Simple fact about Afghanistan.

You are actually saying that Trump negotiating with Baradar on withdrawal deal with Taliban, which included the release of 5000 Taliban members has nothing to do with withdrawal?

I don't know if you are just stupid or think everyone else is.
You folks can't seem to keep your story straight. You keep repeating this BS about Trump releasing 5000 Taliban members and that one of them blew themselves up and killed 13 service members....but then you changed it to 5000 ISIS members when you found out it was ISIS that did the suicide mission....not the Taliban. Turns out Biden released thousands of ISIS members when he bailed on Bagram Airfield in July.
You say Trump released Baradar....who was supposedly in jail....but wasn't really in jail at all....just banned from Afghanistan. So basically all that shit happened when Biden refused to pull security in Kabul....even though the Taliban offered it to them...offering to stay out of Kabul till we were completely gone.
Turns out the airlift was just another human-trafficking mission like Syria was.

You folks can't seem to keep your story straight. You keep repeating this BS about Trump releasing 5000 Taliban members and that one of them blew themselves up and killed 13 service members....but then you changed it to 5000 ISIS members when you found out it was ISIS that did the suicide mission....not the Taliban. Turns out Biden released thousands of ISIS members when he bailed on Bagram Airfield in July.
You say Trump released Baradar....who was supposedly in jail....but wasn't really in jail at all....just banned from Afghanistan. So basically all that shit happened when Biden refused to pull security in Kabul....even though the Taliban offered it to them...offering to stay out of Kabul till we were completely gone.
Turns out the airlift was just another human-trafficking mission like Syria was.

You can't get the information straight and you don't have a clue about Syria.

Bush jr and Trump were famous for rejecting diplomacy and marginalizing those who had in country diplomatic experience.
You left 90 billion in weapons. How can you post knowing you voted for that. Are you happy we left all that?

Obviously you are,. My God what they did to you

my friends, we've got the Taliban right where we want 'em...

all of a sudden, out of the darkness and into the fire the Marines will spring the trap and POUNCE

WE'VE GOT 'EM RIGHT WHERE WE WANT 'EM!

I already did.
Wtf??? Who are you talking to?

ISIS-K was responsible for the suicide attack, not Taliban. And I've never said that they were one of 5000 released.

Do you have ADD or something?

I already did.

Wtf??? Who are you talking to?

ISIS-K was responsible for the suicide attack, not Taliban. And I've never said that they were one of 5000 released.

Do you have ADD or something?
Nope. I'm still trying to find out were you got this 5000 number of Taliban prisoners released (strange how Biden did release thousands *5000* ISIS members into the hands of the Taliban) and what they had to do with Biden bailing on Afghanistan like a coward.
Some believe that one of the prisoners Biden left in the hands of the Taliban became a suicide bomber who killed 13 Marines and over 150 civilians......so I'm still trying to see what effect this other *possibly imaginary* 5000 Taliban prisoners had to do with what went down in Kabul.

Nope. I'm still trying to find out were you got this 5000 number of Taliban prisoners released (strange how Biden did release thousands *5000* ISIS members into the hands of the Taliban) and what they had to do with Biden bailing on Afghanistan like a coward.
Some believe that one of the prisoners Biden left in the hands of the Taliban became a suicide bomber who killed 13 Marines and over 150 civilians......so I'm still trying to see what effect this other *possibly imaginary* 5000 Taliban prisoners had to do with what went down in Kabul.
What is your deal? just read what I posted, it spells everything out with links.

5000 Taliban member release was PART OF THE DEAL TRUMP SIGNED.

What is your deal? just read what I posted, it spells everything out with links.

5000 Taliban member release was PART OF THE DEAL TRUMP SIGNED.
I'm still trying to figure out why that even matters. Clearly ISIS is who attacked us.
The Biden administration claims the Taliban was helpful.....but you keep harping about this fucking 5000 Taliban prisoners who may or may not have even gone back to fighting against the US.
WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???

I'm still trying to figure out why that even matters. Clearly ISIS is who attacked us.
The Biden administration claims the Taliban was helpful.....but you keep harping about this fucking 5000 Taliban prisoners who may or may not have even gone back to fighting against the US.
WHAT IN THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???

It has to do with Trump being fully ok with handing off Afghanistan to Taliban to get out of there. Duh.

Read the conversation before butting in.

Your rw pal in this thread was trying to claim that unlike Biden, Trump would never ever do that.

Even you know that's just crazy bs

It has to do with Trump being fully ok with handing off Afghanistan to Taliban to get out of there. Duh.

Read the conversation before butting in.

Your rw pal in this thread was trying to claim that unlike Biden, Trump would never ever do that.

Even you know that's just crazy bs
Uh......no.....Trump offered to free some prisoners as a sign of good faith.....but I can find no evidence that he actually set them free.
However....we do know that Biden left Bagram Airbase and to prisons in the dead of night in early July....like a chickshit. He didn't even bother to do a handoff to the Afghans.....which caused the Afghan president to panic and leave the country with $150 million dollars in US currency. Clearly Biden intentionally caused the Afghan government to collapse in 11 short days.
Now why in the fuck would he do that?
Well.....so he could traffic over 120,000 Afghans into the United States.
Democrats really love bringing Ragheads to the US...Ragheads like that bitch Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tliab. Two women that hate this country with a passion....perfect for the Democrap party.

Had Trump pulled out of Afghanistan, had 13 soldiers been killed in an explosion outside of Kabul airport, a lot of people on the right would be saying it was the right thing to do. They're be pointing out the number of deaths, the lack of success, the inability of the Afghanis to fight for their own country.

A lot of Democrats would be criticizing them for leaving a US ally, they'd be saying they were giving it for China and so on.

But since it's Biden, the Republicans are attacking Biden, attacking leaving Afghanistan while the Democrats are defending.

The question, how is this healthy for the US? How can a country progress when politics is constantly surrounded by this total nonsense?
Right-wingers got us into the mess. Letters of marque and reprisal should have been enough.

You left 90 billion in weapons. How can you post knowing you voted for that. Are you happy we left all that?

Obviously you are,. My God what they did to you

We have supplied weapons for the Warlords, al Qaeda, the Afghan Security Forces, the Afghan Mafia and the Taliban since 1979.

Uh......no.....Trump offered to free some prisoners as a sign of good faith.....but I can find no evidence that he actually set them free.
However....we do know that Biden left Bagram Airbase and to prisons in the dead of night in early July....like a chickshit. He didn't even bother to do a handoff to the Afghans.....which caused the Afghan president to panic and leave the country with $150 million dollars in US currency. Clearly Biden intentionally caused the Afghan government to collapse in 11 short days.
Now why in the fuck would he do that?
Well.....so he could traffic over 120,000 Afghans into the United States.
Democrats really love bringing Ragheads to the US...Ragheads like that bitch Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tliab. Two women that hate this country with a passion....perfect for the Democrap party.

Cool story bro, but reality is that Trump's negotiations with Taliban did not include Afghan government. Trump called Karzai's government corrupt and incapable of holding off Taliban for long.

Forum List

Back