Silencing The Victims of ObamaCare

This is why Obamacare is canceling some people?s insurance plans
Sounds perfectly normal. She needs to just get new insurance.

The point is she had insurance.
She had insurance she liked.
She had the Doctor's and the hospital and the meds that were working.
According to Obama himself she was not going to be affected by his law....

So we find out all of this was bullshit...

And the response from the left....
Tough shit,go out and get a new plan...

:cuckoo:

Reasoning: The savings alone from the premium is $6,348 for Boonstra. Plus, Obamacare caps out-of-pocket costs for individual plans at $6,350, so feasibly Boonstra would be paying at most $2 more this year for her health plan.

“It is one thing to say there are higher out-of-pocket costs ... but another to assume that those higher costs are not offset in some way by the significantly lower premium,” fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote. “The reality is that eventually Boonstra will hit the maximum and no longer pay anything. So over the course of the year, the difference in the costs could well even out.”

Boonstra clarified on Fox News Thursday night the new plan is unaffordable because she cannot control her monthly expenses like she could previously.

“It suited it me better,” Boonstra said of her old high-premium plan. “I do not care for not knowing what my expenses will be month to month.”

From The Detroit News: Facts presented by Dexter cancer patient in anti-Obamacare ad inconsistent | The Detroit News

Ah typical republican. ME ME ME ME ME ME! To hell with the MILLIONS that will be helped by Obamacare. What a bitch.

“I just want my plan back, I really do,” Boonstra said at the time. “It was extremely expensive and there are things as far as oral chemotherapies that need to be done to reduce the cost. ... But I was covered and I made having a great health plan a priority for me and that was taken away from me.”

From The Detroit News: Facts presented by Dexter cancer patient in anti-Obamacare ad inconsistent | The Detroit News

LMAO! Her old one was more expensive but she wants it back..

Dang. I didn't think that there was a moonbat left on the planet willing to defend Obamacare as it stands.

Stupid me.

Reasoning: The savings alone from the premium is $6,348 for Boonstra. Plus, Obamacare caps out-of-pocket costs for individual plans at $6,350, so feasibly Boonstra would be paying at most $2 more this year for her health plan.

“It is one thing to say there are higher out-of-pocket costs ... but another to assume that those higher costs are not offset in some way by the significantly lower premium,” fact-checker Glenn Kessler wrote. “The reality is that eventually Boonstra will hit the maximum and no longer pay anything. So over the course of the year, the difference in the costs could well even out.”

Boonstra clarified on Fox News Thursday night the new plan is unaffordable because she cannot control her monthly expenses like she could previously.

“It suited it me better,” Boonstra said of her old high-premium plan. “I do not care for not knowing what my expenses will be month to month.”

Ah typical republican. ME ME ME ME ME ME! To hell with the MILLIONS that will be helped by Obamacare. What a bitch.

You are a vile human being, although I use the term "human" quite lightly.

SRSLY

It seems that nutters are losing their energy when it comes to ACA horror stories. I wonder why?

Keep telling yourself that if it gives you comfort in the land of cotton candy unicorns.

In the real world, the Dems are in a panic over what an Epic Fail Obamacare is.

I am more interested in knowing the details of why she has lost her coverage in a system that supposedly has no pre-existing conditions exclusions.

Yes, I'm certain you aren't interested in knowing about the fascism that you support

images

SRSLY
And she is a fucking liar. :) She is despicable for thinking ONLY of herself and not the MILLIONS that benefit from Obamacare.

You mean the uber rich corporations who whine they can't afford health insurance for their employees so they fire them and the pathetic insurance companies who dump people with health problems because supposedly they can't afford their healthcare any longer? Once again Obama did not go far enough,force needs to be used to insure these bastard companies of all stripes stop kicking people from their insurance and stop firing or cutting people's hours because they now have to give them health insurance instead of cutting some of the MILLIONS their CEO's get.

Fascism reveals its cloven hoof.

SRSLY
And she is a fucking liar. :) She is despicable for thinking ONLY of herself and not the MILLIONS that benefit from Obamacare.

No she's not, and when ones own life is on the line, you tend to want to be able to continue to do what seems to be working to help prolong it for your family's sake.

Stop calling it ObamaCare! Stop!

obama-cry-baby-150x145.jpg

It's not called ObamaCare. It never has been.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is why Obamacare is canceling some people?s insurance plans
Sounds perfectly normal. She needs to just get new insurance.

The point is she had insurance.
She had insurance she liked.
She had the Doctor's and the hospital and the meds that were working.
According to Obama himself she was not going to be affected by his law....

So we find out all of this was bullshit...

And the response from the left....
Tough shit,go out and get a new plan...

:cuckoo:

In the source they are using to smear her, she points out that she preferred the predictable payments of her old plan. Under ObamaCare, she can get slammed with thousands of dollars of out of pocket costs to be in lump sums. This likely doesn't match up with her income, and puts her at risk of owing the large sums prior to receiving the income to pay for it.

Hopenchange!

SRSLY

You.Are.One.Seriously.Sick.Asshole.

You mean the uber rich corporations who whine they can't afford health insurance for their employees so they fire them and the pathetic insurance companies who dump people with health problems because supposedly they can't afford their healthcare any longer? Once again Obama did not go far enough,force needs to be used to insure these bastard companies of all stripes stop kicking people from their insurance and stop firing or cutting people's hours because they now have to give them health insurance instead of cutting some of the MILLIONS their CEO's get.

Fascism reveals its cloven hoof.
If you say so.

SRSLY

No she's not, and when ones own life is on the line, you tend to want to be able to continue to do what seems to be working to help prolong it for your family's sake.
She has healthcare and in fact its even better than it was before.

SRSLY

You.Are.One.Seriously.Sick.Asshole.

Lol...

Forum List

Back