Simple and Honest Qst. on Trump's deportation scheme....

There's good growth and bad.
Flooding our country with low income,uneducated morons would be the bad growth I was referring to.
Good luck proving how they have been bad for the American economy? No one else can. We need babies, black, white, or brown. They hold the key to your future.

Do it for the chiiiiildren!!!
Oh fer fucks sake...there's is plenty of info on the cost to the American tax payer regarding illegals on the internet.
You know it,and I know it.
You know the costs not the benefits, which are far more.

Yeah.....they only send 54 billion a year out of the country in remittance,which of course wouldn't have helped the US economy right?
As a reference thats the second largest income for mexico next to PEMEX.
54B in 16T is peanuts. Learn the math. 16,000 - 54? Peanuts.

There you go pulling shit out of your but again.

Good luck proving how they have been bad for the American economy? No one else can. We need babies, black, white, or brown. They hold the key to your future.

Oh fer fucks sake...there's is plenty of info on the cost to the American tax payer regarding illegals on the internet.

Yeah.....they only send 54 billion a year out of the country in remittance,which of course wouldn't have helped the US economy right?

No. How big is the US economy? ~18 trillion (it's bigger now I see). How much is 54 billion from 18 trillion, which is 18,000 billion?

BTW, in 2013 the US spent 83 billion on beer, just beer not other alcohol.

And here's a good one, 51 billion, on pets.
Screen%20Shot%202013-02-22%20at%206.12.41%20PM.png

And lottery tickets in 2012, 69 billion. LOL.

Last edited:
Pretty sure all Conservatives,on this board at least,have all said they'd support high fines for businesses that hired illegals.
I know I would.

If THAT were the case, then Trump would be talking about such fines (including on his own businesses)....but he isn't, is he?

Expect if that were to happen for your cost on goods and services to skyrocket...The cost of fixing your roof or constructing a new house would double. Ready for that?

Not necessarily. He's already said he's not giving details on several issues.
He's not like barry who tells the opposition his next move.

Except Donald doesn't have any details. We'll find out when Hillary debates him next month and obliterates him. He makes great promises, many which go against the Constitution...(how's that for most conservatives who claim they love the Constitution?) but he never explains how he is going to do it. So, most of his supporters are just gullible people, who don't even bother to check out what it would take to accomplish some of his promises, and know that he can't possibly do it. Go figure.

Central to Mr. Trump’s campaign, and to his national security strategy, is his intent to clamp down on illegal immigration, using a vast deportation “force” to relocate people to the other side of a wall, funded by Mexico, that would stretch nearly the length of the southern border.

Mr. Trump has suggested he will flesh out his ideas in a forthcoming speech. But experts across many fields who have analyzed his plans so far warn that they would come at astronomical costs — whoever paid — and would in many ways defy the logic of science, engineering and law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html?_r=0

Oh i'm looking forward to hillary...and the flashing lights,and the long wait between bathroom breaks,will she have a leaning post on stage?
And more importantly will she bark like a dog for us?

It's simple for those who can think. Raising the minimum wage increases the spending power of individuals - more disposable income, people are able to buy more things and companies see higher profit, which in turn can lower product costs.

Add to that the simple factor that lower waged individuals spend almost ALL of their income on goods and services, stimulating the economy....The millionaire who gets tax cuts....as we've seen with trickle down economics.......takes that extra income and sends it overseas.

No. How big is the US economy? 16 trillion. How much is 54 billion from 16 trillion, which is 16,000 billion?

Well yeti...in Texas we get screwed because there is so much money being taken from local economies,and the same can be said with all border states.
But of course you dont give a shit about that.

You ship them where ever the hell they came from with just the clothes on their backs. They supposedly came here with nothing, they leave with nothing. Unless of course if they save us the money and self deport.

So, picture emptying out the ENTIRE state of Pennsylvania of every living soul in that state, placing them in box cars and buses......and THEN, and only then, agree with the Trumpster.

Actually, I would say the real numbers are twice that, but hey, feel free to show how people can be returned to China, Vietnam, Europe, Africa or other countries over seas by bus or train. Damn you're one ignorant broad.

I think one can assume that they will have to be in some bus or car in order to get to the airport or port.....but are you under the impression that since they have to be sent to China, Vietnam, etc., that it is going to be cheaper than what you thought he suggested when you thought he meant they would be sent by box cars or buses to those countries?

Seems to me you're the ignorant one here.

Pretty sure all Conservatives,on this board at least,have all said they'd support high fines for businesses that hired illegals.
I know I would.

If THAT were the case, then Trump would be talking about such fines (including on his own businesses)....but he isn't, is he?

Expect if that were to happen for your cost on goods and services to skyrocket...The cost of fixing your roof or constructing a new house would double. Ready for that?

