Sickening just Sickening.

He was stupid enough to drink liquid meth when U.S. Border Protection officers told him to prove it was apple juice as the teen claimed??

There should be a posthumous award for that kind of stupidity.

a21eb313a7841ad3ffed7fe4677b183d.jpg

He was stupid enough to drink liquid meth when U.S. Border Protection officers told him to prove it was apple juice as the teen claimed??

There should be a posthumous award for that kind of stupidity.

a21eb313a7841ad3ffed7fe4677b183d.jpg
There is. It's the Darwin Award but the competition is usually pretty stiff, no pun intended.

He has skipped quite a few, since the first couple of months, dear. And your comment is rather vile.
what an awful way to die
How about the younger ones he supplies the drugs to that die. Don't they matter ?
A weekend trip to Mar-A-Lago costs the taxpayers millions. If the President would skip a few, the taxpayers could afford to kill off more 16 year old Mexican kids being used as mules by the Cartels.

/sarcasm

He has skipped quite a few, since the first couple of months, dear. And your comment is rather vile.
what an awful way to die
How about the younger ones he supplies the drugs to that die. Don't they matter ?
A weekend trip to Mar-A-Lago costs the taxpayers millions. If the President would skip a few, the taxpayers could afford to kill off more 16 year old Mexican kids being used as mules by the Cartels.

/sarcasm
It was sarcasm just like it was labeled....unless you think the millions spent on Trump's frequent trips to Mar-A-Lago are vile.

Scroll down and watch the video. The patrol guards should of done their jobs right. Its their fault.

Video shows border officers appeared to encourage or permit teen to drink liquid meth
That video shows the border agents are in deep shit.

It also shows them lying about it as well at a later time.

The kid obviously knew what it was............and probably didn't think it would kill him..............and I doubt the border agents thought it would kill him either or they wouldn't have prodded him to do so.............

A drug dealing teen...........live lost.........for being an idiot teen.

2 border agents that made a fatal mistake and at a minimum lost their jobs.

While I am disgusted that a drug dealer's family gets money..........I understand that the border agents fucked up.

Forum List

Back