Since I seem to be socially retarded, I have a question

But I want to learn how to be a bullshit artist
You are a racist teaper...go to a klan meeting for your dates...otherwise normal women will kick your racist ass to the side
Or you can date one of the USMB members...same difference

Is it a woman on here who Will date me and walk on my back?
Try ayecantseeyou. Maybe Staph, Koshergrl. Squeezeberry...almost any female here...it is a hate site

So OP, you racist or what? If you are, then its a big turn-off to females because it indicates a low cranial wattage.
Not to mention...most racists are gay. Women know this. Racist eomen look past the cock sucking of the grand wizard

Are you tying to be funny?
No.

Your use of homophobic and misogynistic slurs to attack supposed "racist" just made me wonder.

Just to be clear you DON'T believe being gay or a woman is anything to be ashamed of, that is just something you say, and you expect a pass for your homophobia and misogyny because you are a liberal, Right?

:lol: i am no liberal. I am a true conservative.

Really? HOw do you feel about the TEa Party?
Idiots who destroy true conservatism with hate. When wad the last time uou heard a teaper talk about small government and lowrt taxes? Lol...but they will defend pedophiles....teapers are disgusting racists who destroy true conservatidm. They only focus on hate, rsising an army for a race war, sedition and sabotage.

Idiots who destroy true conservatism with hate. When wad the last time uou heard a teaper talk about small government and lowrt taxes? Lol...but they will defend pedophiles....teapers are disgusting racists who destroy true conservatidm. They only focus on hate, rsising an army for a race war, sedition and sabotage.

Yes, that's about what I expected.

So, we have no reason to assume that the OP is actually racist.

You musy be a teaper. Accordingvto your ilk....racism doesn't exist. So when wascthe ladt time you heard a teaper talk about anything other than hate?

God is gonna punish you teapers for perverting his word. God hates teapers

No...he is a racist. I said nothing about true conservatism..he is a nast pos racist....it probably shows everytime he openschis mouth. Helll...his breathc probably smells like dick from sucking off the grand wizard
is this true OP? Are you a racist?
Looks like OP is dodging the question :eusa_whistle:
Correll can get butt hurt all he wants. I only speakvthe truth sbout his teaper ilk

You musy be a teaper. Accordingvto your ilk....racism doesn't exist. So when wascthe ladt time you heard a teaper talk about anything other than hate?

God is gonna punish you teapers for perverting his word. God hates teapers

Your hysterical overreaction does not increase your credibility.

No...he is a racist. I said nothing about true conservatism..he is a nast pos racist....it probably shows everytime he openschis mouth. Helll...his breathc probably smells like dick from sucking off the grand wizard
is this true OP? Are you a racist?
Looks like OP is dodging the question :eusa_whistle:

Looks like you rad lefties have derailed his thread.
Lol....calling me a lefty doesnt cgange the fact the op can't get laid bc he is a racist

Why in the world am I being accused of being a racist?

So how long should I wait to text a woman after the first date?

I was told that I struggle to get past the first date because "I have no game"

What is that exactly? I aways heard of it but never knew exactly what it was when it came to dating since I'm a late bloomer

Having "no game" means that just about everything you say on a date is a complete turn off and you have absolutely no idea how to make women wanna fuck you.

It means that when it comes to getting pussy... the Force is not strong with you lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back