since gun sales are soaring maybe remington will do well and be able cover

Yeah, we are successful and enthusiastic. We aren’t leeches in society and earn our money. Therefor we have it to spend.
Most everyone I know is a gun owner. A few of them are gun nuts. I don't know about where you live, but around here, the gun nuts aren't any where near financially stable.

Where I live, we don't have gun nuts. We have gun hobbyists, hunters, and concerned citizens. All of those people are more stable than lefties are, and successful people.

I’ve heard it’s said before, and it’s true

There are two types of people in the world:

The prepared

And the victims.

We choose which ones we want to be.

Niccolo Machiavelli, the Italian Renaissance political philosopher and statesman put it this way:

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."

" Before all else, be armed."

"For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible; which is one of those disgraceful things which a prince must guard against."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

Yes. Gun nuts are certainly Machiavellian.

You use words that you don’t know the meaning of.

Most everyone I know is a gun owner. A few of them are gun nuts. I don't know about where you live, but around here, the gun nuts aren't any where near financially stable.

Where I live, we don't have gun nuts. We have gun hobbyists, hunters, and concerned citizens. All of those people are more stable than lefties are, and successful people.

The prepared

And the victims.

Niccolo Machiavelli, the Italian Renaissance political philosopher and statesman put it this way:

"When you disarm the people, you commence to offend them and show that you distrust them either through cowardice or lack of confidence, and both of these opinions generate hatred."

"For among other evils caused by being disarmed, it renders you contemptible; which is one of those disgraceful things which a prince must guard against."

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."

The prepared

And the victims.

Wow. I'm given a quote by Machiavelli, and you whine because I say it is Machiavellian. You RWNJs get dumber every day.

Why are you trying so hard to make it easier for rapists?

Why are you repeating that dumb accusation. Just because you say it doesn't mean it's true.

It’s not true that the two women that I know that were raped took offense to be called cowards because they carry?

Huh, they sure seemed mighty offended.

They are offended because you accused me of wanting to make it easier for rapists? I guess they know you are just a scared gun nut that makes false accusations regularly too.

They carry 24/7/365.

Why do you call them cowards when the only want to never again be victims. Being prepared and being a coward are hugely different.

See, think before spewing out nonsense

I have gone the biggest part of a century without needing to be armed. The large majority of the country has, or in time will do the same. We aren't afraid to face life without being armed 24/7, You are ------coward.

So damn happy you feel that way. Not exactly why you have this bizarre mindset that everyone should feel the same way you do. I think there's a word for that, just slipping my mind at this point.

But the thought of a women wanting to protect herself from sexual assault or rape by carrying a gun 24/7/365, as a coward, is simply unwarranted to anyone with a heart.

So, I'll ask again, why do you want to make the job of the rapists less worrisome?

Forum List

Back