since gun sales are soaring maybe remington will do well and be able cover

Lol oh Christ fuck them. How about we focus on topics that actually matter.

The 2nd Amendment, the right to bear arms, the right to self-defense is of primary importance. It matters more than just about anything else.

What's the matter? Can't get enough talk about Stormy Daniels?
Lol I don’t give two shits about it. It’s a completely one dimensional topic compared to stuff that matters.

Nothing matters more than freedom.
Yeah and you have the right to own a gun. The 2nd amendment will NEVER be repealed. That’s why it’s stupid to keep talking about it. Proposing certain gun control will do nothing to repeal the amendment. Hell even the 1st amendment right has limitations. Defamation is illegal. Oh and guess what? Cars are registered and it requires a license to operate them. Do you think people are going to start abolishing cars because of this? Obviously not.

The 2A likely won’t be repealed but we will lose the right it protects bit by bit. It’s the death by 1000 papercuts. Bump stocks today, AR-15s tomorrow, then all semi - autos after that, then heavy taxes on ammo, registration, restrictions, licenses, red flags, and on and on until our guns are nothing more than a paperweight.

Nothing is more important than freedom and the Bill
Of Rights. Nothing.
This is the typical slippery slope fallacy you gun nuts entertain. Gun control of any kind rarely ever passes and no democrat in office advocates for repealing the 2nd amendment. In fact, many of those democrats love guns. Hey here’s a fun fact: when democrats controlled all branches of government from 08-10, none of them said anything close to repealing the 2nd amendment.

Doesn't take much to get gun nuts back to spending their money, does it?

Yeah, we are successful and enthusiastic. We aren’t leeches in society and earn our money. Therefor we have it to spend.
Most everyone I know is a gun owner. A few of them are gun nuts. I don't know about where you live, but around here, the gun nuts aren't any where near financially stable.

Where I live, we don't have gun nuts. We have gun hobbyists, hunters, and concerned citizens. All of those people are more stable than lefties are, and successful people.

I’ve heard it’s said before, and it’s true

There are two types of people in the world:

The prepared

And the victims.

We choose which ones we want to be.

Run from your own argument?

That’s cowardly Son, simply cowardly.

You outted yourself. Good job

You want women easier to rape?

Is that it?

Why are you trying so hard to make it easier for rapists?

Why are you repeating that dumb accusation. Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true.

It’s not true that the two women that I know that were raped took offense to be called cowards because they carry?

Huh, they sure seemed mighty offended.

They are offended because you accused me of wanting to make it easier for rapists? I guess they know you are just a scared gun nut that makes false accusations regularly too.

They carry 24/7/365.

Why do you call them cowards when the only want to never again be victims. Being prepared and being a coward are hugely different.

See, think before spewing out nonsense

The 2nd Amendment, the right to bear arms, the right to self-defense is of primary importance. It matters more than just about anything else.

Lol I don’t give two shits about it. It’s a completely one dimensional topic compared to stuff that matters.

Yeah and you have the right to own a gun. The 2nd amendment will NEVER be repealed. That’s why it’s stupid to keep talking about it. Proposing certain gun control will do nothing to repeal the amendment. Hell even the 1st amendment right has limitations. Defamation is illegal. Oh and guess what? Cars are registered and it requires a license to operate them. Do you think people are going to start abolishing cars because of this? Obviously not.

The 2A likely won’t be repealed but we will lose the right it protects bit by bit. It’s the death by 1000 papercuts. Bump stocks today, AR-15s tomorrow, then all semi - autos after that, then heavy taxes on ammo, registration, restrictions, licenses, red flags, and on and on until our guns are nothing more than a paperweight.

Of Rights. Nothing.
This is the typical slippery slope fallacy you gun nuts entertain. Gun control of any kind rarely ever passes and no democrat in office advocates for repealing the 2nd amendment. In fact, many of those democrats love guns. Hey here’s a fun fact: when democrats controlled all branches of government from 08-10, none of them said anything close to repealing the 2nd amendment.

Well I'm busted. Actually we like to instill the fear of confiscation in to the general public. That makes the value of my guns increase and stimulates the hell out of my sales at the gun shows.

Dangit. And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling liberals.

Yeah, we are successful and enthusiastic. We aren’t leeches in society and earn our money. Therefor we have it to spend.
Most everyone I know is a gun owner. A few of them are gun nuts. I don't know about where you live, but around here, the gun nuts aren't any where near financially stable.

