
:eusa_hand:

A person who is pure of heart sees goodness and purity in everything; but a person whose own heart is evil and untrusting finds evil in everything, for his dirty mind and rebellious heart color all he sees and hears. 16 Such persons claim they know God, but from seeing the way they act, one knows they don’t. They are rotten and disobedient, worthless so far as doing anything good is concerned. TITUS 1:15

This should be done with a nun, a donkey, a carrot and, in order to make money as a good capitalist should, a video camera. There should also be a dog, in case the poor lass can't manage the donkey.

Damn, Fred!!

That there is extremist something, but I don't think its Muslim! :eek:

Have you tried prayer as it is rather a lot for Santa's sack.......................a deliberate opening.

I've never seen Satan's sack, but I understand his penis has horns.

Would that be his 'deer' penis?
:lol:

OPEN YOUR EYES!!! SICK SEXUAL PERVERSION IS AN ABOMINATION

... is in the eye of the beholder.

Someday, gismo, you'll experience sex and, if you're lucky, you'll find out what a 100%, total, over the top, no hope, asshole you are.

Meanwhile ...

255876279arZqLQ_ph.jpg

So when is the last day going to be? So I know when to strip off all my clothes and masturbate in front of the conservatives here.

Please tell me.

Get a head start. No need to wait.

We need to introduce gismo to trannysteve.

:badgrin:

Please tell me.

Oh, sure... put on a show for the conservatives instead of those of us who'd appreciate it!
:eusa_hand:

As if every conservative is a prude. :eusa_hand: I wanna be in on that show too.

Forum List

Back