Since I'm A White Trump Supporter...

I must be a racist. I have been judged and get no appeal...not that I want or need one from the commie trash tossing that word around. In fact, I've been wondering why whites aren't all racist given how things have changed since the days of MLK's "content of character" and many blacks intense hatred of us. Which leads me to this Northham character and a 40 year old pic in on a yearbook page. I thought it was hilarious....a vaudeville character in black-face, sharing a beer with a Klansman....isn't this what we've been striving for.....harmony between the races? :lol:

TELEMMGLPICT000187261959_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM8WtX5VHUoVSDguFOrhRUXUTqu2dxJOGwxIGsQvnbbg.jpeg

Remember, the day before, this maniac explained in great detail how to murder a born baby...and the OUTRAGE comes from this goofy pic from the 80's? Spare me the hysteria about the KKK history with blacks unless you're willing to equate it to black gangs terrorizing black and white communities in every city in this country. Should Northham go....damn right, but not over an old year book joke pic...he's a baby-killer, same as Tiller.

One two word phrase gave me great insight into your character and biddable nature: "commie trash"

Only the easily led, those whose political indoctrination is a product of limbaugh and faux news, still uses the RED SCARE

I must be a racist. I have been judged and get no appeal...not that I want or need one from the commie trash tossing that word around.

Let me get this straight.

You are complaining about (I assume the left) calling you a racist with little/no proof.

Yet, you - with little/no proof - automatically pre-judge people on the left by calling them 'commie trash'. In the same sentence, no less.

:auiqs.jpg:

Are you aware of what the word 'hypocrisy' means?

Apparently, not well enough.

Have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
And after reading your post it’s clear that you are racist ! If the Maga hat fits....

Timmy swings and misses, turns his ankle, falls into the catcher, knocking himself cold.
Then sues the umpire for calling it a strike and the catcher for not catching him and the Owner of the Field for not making it safe for ADA, Then sues the pitcher because his team didn't win and he didn't get a participation trophy:abgg2q.jpg:

Lol. You trumpets are so racist you can’t even tell when racists shit is staring you right in your hooded face .
Says the one that used skin color to determine his vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012.
98% of them voted for him because he is black and they are black. That’s a fact.

Bullshit . He got a little higher % of the black vote than John Kerry did .

Have you ever voted for a black guy?

In 2008, millions more black voters turned out. Not a coincidence. What proves it wasn't a coincidence is that the NUMBERS of blacks that turned out for Hillary weren't near those the turned out for Obama.

All percentages do is tell how much of a group did a certain thing.

And ? Yes they were excited to see a black prez .

But in your theory Ben Carson would’ve received the same % as Obama . No way that would’ve happened .

You white conservatives are projecting your racism on to Obama voters .
Ben Carson? Oh yes, he was the one the left called a “coon”. I remember him!

I must be a racist. I have been judged and get no appeal...not that I want or need one from the commie trash tossing that word around. In fact, I've been wondering why whites aren't all racist given how things have changed since the days of MLK's "content of character" and many blacks intense hatred of us. Which leads me to this Northham character and a 40 year old pic in on a yearbook page. I thought it was hilarious....a vaudeville character in black-face, sharing a beer with a Klansman....isn't this what we've been striving for.....harmony between the races? :lol:

TELEMMGLPICT000187261959_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM8WtX5VHUoVSDguFOrhRUXUTqu2dxJOGwxIGsQvnbbg.jpeg

Remember, the day before, this maniac explained in great detail how to murder a born baby...and the OUTRAGE comes from this goofy pic from the 80's? Spare me the hysteria about the KKK history with blacks unless you're willing to equate it to black gangs terrorizing black and white communities in every city in this country. Should Northham go....damn right, but not over an old year book joke pic...he's a baby-killer, same as Tiller.
Kind of a "can't we all get along moment." An Obama "beer summit"?

A MAGA hat is capable of making a person feel "powerful"? Wow..........if it does that for you, then how low was your self esteem before that it was boosted by a cheap hat made overseas with a bumpersticker slogan?

It apparently makes pussies like you shit your pants.

Actually, all a MAGA hat does for me is warn me that the person wearing it is more than likely close minded and will blindly support Trump, no matter what he does. And, my self esteem doesn't need a MAGA hat to make me feel good about myself.

Says the one that thought Obama was qualified because of his skin color.

Actually, I voted for Obama because I thought he had better ideas and policies than the other candidates. Skin color had nothing to do with it for me, but apparently, it was a factor in your vote.

That's what you say. It's obvious that's a lie.

I don't have a problem with a black holding any office. Unlike you, I don't do it BECAUSE of skin color.

Says the guy who’s never voted for a black pol. I have . And still do .

You haven’t . And you have the nerve to cast stones at Obama voters. Most all of them voted for white people at probably every election.

Says the one that used skin color to determine his vote for Obama in 2008 and 2012.
98% of them voted for him because he is black and they are black. That’s a fact.

In 2008, millions more black voters turned out. Not a coincidence. What proves it wasn't a coincidence is that the NUMBERS of blacks that turned out for Hillary weren't near those the turned out for Obama.

But in your theory Ben Carson would’ve received the same % as Obama . No way that would’ve happened .

He’s was called that far more by righty than left .