Where I live, we don't have gun nuts. We have gun hobbyists, hunters, and concerned citizens. All of those people are more stable than lefties are, and successful people.

The prepared

And the victims.

Niccolo Machiavelli, the Italian Renaissance political philosopher and statesman put it this way:

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."

" Before all else, be armed."

"For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible; which is one of those disgraceful things which a prince must guard against."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

Of Rights. Nothing.

Well I'm busted. Actually we like to instill the fear of confiscation in to the general public. That makes the value of my guns increase and stimulates the hell out of my sales at the gun shows.

Dangit. And I would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you meddling liberals.
No one gives a shit you love guns dude. That’s what you aren’t getting.

Of Rights. Nothing.

Likewise, nobody gives a shit that you don't like them, dude. You haven't figured that out yet?

Eight years of the most liberal Marxist shithead in the White House, and what did he do for your gun-hating cause?

Something?

Anything?

Nothing.

Of Rights. Nothing.

Likewise, nobody gives a shit that you don't like them, dude. You haven't figured that out yet?

Eight years of the most liberal Marxist shithead in the White House, and what did he do for your gun-hating cause?

Something?

Anything?

Nothing.
Lol I never even said i didn’t like them. My brother has a huge arsenal. Never once was I concerned. I don’t care. I don’t care the 2nd amendment exists. You just like to pretend I do.

Of Rights. Nothing.

Something?

Anything?

Nothing.
Lol I never even said i didn’t like them. My brother has a huge arsenal. Never once was I concerned. I don’t care. I don’t care the 2nd amendment exists. You just like to pretend I do.

And yet you find the need to show up in a discussion about firearms and register an opinion?

Well that's nice.

Something?

Anything?

Nothing.

And yet you find the need to show up in a discussion about firearms and register an opinion?

Well that's nice.
See the there’s this simple nuance you Repubs don’t understand about the 2nd amendment. Americans deserve the right to own a gun, but laws should be made to help keep them out of the hands of criminals. Will criminals still get guns? Yeah no shit. That doesn’t mean we can’t try to alleviate the problem. This is a position that most leftists have about guns.

Why are you trying so hard to make it easier for rapists?

Why are you repeating that dumb accusation. Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true.

It’s not true that the two women that I know that were raped took offense to be called cowards because they carry?

Huh, they sure seemed mighty offended.

They are offended because you accused me of wanting to make it easier for rapists? I guess they know you are just a scared gun nut that makes false accusations regularly too.

They carry 24/7/365.

Why do you call them cowards when the only want to never again be victims. Being prepared and being a coward are hugely different.

See, think before spewing out nonsense

I have gone the biggest part of a century without needing to be armed. The large majority of the country has, or in time will do the same. We aren't afraid to face life without being armed 24/7, You are ------coward.

The prepared

And the victims.

Niccolo Machiavelli, the Italian Renaissance political philosopher and statesman put it this way:

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."

" Before all else, be armed."

"For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible; which is one of those disgraceful things which a prince must guard against."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

Yes. Gun nuts are certainly Machiavellian.

People will sue anybody for anything in this country. It's why everything fucking sucks now. When I was a kid they let us shoot a bow during P.E. Now kids can't even play dodge ball anymore.
We fired shot guns on school FFA trap team. Students had guns in racks on full display in their trucks. Students would hide guns in their lockers or duffel bags to show off in the hallways between classes. However a suicidal student attempted to kill us all in the Jr. High restroom. I had just started pissing at urinal when he pointed the pistol at my head threatening to kill me, then he did the same to all the kids behind him as I escaped out the door.

All those bullshit lawsuits over sandy hook.
What kind of dumbass thinks a manufacturer is liable for what a crazy person does with their tools?
If i ever get attacked with a hammer, i am going to sue Stanley.
If i ever get hit by a drunk driver, i am going to sue chevy amd Jim Beam.
Do you idiots ever think about what your bedwetting is doing to society?
America was founded by "bed wetters" that owned slaves and used guns to enforce that belief in their presumed god (made in their image) gave THEM arbitrary rights to do whatever they bloody please. So explain this to me again? We Need Guns? Because of the why fores and whatever sound a tad empty and hollow.
Yes we need guns today for the very reason people back then needed guns. To keep evil people from taking our freedom.
We DO? So, we NEED guns to protect us from other people with guns, but taking away guns will endanger us? How?

You're never going to take away guns from criminals.
Never.

