Sign in Arkansas tells the truth and has liberals furious

Jokes are racist.

This kind of attack is not racist.

Brooklyn group of black youths blocks white couple's car, bloody victims in racial attack: cops - NY Daily News

A group of 10 black youths — one of them a 12-year-old girl — surrounded a white couple's car in Brooklyn, viciously beating the husband and yanking the wife to the pavement by her hair as they peppered the two with racial slurs, authorities said.
“Get those crackers!” some of them screamed, according to court papers. “Get that white whore!”

Ronald Russo was dragged to the ground. Then he was punched and kicked in the head. He felt more blows all over his body, investigators said. He suffered a fractured nose, a broken septum, a blood clot and abrasions to his shoulder. He was treated and released from Beth Israel Medical Center.
In the midst of the attack, there was a steady chorus of epithets. “White motherf-----!” screamed the attackers, who ranged in age from 12 to 18.

Russo....sounds Italian. Used to be that Italians were not considered white. Isn't THAT a conundrum?

Actually, it only seems to bother ******* if I call them that. Personally, I have no problem with it and could call them ****** all day.

You could.... but we know you wouldn't unless you were running the other way with the police covering your trail of smoke. :lol:

So why is that? They call me a cracker and I don't mind, I think it's kind of cool. :cool:

Because you wouldn't do it without police protection. Practically everyone knows you would be too afraid otherwise.

Only dumb people think being called a racial slur is cool. Makes sense you feel that way. :lol:

You could.... but we know you wouldn't unless you were running the other way with the police covering your trail of smoke. :lol:

So why is that? They call me a cracker and I don't mind, I think it's kind of cool. :cool:

Because you wouldn't do it without police protection. Practically everyone knows you would be too afraid otherwise.

Only dumb people think being called a racial slur is cool. Makes sense you feel that way. :lol:

proud-to-be-a-cracker-white_design.png

Anti-white racism exists, yes; however, they are not the most nor the only race to be persecuted in America.

FALSE! Whites are, by far, the most persecuted race in America, with easily the largest number of victims, for the past 50 years, being denied jobs, job promotions, college admissions, and college financial aid (ex. assistantships) from affirmative action. The NAACP is unquestionably the most racist organization in America, and none of this is accounted for in FBI statistics, which only have to do with federal crime ( a separate subject).

Anti-white racism exists, yes; however, they are not the most nor the only race to be persecuted in America.

FALSE! Whites are, by far, the most persecuted race in America, with easily the largest number of victims, for the past 50 years, being denied jobs, job promotions, college admissions, and college financial aid (ex. assistantships) from affirmative action. The NAACP is unquestionably the most racist organization in America, and none of this is accounted for in FBI statistics, which only have to do with federal crime ( a separate subject).

You must have been sleep the 200 or so years before that. The wealth distribution alone is miles apart because of the head start white people had. If whites can have AA in the form of slavery and Jim Crow don't cry about the past 50 years where white women benefited from AA more than any other demographic. You sound pathetic. :lol:

Oh look, Shitshispeedos put on a sock. :rolleyes:

did you miss the thing I cited where it said Asians are hurt the most by AA or are you just an idiot

So I'm a no-salt cracker. So fucking what? Fuck man you nignags sure have thin skin, no wonder you can't get ahead.

[FALSE! Whites are, by far, the most persecuted race in America, with easily the largest number of victims, for the past 50 years, being denied jobs, job promotions, college admissions, and college financial aid (ex. assistantships) from affirmative action. The NAACP is unquestionably the most racist organization in America, and none of this is accounted for in FBI statistics, which only have to do with federal crime ( a separate subject).

Yup. And yet whites still do ok even with all the persecution they suffer. More proof that whites have ability and negroes don't.

Forum List

Back