Maga hats come in all different sizes and many different colors. You should try one once, makes you feel powerful. For once you could not be a loser and at least make the impression that you have a sack.

A MAGA hat is capable of making a person feel "powerful"? Wow..........if it does that for you, then how low was your self esteem before that it was boosted by a cheap hat made overseas with a bumpersticker slogan?

It apparently makes pussies like you shit your pants.

Actually, all a MAGA hat does for me is warn me that the person wearing it is more than likely close minded and will blindly support Trump, no matter what he does. And, my self esteem doesn't need a MAGA hat to make me feel good about myself.

Says the one that thought Obama was qualified because of his skin color.

Actually, I voted for Obama because I thought he had better ideas and policies than the other candidates. Skin color had nothing to do with it for me, but apparently, it was a factor in your vote.
How’d that work out for you?

He’s was called that far more by righty than left .
Liar!

Is it certain you are a racist?

Is it more likely you are than the general population?

But Creep! I thought YOU were more like the GENERAL POPULATION since all you leftards tell us is that you guys are the REAL majority!

Last edited:
One two word phrase gave me great insight into your character and biddable nature: "commie trash"

Only the easily led, those whose political indoctrination is a product of limbaugh and faux news, still uses the RED SCARE

I served in Vietnam...saw real commies, shot and blew up a number of them for what they were doing to the Viet people....believe me, I know all about commies and don't need pinhead frauds like you telling me there's nothing to worry about back home here...you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

I must be a racist. I have been judged and get no appeal...not that I want or need one from the commie trash tossing that word around.

Let me get this straight.

You are complaining about (I assume the left) calling you a racist with little/no proof.

Yet, you - with little/no proof - automatically pre-judge people on the left by calling them 'commie trash'. In the same sentence, no less.

:auiqs.jpg:

Are you aware of what the word 'hypocrisy' means?

Apparently not well enough.

Have a wonderful day.

You're a mechanical bot right?

I served in Vietnam...saw real commies, shot and blew up a number of them for what they were doing to the Viet people....believe me, I know all about commies and don't need pinhead frauds like you telling me there's nothing to worry about back home here...you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

I too am a Vietnam Era Vet, but I served on a Tin Can doing ASW patrols. Three hots and rack, and I carried the flag draped coffins of three friends who decided being a marine was cool. That said, pinheads like you are either posers, or had no clue as to what you were doing in country, you have no idea as to the political, if any, ideology of the VC - most were conscripts taken from small villages - and not members of the NVA.

I too am a Vietnam Era Vet, but I served on a Tin Can doing ASW patrols. Three hots and rack, and I carried the flag draped coffins of three friends who decided being a marine was cool. That said, pinheads like you are either posers, or had no clue as to what you were doing in country, you have no idea as to the political, if any, ideology of the VC - most were conscripts taken from small villages - and not members of the NVA.

Thankfully, drafted trash like you never got your orders, yet you profess to know something about what was going on there. You're the fraud REMF who are to this day giving the impression we were all dope smoking murders while you push Ho's message to the little dummies here. As to who were VC and NVA, we took several prisoner and questioned them.....I doubt you've ever seen a Vietnamese other than in a restaurant kitchen. Most were conscripted and had little idea why they were fighting us. Of the two, the Vietcong were the worst, terrorizing simple farmers and merchants, stealing their belongings, young men, taking their rice. They're your heroes, not the Marines you claim you carried....damn, just writing this to reply to scum like you makes me sick.

Is it certain you are a racist?

Is it more likely you are than the general population?

But Creep! I thought YOU were more like the GENERAL POPULATION since all you leftards tell us is that you guys are the REAL majority!
And we are.

Dems are the party of slavery and segregation and have been trying to project their abhorrent past on their opposition for decades. Its no surprise that they latched on to margaret sanger, who wanted to "weed out' black people, and have carried their sacrament, abortion, to this day.
And haven’t changed at all.

Thankfully, drafted trash like you never got your orders, yet you profess to know something about what was going on there. You're the fraud REMF who are to this day giving the impression we were all dope smoking murders while you push Ho's message to the little dummies here. As to who were VC and NVA, we took several prisoner and questioned them.....I doubt you've ever seen a Vietnamese other than in a restaurant kitchen. Most were conscripted and had little idea why they were fighting us. Of the two, the Vietcong were the worst, terrorizing simple farmers and merchants, stealing their belongings, young men, taking their rice. They're your heroes, not the Marines you claim you carried....damn, just writing this to reply to scum like you makes me sick.

Hey, maybe you are a poser, or too young to remember the draft, and which branches of the military receive draftees.

I enlisted in the USNR, served three years on active duty (1967 - 1969). The guys included two from my Jr. High School homeroom, Brown and Wheatley and one from my high school. Brown was a corpsman and Wheatley a Marin, Griffiths, a Marin I went to High School with and Mendel a Marin who played CF on our little league team.

So you now admit most of the conscripts had no idea what communism even was. Good to know you can tell the truth when prompted.

Apparently, you don't know much about the draft either. If a person is serving on a tin can (US Navy destroyer), doing ASW, they weren't drafted. They enlisted. The U.S. Navy has always been an all volunteer force since its inception.

1960s called . They want their boogeyman back.

Forum List

Back