Except Donald doesn't have any details. We'll find out when Hillary debates him next month and obliterates him. He makes great promises, many which go against the Constitution...(how's that for most conservatives who claim they love the Constitution?) but he never explains how he is going to do it. So, most of his supporters are just gullible people, who don't even bother to check out what it would take to accomplish some of his promises, and know that he can't possibly do it. Go figure.

Central to Mr. Trump’s campaign, and to his national security strategy, is his intent to clamp down on illegal immigration, using a vast deportation “force” to relocate people to the other side of a wall, funded by Mexico, that would stretch nearly the length of the southern border.

Mr. Trump has suggested he will flesh out his ideas in a forthcoming speech. But experts across many fields who have analyzed his plans so far warn that they would come at astronomical costs — whoever paid — and would in many ways defy the logic of science, engineering and law.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/20/us/politics/donald-trump-immigration.html?_r=0

Feel free to elaborate how enforcing existing law would be unconstitutional or how any other of his policies on immigration would violate the Constitution. Please cite by Article, Section and Clause.

No. How big is the US economy? 16 trillion. How much is 54 billion from 16 trillion, which is 16,000 billion?

Well yeti...in Texas we get screwed because there is so much money being taken from local economies,and the same can be said with all border states.

I think Texas worthless leaders take out much more money from local economies with their frivolous laws and ideas. Like Abbott...could have spent so much money having the Texas State Guard to watch that special work force that he thought was Obama's army coming to take Texas away from conservatives. What a doofus. He made G W Bush look smart.

Last edited:

I think Texas worthless leaders take out much more money from local economies with their frivolous laws and ideas. Like Abbott...spending so much money having the National Guard to watch that special work force that he thought was Obama's army coming to take Texas away from conservatives. What a doofus. He made G W Bush look smart.

Stop pretending you know anything about Texas.

True....What's Trump usual line at the end of ALL his so-called policy proposals....."trust me, it'll be huge"....and morons applaud

I know I would.

Feel free to elaborate how enforcing existing law would be unconstitutional or how any other of his policies on immigration would violate the Constitution. Please cite by Article, Section and Clause.

Don't be an idiot. I didn't say that enforcing existing law would be unconstitutional. Trump has claimed that he is going to change the "citizenship birthright" which is in the Constitution and he would be violating the Constitution if he tried to do that.

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. The 1868 text states "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."[

I think Texas worthless leaders take out much more money from local economies with their frivolous laws and ideas. Like Abbott...spending so much money having the National Guard to watch that special work force that he thought was Obama's army coming to take Texas away from conservatives. What a doofus. He made G W Bush look smart.

Stop pretending you know anything about Texas.

You idiot....I was born in Texas, live in Texas and have been a Texan all my life. Quit pretending you own Texas.

You ship them where ever the hell they came from with just the clothes on their backs. They supposedly came here with nothing, they leave with nothing. Unless of course if they save us the money and self deport.

So, picture emptying out the ENTIRE state of Pennsylvania of every living soul in that state, placing them in box cars and buses......and THEN, and only then, agree with the Trumpster.

Actually, I would say the real numbers are twice that, but hey, feel free to show how people can be returned to China, Vietnam, Europe, Africa or other countries over seas by bus or train. Damn you're one ignorant broad.

I think one can assume that they will have to be in some bus or car in order to get to the airport or port.....but are you under the impression that since they have to be sent to China, Vietnam, etc., that it is going to be cheaper than what you thought he suggested when you thought he meant they would be sent by box cars or buses to those countries?

Seems to me you're the ignorant one here.

No the dipshit has been trying to draw parallels, several times in this thread, to how Hitler transported Jews to concentration camps. It's called intellectual dishonesty, a trait you regressives seem to value. I simply pointed out that about 40% of illegals come from a different continent.

Wow, please show how much was spent and on how many personnel. To my knowledge he appointed one to act as a liaison between the US military and the State.

Like Abbott...spending so much money having the National Guard to watch that special work force that he thought was Obama's army coming to take Texas away from conservatives. What a doofus. He made G W Bush look smart.

Classic fucked up mistake by a right wing moron like Abbott...For that stunt he should have been impeached.

You aren't losing money. Perry never cracked down on illegals there, he knows who does the real work and so do I. Without illegals Texas would have the economy of Mississippi. It's why Arizona made a stink and Texas pretended not to notice a thing. It can't afford to. You might not want them to live next door, or vote, but they are the only reason you have a new roof over your head. They knock that shit out under brutal conditions. The white guy sells the contract and the brown guys do the work. I know the system well. You can't have lived in Texas and not. It's how shit gets done there, Tex.

Forum List

Back