Since Obama- Why America is not Coming Back

1000807_599112523443950_150429837_n.jpg

Nice.

America is coming back even after what Republicans have done to it. Just the fact that nearly 4 million jobs go begging because people don't have the skills. Course, Republicans will never have the skills. They are simply unwilling to learn. Which is why their leadership and business wants to bring immigrants here with degrees. To take over jobs Republicans are not qualified for and never will be.

Hope that helped.

The value of the US Dollar certainly isn't coming back. Granted, this has been declining for over a decade, but Obama certainly hasn't made it any better.

rdd9.png

Okay, the country is supposedly going into the crapper. Why aren't you guys leaving?

You're all talk.

For the exception of very few places, the rest of the world is too.

Well, they should find the "very few places" that arent and be on the next plane out.

Why aren't they leaving?

Aside from their friends, families and relatives being here, those countries aren't English speaking countries. Not to mention your Government charges a huge exit tax to renounce your citizenship.

Uprooting and migrating is always easier said than done. All and all, it should always be a last resort when all other options have been exhausted.

Last edited:

Hey, and what are you against? Motivation. Hard work. Success. You don't want to earn things, you'd rather demand them. Even the animals of nature work for what they want, predators hunt prey for their young and for their survival; other animals build their homes from the ground up (or the treebranch), animals go to great lengths to get what they need. They don't do the things liberals do. They do work.

Suggestion: If you're gonna say something as patently stupid as this, you might want to address a liberal who has not worked since the age of 13, retired early and is living off investments.

That describes me.

How about you? You imply you're really hot stuff. Care to tell the truth?

Then why is one such as yourself who "has worked since the age of 13" wanting others to live off the government dole? Tell me the truth now. That is a contradiction. Yes, I'll tell the truth. I've worked since I was 18, off and on, and in the midst of an economy that you liberals helped to trash. Employment is rare now, because instead of there being a job for me, it goes to Jose, Juanita, and Maria. I was taught to work, and encourage others to do the same.

You imply all these things about Republicans, but you have nary proven your stance.

If America is to survive at all. If its principles and values are to continue it must be partitioned. That means enough people who believe in America must stay and work towards that partition. To leave and abandon the whole to failed utopian ideals would mean the murder of the very idea of America. Every death in service to the nation would be rendered worthless and a waste.

There is a sliver that might be yet saved if it can be separated from the diseased.

If America is to survive at all. If its principles and values are to continue it must be partitioned. That means enough people who believe in America must stay and work towards that partition. To leave and abandon the whole to failed utopian ideals would mean the murder of the very idea of America. Every death in service to the nation would be rendered worthless and a waste.

There is a sliver that might be yet saved if it can be separated from the diseased.

There is a reason immigrant of all kind are needed in the out-years. The American birth rate is ridiculously low.

So, who is going to pay the bills?

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012...ord-low-decline-is-greatest-among-immigrants/

-Geaux

There is a reason immigrant of all kind are needed in the out-years. The American birth rate is ridiculously low.

So, who is going to pay the bills?

U.S. Birth Rate Falls to a Record Low; Decline Is Greatest Among Immigrants | Pew Social & Demographic Trends

-Geaux

The birth rate is low because there is a social imperitive to abort Americans into oblivion so we need a replacement population. The immigrants are not Americans and never will be Americans. They are not taught what it means to be American. Loyalty to the home nation is encouraged instead. That's what the entire basis of multiculturalism is.

The nation is being tribalized and will fracture. If any part of it is to survive those that still care have to stay and make that happen.

For the exception of very few places, the rest of the world is too.

Well, they should find the "very few places" that arent and be on the next plane out.

Why aren't they leaving?

Aside from their friends, families and relatives being here, those countries aren't English speaking countries. Not to mention your Government charges a huge exit tax to renounce your citizenship.

Uprooting and migrating is always easier said than done. All and all, it should always be a last resort when all other options have been exhausted.

Apparently all of those options have been exhausted...we're doomed and have been for 5 years.

Why aren't they leaving?

Apparently all of those options have been exhausted...we're doomed and have been for 5 years.

If you call what is happening 'Doomed' then you really have no idea the serious structural problems regarding your economy.

If you call what is happening 'Doomed' then you really have no idea the serious structural problems regarding your economy.

I'm sure it's much worse than any of us could imagine. I'm filling my pillow cases with sand to protect the gunfire from localized looting. My laundry room is being used as a make-shift root cellar. I'm in a highrise condo so I's got's to do sumthin'

Jeebus what a bunch of ignorant Pub dupes. Many thanks to Reaganism and Voodoo for ruining the nonrich and the country, and for the world depression and the stupidest wars ever, 5 years of mindless obstruction, and brainwashing 25%+ of the country.

You can't go to any other modern country because they don't want Americans unless you're a doctor or megarich....Ay caramba...

We'll be fine again unless you morons get in again. The world beyond your alternate BS universe is aghast...LOL

Last edited:
We Are Not Coming Back
Please take a moment to digest this provocative article by a Jewish Rabbifrom Teaneck , N.J.
It is far and away the most succinct and thoughtful explanation of how our nation is changing. The article appeared in The Israel National News, and is directed to Jewish readership. 70% of American Jews vote as Democrats. The Rabbi has some interesting comments in that regard.

