'Sickening' Media Coverage of 9/11

Why does news coverage (all of it, it seems) every year omit footage of the planes striking the buildings, and of people leaping from the buildings to escape the flames?

Just curious. Are they afraid to offend someone?
I see it every year around the 9/11 anniversary time on my news channels and non news channels. What are you getting at? Some kind of conspiracy?
He needs to see jumpers which he can see all he wants on youtube.

Hannity is a pussy

After 9-11, there was much hostility directed at Muslims. Trump and Fox News were some of those spreading hate and fear towards Muslims

CAIR was formed to show Muslims were not the demons they were normal people

Only “some people” were involved in the attacks. Meaning not all Muslims are guilty by association

The right wing media used the statement to spread more hate

CAIR was formed in 1994.
So

Hannity is a pussy
After 9-11, there was much hostility directed at Muslims. Trump and Fox News were some of those spreading hate and fear towards Muslims
Only “some people” were involved in the attacks. Meaning not all Muslims are guilty by association
"Some people" were muslim terrorists. And while I agree that not all muslims are terrorists, I still haven't seen any Christians flying airliners into skyscrapers.

Why does news coverage (all of it, it seems) every year omit footage of the planes striking the buildings, and of people leaping from the buildings to escape the flames?

Those scenes are shown every year when various documentaries are shown. In addition, they can be seen 24/7 on many internet sites.
Forgive BK He only watches FOX
FOX was the only channel that zoomed in on jumpers enough so that family and friends could clearly identify them as they were jumping to their deaths.
Billy must have been at a ""meeting"" when FOX showed that

Those scenes are shown every year when various documentaries are shown. In addition, they can be seen 24/7 on many internet sites.

That's not what I asked.
It is an answer to the question you asked in your first sentence dunce.

A documentary is not a network or cable news broadcast, ignorant polyp.
Actually, it, they are you dunce.
CNN has two award-winning documentaries in their archives and one or the other is usually shown every year on the 9/11 anniversary. If you have streaming service and CNN is one of your cable channels you can see both of them 24/7.
PBS also shows a documentary.

You're an idiot. Now run along.

Actually ed, I watch your side of the circus far more than I watch FOX.

Hannity is a pussy

Not going to address the “did something” part of it?

I see it every year around the 9/11 anniversary time on my news channels and non news channels.

No, you don't.
Meh, believe what you may, billy. No sweat off my ashtabula.

Hannity is a pussy
"Some people" were muslim terrorists. And while I agree that not all muslims are terrorists, I still haven't seen any Christians flying airliners into skyscrapers.
Now you are getting it

Only some are Muslim terrorists. Kind of like Trump saying some Mexicans are good people

Some people made up stories about thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops in NJ. One of the reasons Muslims needed an organization like CAIR

Now you are getting it
Only some are Muslim terrorists. Kind of like Trump saying some Mexicans are good people
Some people made up stories about thousands of Muslims dancing on rooftops in NJ. One of the reasons Muslims needed an organization like CAIR
Newsflash: CAIR was around long before 9-11.

And I still haven't seen any Christians crashing airliners into buildings in the name of God.

LOL Then you're getting a good education Shame you think it's all false news

Now you are getting it
Newsflash: CAIR was around long before 9-11.

And I still haven't seen any Christians crashing airliners into buildings in the name of God.
I saw Catholic terrorist bombers in Ireland

I learn more about Democrats everyday.

Then soon before election day you'll join our party and especially if you learn more about the repub party

The most sickening thing about the MSM’s coverage of 9/11, is they never discuss the many flaws in the government’s explanation of what happened.

Never discuss? What the fuck planet are you on. We had a huge commission after 9/11 and its findings have been discussed ad nauseum for 18 fucking years for God's sake

Then soon before election day you'll join our party and especially if you learn more about the repub party

The most sickening thing about the MSM’s coverage of 9/11, is they never discuss the many flaws in the government’s explanation of what happened.

Never discuss? What the fuck planet are you on. We had a huge commission after 9/11 and its findings have been discussed ad nauseum for 18 fucking years for God's sake
Oh brother. That’s hilarious. No doubt you believe the 9/11 Commission.

Forum List

Back