Since I seem to be socially retarded, I have a question

I was told that I struggle to get past the first date because "I have no game"

What is that exactly? I aways heard of it but never knew exactly what it was when it came to dating since I'm a late bloomer

Having "no game" means that just about everything you say on a date is a complete turn off and you have absolutely no idea how to make women wanna fuck you.

It means that when it comes to getting pussy... the Force is not strong with you lol

How do I make a woman wanna fuck me

What is that exactly? I aways heard of it but never knew exactly what it was when it came to dating since I'm a late bloomer
Simple, try to stay on the same level of loser dates as yourself...

Having "no game" means that just about everything you say on a date is a complete turn off and you have absolutely no idea how to make women wanna fuck you.

It means that when it comes to getting pussy... the Force is not strong with you lol

There are times when the puzzy ain't worth the trouble...

Find something of a common interest and spend, spend, spend..

But I want to learn how to be a bullshit artist
You are a racist teaper...go to a klan meeting for your dates...otherwise normal women will kick your racist ass to the side

Being a rightwinger never slowed me down. Women don't like men who are worms, well most.

Being a dick, in their eyes, is better than being a pussy in their eyes.

If you can, try lifting them over your head.
With today's women????

Find something of common interest and spend lots of time talking about It?

money.....makes the pants come off...

Might as well just go to craigslist and pay someone instead of going on a date

I prefer hookers myself, at least you know if you shell out the dough, your gonna get laid....

I prefer hookers myself, at least you know if you shell out the dough, your gonna get laid....

You prefer hookers because you nasty

Not necessarily. A friend of mine who's been a prostitute since she was 9 years old used to rip off Johns left and right.

So how long should I wait to text a woman after the first date?

If you want to see her again, don't wait at all.

Playing games guarantees that you will never find your true love.

BUT, if I remember right, fbj has written some really ugly stuff about women in the past. Didn't he recently say something about how women with children shouldn't be choosy about their dates? Or, something dumb like that.

Seems to me a lot of men on this board really do not genuinely like women. Hopefully, women see through the "BS" fbj wants to use and run the other way.

If you want to see her again, don't wait at all.

Playing games guarantees that you will never find your true love.

BUT, if I remember right, fbj has written some really ugly stuff about women in the past. Didn't he recently say something about how women with children shouldn't be choosy about their dates? Or, something dumb like that.

Seems to me a lot of men on this board really do not genuinely like women. Hopefully, women see through the "BS" fbj wants to use and run the other way.

I was told that contacting her the next day made a guy look desperate

Text her when you feel like it. When you want to touch base with her. There's no timetable.

I think you are over thinking the matter, remember that first and foremost dating is supposed to be fun, not a dreaded chore. If you're not going to have fun then why bother dating the girl in the first place?

Maybe you're just not ready for the dating scene yet.

Text her when you feel like it. When you want to touch base with her. There's no timetable.

I think you are over thinking the matter, remember that first and foremost dating is supposed to be fun, not a dreaded chore. If you're not going to have fun then why bother dating the girl in the first place?

Maybe you shouldn't have responded

Maybe you shouldn't have responded
I'm confident that I have more experience dating than you by at least a couple orders of magnitude.

You act like you've just recently been on your first date. No big deal, a guy has to start dating sometime or another, but when you beg for advice from those who are obviously much more experienced than yourself, your ears should be open a lot wider than your mouth.

Last edited:

Why the fuck wouldn't it be a timetable since going days without contacting shows lack of interest?

You a stupid mutherfucker

Forum List

Back