Rabbi Steven Pruzansky is the spiritual leader of Congregation Bnai Yeshurun in Teaneck, New Jersey

Here [/B][/COLOR]

==Romney lost because the conservative virtues - the traditional American virtues – of Liberty, hard work, free enterprise, private initiative and aspirations to moral greatness - no longer inspire or animate a majority of the electorate.==

This dude missed that the republicans do not represent any of his items!! And gave us Bush, then McCain, and finally the failure Romney. They lost because they do not represent the American people, instead the corporate people.

==The simplest reason why Romney lost was because it is impossible to compete against free stuff.==

Yes, that is a simple answer. Try Romney lost because he wanted to give all the free stuff to the rich and corporations. My My! The same reason we are 13 Trillion in debt!! Not the tens of millions for the poor this author kids of with.

==Almost half of the population has no skin in the game - they don't care about high taxes, promoting business, or creating jobs, nor do they care that the money for their free stuff is being borrowed from their children And from the Chinese.==

Hmm, the party of NO doesn't care about high taxes to hand to the rich & corporations. They don't want to promote business, or create jobs, they just want to plunge America into debt by borrowing trillions from the Chinese that the poor man's children will have to pay off, mainly because the rich have all the tax loop holes, invest in foreign countrys & off shore their profits & suck off the American workers backs with WallStreet. It's all about get the black man and do whatever it takes to destroy him and his Administration.

==It is impossible to imagine a conservative candidate winning against such overwhelming odds. People do vote their pocketbooks. ==

And informed Americans are aware of where their pocket book is going!!! It just keep dribbling out of the republican party members mouths, day after day. LOL!! You got the winning against the odds right!!!

==Obama could get away with saying that "Romney wants the rich to play by a different set of rules" ==

The rabbi doesn't lie there, good Jew!!! We give Israel more handouts than we give our own people!!! That state is all on the dole!!!

==Obama (or his surrogates) could hint to blacks that a Romney victory would lead them back into chains and proclaim to women that their abortions and birth control would be taken away.. He could appeal to Hispanics that Romney would have them all arrested and shipped to Mexico and unabashedly state that he will not enforce the current immigration laws.==

LOL! Yes, Obama could hint, but with the republican actions there is no need to do so.

==new immigrants to the US are primarily from the Third World and do not share the traditional American values that attracted immigrants in the 19th and 20th centuries.==

Yes indeed!!! Israelis are either on the dole in their state, or on the dole in America!! They don't share American views, they challenge them daily. This Jewc boy is catching on.

==Obama also proved again that negative advertising works, invective sells, and harsh personal attacks succeed.==

Sounds like Romney to me!!! Romney gave us negative advertising on his own tape with his own words that he would write the 47% off, they were unworthy and drag on getting the rich richer. We got it Jew Boy!!

==It turned out that it was not possible for Romney and Ryan - people of substance, depth and ideas - to compete with the shallow populism and platitudes of their opponents. ==

See thar! The hypocrite from jewland is calling the 47% shallow. LMAO!!! And the idiot wonders why they lost the election!!!

==A dangerous time is ahead. Under present circumstances, it is inconceivable that the US will take any aggressive action against Iran and will more likely thwart any Israeli initiative. The US will preach the importance of negotiations up until the production of the first Iranian nuclear weapon - and then state that the world must learn to live with this new reality.==

Yes the Jewboy is showing his allegiance to the homeland state of losers on the American dole. If he thought it was such a problem why isn't he in his homeland fighting for his state? Oh, he is a coward republcian wanting Americans to go die for him like Bush, like Mccain, like Romney. We get it Jew Boy!! Message is clear!!!

==But this election should be a wake-up call to Jews.==

Yes Jew Boy, we are tired of feeding you, defending you, throwing billions a year in your chit-house state of Israel while our own people die in the gutters of America. Yes, Jew Boy!! Get out and go defend your homeland yourself.

I'm sure it's much worse than any of us could imagine. I'm filling my pillow cases with sand to protect the gunfire from localized looting. My laundry room is being used as a make-shift root cellar. I'm in a highrise condo so I's got's to do sumthin'

Hope people are willing to take your sand in exchange for goods and services.

Hope people are willing to take your sand in exchange for goods and services.

I've converted all of my early possessions into gold, platinum, uranium, cesium, helium, and of course barium. The sand is for sand bags. I learned in 'Nam that it keep Commie bullets from hitting you.

Jeebus what a bunch of ignorant Pub dupes. Many thanks to Reaganism and Voodoo for ruining the nonrich and the country, and for the world depression and the stupidest wars ever, 5 years of mindless obstruction, and brainwashing 25%+ of the country.

You can't go to any other modern country because they don't want Americans unless you're a doctor or megarich....Ay caramba...

We'll be fine again unless you morons get in again. The world beyond your alternate BS universe is aghast...LOL

I'm pretty sure we're going to be fine either way; regardless of who gets in. Our Congress is helpless to get out of their own way; bills that have 90% popular support get derailed there.

The Presidency is almost inmaterial at this point.

Forum List

Back