🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
She asked the president to try water boarding, but then the other side of that logic is that she should try jumping from a burning building above the 88th floor, then tell us how does she suppose getting info from those who won't "do the right thing" & give it up the easy way?

"DOING WHAT IS USUALLY THE RIGHT THING IS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST THING", there are stipulations and gray areas to many issues, remember even Moses killed an Egyptian for the greater good for saving the lives of greater more suffering number.

Last edited:
Many CIA interrogators have been subjected to water-boarding as a part of their training.

Water boarding is no worse than what Marines experience at Boot Camp.

Water boarding causes no physical harm, and many detainees have been subjected to it multiple times with no lasting effects.

If it causes some of them to give up valuable information that could save American lives, I'm all for it.

This is hypothetical, but it could be very real, very critical, and happen at any time.

Suppose a captured terrorist, big smile and all, tells FBI agents that there's a nuclear bomb planted in New York City, with the highest population and population density in America. Millions could be killed in less than an hour.

Suppose this loon also says that he knows who the perpetrator is, knows where he is, and how to inactivate the bomb.

You don't have much time. Are you going to let the bomb go off, and have millions of people killed, just to preserve this jihadist's rights, to be free from torture ?

In situations like this, I'd be willing to do more than just waterboard. Plenty more.

Sean Hannity said he would submit to waterboarding to prove it wasn't torture and someone offered to pay to make that happen.

Of course coward Sean Hannity declined at that point. As coward Donald Trump would decline. They're like the fake tough guys that post online, once their bluff is called they run home to mama.

Sean Hannity said he would submit to waterboarding to prove it wasn't torture and someone offered to pay to make that happen.

Of course coward Sean Hannity declined at that point. As coward Donald Trump would decline. They're like the fake tough guys that post online, once their bluff is called they run home to mama.
There's a question mark in post # 3. Care to answer that question ?

There's a question mark in post # 3. Care to answer that question ?

Already done by The Joker in The Dark Knight. Your attempt to couch this nonsense in some cartoonish fashion betrays the fact that you can't make a case in normal everyday life.

"When the chips are down, these 'civilized people', they'll eat each other."

You go one further, you sit at your table with an empty plate and a knife and fork waiting to be fed as you drool at the thought. "When chasing monsters be careful not to become one, when one gazes long into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you." Nietzsche

Last edited:
Already done by The Joker in The Dark Knight. Your attempt to couch this nonsense in some cartoonish fashion betrays the fact that you can't make a case in normal everyday life.

You go one further, you sit at your table with an empty plate and a knife and fork waiting to be fed as you drool at the thought. "When chasing monsters be careful not to become one, when one gazes long into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you." Nietzsche
I asked YOU, Issac, not Nietzsche, or Heath Ledger. And I didn't asked for DODGE "answers", which don't connect to my question.

So, now if you would like to answer the question in Post # 2, you may do so. Dodges not accepted.

I asked YOU, Issac, not Nietzsche, or Heath Ledger. And I didn't asked for DODGE "answers", which don't connect to my question.

So, now if you would like to answer the question in Post # 2, you may do so. Dodges not accepted.

I did answer, your filter prevents it from entering.

>>>>>"someone offered to pay to make that happen"

AND THAT SOMEONE was from the left who thinks it's ok to torture or send death threats to opposition party spokesmen or supporters, but not terrorists. THERE IT'S OUT IN THE OPEN, human pride and hurt ego (in losing) is so much stronger then actual decency and logic, that the left has become enemies of the Country through this gang and sports team us vs them mentality and thrown out what's TRULY right or wrong over their sore losing temper tantrums.
THIS IS WHY A SAFE ROOM AND PLAY-DOH is used to sooth the angst in their souls.

Many CIA interrogators have been subjected to water-boarding as a part of their training.

Water boarding is no worse than what Marines experience at Boot Camp.

Water boarding causes no physical harm, and many detainees have been subjected to it multiple times with no lasting effects.

If it causes some of them to give up valuable information that could save American lives, I'm all for it.
Its hard to tell what inf is true unless you already know the truth.

Whoopi is so dumb she almost makes the other View whores look smart. It amazes me that her brain can even generate enough power to keep her vital organs going.

>>>>>"someone offered to pay to make that happen"

AND THAT SOMEONE was from the left who thinks it's ok to torture or send death threats to opposition party spokesmen or supporters, but not terrorists. THERE IT'S OUT IN THE OPEN, human pride and hurt ego (in losing) is so much stronger then actual decency and logic, that the left has become enemies of the Country through this gang and sports team us vs them mentality and thrown out what's TRULY right or wrong over their sore losing temper tantrums.
THIS IS WHY A SAFE ROOM AND PLAY-DOH is used to sooth the angst in their souls.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back