Simple question: Will you accept Mueller's report as the truth?

will you accept Mueller's report as truth?

• Total voters
Well its a simple enough question, and the poll is simple so....go ahead, respond. you know you want to..
The other thing that is simple to understand is that he isn’t going to report anything without evidence.

Evidence.

A lot of things depend on evidence. Like evolution.
In fact, evidence is the cornerstone of science.

It’s like the exact opposite of what Republicans believe.

Which is any old thing, no matter how ludicrous or strange.
"evidence" can be faked,invented,just like the dossier was. I will ALWAYS back Trump because the enemies of America: Leftists,The propaganda machine of the democrat party media,the establishment etc etc HATE him and by extension hate me and TRUE Americans and America its self.

What makes you an American?

Well its a simple enough question, and the poll is simple so....go ahead, respond. you know you want to..
The other thing that is simple to understand is that he isn’t going to report anything without evidence.

Evidence.

A lot of things depend on evidence. Like evolution.
In fact, evidence is the cornerstone of science.

It’s like the exact opposite of what Republicans believe.

Which is any old thing, no matter how ludicrous or strange.
"evidence" can be faked,invented,just like the dossier was. I will ALWAYS back Trump because the enemies of America: Leftists,The propaganda machine of the democrat party media,the establishment etc etc HATE him and by extension hate me and TRUE Americans and America its self.

What makes you an American?
I was born here first of all,2nd and most important I aim and believe in what the founders ORIGINALLY INTENDED which is not just the constitution but also the DOI and the naturalization acts of the 1790's. They said when a system was no longer working we were tasked with making something new....so even my disagreement with democracy fits within the founders views.

If it's in fact unlawful for them to conduct this investigation, then why would Republican officials be forced to comply with it?

Circular reasoning and begging the question (Google them)......Not an argument.

A question is not a logical fallacy - man you really are poorly educated and hysterically funny.

They really shouldn't use terms they don't understand. It's so obvious. And they run off every time I call them out on it.

Every. Single. Time.

Unlike Trumpers who only give lip service to the Constitution, I believe in it. No president is above the law and that includes Trump. If Mueller's Report makes a strong case that Trump committed crimes, violated his oath of office, or compromised the national security of the nation, the Congress should act to remove him from office. Only those that put the man ahead of the law would agree otherwise.
No one is above the law. Just point to the crime
As I made clear, I wrote "if" the Mueller Report makes a case against Trump, then he should face the consequences of his actions as no one is above the law. Do you agree or is Trump above the law?

Never heard that in our judicial system. Need a crime

Really, you must live in a cave.

There is suspicion Russia influenced our 2016 election. An investigation commenced, and during that investigation witness and documentary evidence collected uncovered other crimes. It's really that simple.
What is the suspicion?

If it's in fact unlawful for them to conduct this investigation, then why would Republican officials be forced to comply with it?

A question is not a logical fallacy - man you really are poorly educated and hysterically funny.

They really shouldn't use terms they don't understand. It's so obvious. And they run off every time I call them out on it.

Every. Single. Time.
Terms like?

I’m going to give the same level of credence of Meuller’s 2 year investigation you people gave to the following:

- Bush 2000 Election
- Benghazi
- Trump 2016 Election

Every. Single. Time.
Terms like?

Try going back and reading my posts and it might make more sense for you.

Looks like elected Republicans went along with it.
Lame brained non-arguments don't suddenly become valid because you can post a text brick of equally irrelevant quotes.[

So you don't like it when I post facts to support the claims I make.

Ok then.
Facts? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yes. It's a fact that Mueller received bipartisan support when he was appointed.

Robert Mueller appointment to lead Russia probe wins bipartisan praise

Or do you think Fox News is lying to you?

Every. Single. Time.
Terms like?

Or not

Lame brained non-arguments don't suddenly become valid because you can post a text brick of equally irrelevant quotes.[

Ok then.

Yes. It's a fact that Mueller received bipartisan support when he was appointed.

Nope

Every. Single. Time.
Terms like?

Or not

No wonder you're confused then.

Ok then.

Nope

Excellent rebuttal there.

Right we'll just accept a government witch trial as truth riiiiiight :icon_rolleyes:

I'm going with the guy who demonstrably lies all the time.

Don't be shy, you can say his name, which liberal are you referring to?
The one with the small mushroom dick.
No one cares about your issues
The world knows about Don's little dick son.

Dunno about the entire world, but you seem to know.

we won't even get to see Mueller's full report.... Trump's team has already said that....

we paid for it, we should get to see IT ALL.

Trump made the DOJ sign a NDA so, we will never know.

We all will see it. Refer to the Pentagon Papers, if more than one person sees the full report, it will appear in the NY Times and Wash Post.
Nope
yep! one way or another we will see it or simply hear what was in it from the investigators being subpoenaed by Congress...

so NOW you are NOT for us seeing the full Mueller report???

MY OH MY.... what a good little two faced Trumpkin you turned out to be... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I don't know. Has the left accepted 2016 yet?

Luke_Crywalker.png

Ok then.

Nope

Excellent rebuttal there.
Nothing more needed

we won't even get to see Mueller's full report.... Trump's team has already said that....

we paid for it, we should get to see IT ALL.

Trump made the DOJ sign a NDA so, we will never know.

We all will see it. Refer to the Pentagon Papers, if more than one person sees the full report, it will appear in the NY Times and Wash Post.
Nope
yep! one way or another we will see it or simply hear what was in it from the investigators being subpoenaed by Congress...

so NOW you are NOT for us seeing the full Mueller report???

MY OH MY.... what a good little two faced Trumpkin you turned out to be... :rolleyes:
What ever the report says one way or the other is all fraud. No crime, no need for any investigation

Forum List

Back