Tell you what when you can stop people from killing other people and the crime rate drops to zero and you can guarantee me that the crime rate will stay at zero I;ll give up my guns

Until then I'll keep them

Why are YOU people that much in love with YOUR guns? We have had mass slaughters and you small minded people are slightly bothered by such concepts as WE HAVE ENOUGH OF YOUR enabling bullshit? Does your conscience bother you at all? NO? Are you that invested in this issue that you lost your humanity and any semblance of morality?
What you don't seem to understand is that I an millions of other gun owners did not commit those murders/

Many leftists are at least honest about it. Would you like me to quote some of them? The rest are lying, as you are.

Only a coward is afraid if he isn't armed 24/7

So according to you, our law-enforcement and military personnel are "cowards" because they're armed?

I've had a concealed carry permit since 2011 and have carried every day since then. Let me tell you: There's no better peace of mind than knowing you have the tools and training to protect and defend your life, the lives of your family members, and your property at an instant's notice.

Would you rather people duke it out with fists when confronted by a robber, mugger, or rapist? Do you think this is like the old days or something, where everyone gets into a fist-fight, then shakes hands and makes up afterwards?

That is truly an idiotic belief. Did you know that a person can ne killed stone cold dead with only one well-placed fist-punch to the head? So should I take your advice and go unarmed, and maybe try to "duke it out" if someone tries to beat the living crap out me?

Maybe after we are worn out, we'll shake hands, build a nice little camp fire, roast some marshmallows, and sing a round or two of "Kumbaya" like they did in all those episodes of "Bonanza" you watched on TV?

You truly are as bleeding idiot. I'm 67 years old and weigh a measly a180 pounds. I am no body builder and I am not a boxer4, a wrestler, or an MMA fighter. Do you seriously think I'm going to let some thug wail on me until I'm either unconscious or dead?

Do you even know why law-enforcement personnel carry sidearms? To protect your worthless carcass? Guess again. They carry them to protect themselves, not you. The Supreme Court once ruled that the police have "no duty to protect" you or anyone else.

So if they can carry weapons to protect themselves, why is it that you believe I can't? So just stop with your idiocy, ok? I will continue to carry a weapon because I am a "trusted" individual according to the laws of my state and my country. I have been vetted, trained, have had my criminal background checked, and have every right under the Second Amendment of my constitution and the laws of my state to protect myself, my family, and my hard-earned property.

And neither you, nor anyone else is going to deprive me of the right.

I never mentioned cops or military in this thread. You, and anybody else who thinks they need to be armed 24/7 is a coward.

You stubbornly continue to not get it, don't you? Just how does it make someone a "coward" if they're taking on the responsibility for the protection of themselves and their family?

In my book, that's what a real man does. A real man doesn't hide in his house while three armed home-invaders are breaking through the door. A real man doesn't attempt to call the police and wait 15 minutes, while those home invaders are raping his wife and murdering his children.

A real man takes proactive measures to ensure the safety of his and his family's lives, and not be a sniveling coward like you hoplophobic, gun-traumatized, and immature little children who think that your precious government will be there to save you every time you need them at a moment's notice.

Grow the hell up. Start taking some responsibility for your sorry existence and quit a potential murder victim or a statistic.

If you are afraid to face every day life without being armed 24/7, you're a coward.
Your opinion and we all know what that's worth

All those bullshit lawsuits over sandy hook.
What kind of dumbass thinks a manufacturer is liable for what a crazy person does with their tools?
If i ever get attacked with a hammer, i am going to sue Stanley.
If i ever get hit by a drunk driver, i am going to sue chevy amd Jim Beam.
Do you idiots ever think about what your bedwetting is doing to society?
America was founded by "bed wetters" that owned slaves and used guns to enforce that belief in their presumed god (made in their image) gave THEM arbitrary rights to do whatever they bloody please. So explain this to me again? We Need Guns?

"Founded by 'bed wetters'". Wow.

Yes, we need guns. To keep you people in line.
My argument, but in reverse. You DON'T need guns because I won't shoot you. I won't break into your house, I won't mug you, although I might HUG you. Does that scare you?

Good for you.

I have guns and I won't shoot you if you don't break into my house so you have nothing to worry about.
And I'll pass on the hug

Of Rights. Nothing.

Stupid and wrong. They JUST passed a law that says people under 21 can’t buy a weapon. And they JUST banned bump stocks. There are examples all over this country where gun restrictions have passed. And I already stated that I agreed that the 2nd likely wont be repealed. Have the courtesy of reading the posts you respond to.

Forum List

Back