Sign the petition to take down the monuments to a klansman

the whole "I'm offended so that statue needs to be removed" is bullshit.
But not until all traces of Robert Byrd are removed.
So...you don't feel that it's the call of those who either created or maintained the monument?

The Charlottesville statue was taken down based on a vote of the Charlottesville City Council.

Handicapped parking spots offend me.

If the city council in my town votes that handicapped spots are not needed, it's cool, right?

So...you don't feel that it's the call of those who either created or maintained the monument?

The Charlottesville statue was taken down based on a vote of the Charlottesville City Council.

If the city council in my town votes that handicapped spots are not needed, it's cool, right?
Ban all Cinco de Mayo events on public property.

I do find that racist. Only mexicans should be allowed to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

One should have to PROVE they are of mexican heritage to celebrate MAY 5th.

Otherwise, they should be prosecuted under the cultural appropriation laws that currently exist.

Sign the Petition

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

Despicable racists should not be exalted in our society.

Of course democrooks make heroes out of traitors like bradley manning, rapists like Bill Clinton, murderers like Ted Kennedy, so a klansman doesn't stack up all that bad in their "minds" I suppose.

very good point.

I'm not sure there is an argument to be made by the left against this.

Muhammed was a slave owner....I am still trying to figure out why he gets a pass from the tearing down of all memorializations of any slave owners.

My only conclusion is that Muhammed had brown skin...so he gets a pass.
Muslims don't allow visual depictions of Muhammad, you idiots. Robert Byrd is remembered for all he did after he left the KKK, ridiculous brainwashed functional morons.

Last edited:

I do find that racist. Only mexicans should be allowed to celebrate Cinco de Mayo.

Otherwise, they should be prosecuted under the cultural appropriation laws that currently exist.

Even Mexicans don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo!

Even Mexicans don't celebrate Cinco de Mayo!

Then it's cultural appropriation of Mexican heritage to NOT celebrate may 5th.

Sign the Petition

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

Of course democrooks make heroes out of traitors like bradley manning, rapists like Bill Clinton, murderers like Ted Kennedy, so a klansman doesn't stack up all that bad in their "minds" I suppose.

very good point.

Muhammed was a slave owner....I am still trying to figure out why he gets a pass from the tearing down of all memorializations of any slave owners.

Muslims doll allow visual depictions of Muhammad, you idiots. Robert Byrd is remembered for all he did after he left the KKK, ridiculous brainwashed functional morons.
Like Lee is remembered for starting a university that you Leftards say should have all traces of him removed from?

Octoberfest is sure to cause snowflake tantrums next month.

Octoberfest is sure to cause snowflake tantrums next month.

German cultural appropriation.

it's awful.

Christmas should be cancelled as well...it makes NON CHRISTIANS jealous. CANCELLED!!

Thanksgiving glorifies the genocide of turkeys.....CANCELLED.

Halloween celebrates the occult.....CANCELLED!

July 4th celebrates a nation founded by slaves owners....OFFENSIVE! CANCELLED!

Birthdays are age shaming.....CANCELLED!!

Easter is about a Caucasian (allegedly) man rising from the dead....ZOMBIE JESUS!! OFFENSIVE!!! CANCELLED!

Veterans day glorifies American soldiers that murdered innocents....OFFENSIVE!! CANCELLED!!

Labor Day makes people without jobs feel bad about themselves...OFFENSIVE!! CANCELLED!!

Memorial Day glorifies American soldiers that murdered innocents....OFFENSIVE!! CANCELLED!!

St. Patricks day glorifies a man who banished all snakes from Ireland....PETA is pissed off!! OFFENSIVE!! CANCELLED!!

Muslims don't allow visual depictions of Muhammad, you idiots

Not exactly There is no prohibition in the Quran.
And pics of mo are common in Iran and were quite common elsewhere until the last few hundred years.

IMG_2336.JPG

Let's add racist Woodrow Wilson and FDR to the list...

Almost all great men in history, and also terrible men in history were racist.

Just about everyone was racist, until we were brainwashed to be taught that racism was the problem.

I wonder why Racism was left off the Ten Commandments...

Gandhi was about as peaceful as it gets, and a racist.

Darwin was about as smart as it gets, and a racist.

Why is this conveniently left out?

Sign the Petition

very good point.

Muslims doll allow visual depictions of Muhammad, you idiots. Robert Byrd is remembered for all he did after he left the KKK, ridiculous brainwashed functional morons.
Like Lee is remembered for starting a university that you Leftards say should have all traces of him removed from?
Nobody I've heard of says that... Only on Fox and rush it cetera.

Just about everyone was racist, until we were brainwashed to be taught that racism was the problem.

Link? Probably because they didn't fight for slavery and have way too many monuments to them, erected long after the war to intimidate blacks, at the height of the KKK.

Link? Probably because they didn't fight for slavery and have way too many monuments to them, erected long after the war to intimidate blacks, at the height of the KKK.

What does slavery have to do with racism?

Slave masters bought the Black problem here, how is that racist?

Slavery was mega profits, it was all about greed, it was generally a business for goodness sake.

But, that has been left out, in favor of kicking, and screaming racist.

Forum List

Back