Since Obama- Why America is not Coming Back

r331987_1498356.jpg

A picture is (usually) worth a thousand words. This picture is worth a million.

This is a picture of exactly who Barack Obama is.

You mean President of the United States?

Who exactly is denying that he is?

He's not my President.

Only a traitor

-Geaux

r331987_1498356.jpg

A picture is (usually) worth a thousand words. This picture is worth a million.

This is a picture of exactly who Barack Obama is.

You mean President of the United States?

Who exactly is denying that he is?

He's not my President.

Only a traitor

-Geaux

Unless you live in another country, he is. Because he is the President of the United States whether people like it or not. Denying the truth doesn't change it.

BHO is president until he is not, and as such, we owe him our support wherever we can give it.

I despised GWB as president, but I supported him wherever I could.

Hey, and what are you against? Motivation. Hard work. Success. You don't want to earn things, you'd rather demand them. Even the animals of nature work for what they want, predators hunt prey for their young and for their survival; other animals build their homes from the ground up (or the treebranch), animals go to great lengths to get what they need. They don't do the things liberals do. They do work.

I wonder how many times I have read or heard the same exact talking point? It's gotta be over a thousand times.
Funny thing is that facts don't back this over-used talking point at all.
Facts show wages have been flat in Real Dollars since the 1980s. During the GOP debates all candidates admitted upwards mobility has become stagnant. As a chart I posted earlier on this thread shows that working Americans are earning less and less of the National Income.
Working Americans are getting screwed over and some folks are so brainwashed by ideological talking points that can't see the real world right in front of their eyes.

Nothing has really even changed.

You people are so fucking melodramatic.

OP- Has done nothing BUT come back- despite mindless 24/7/365 Pub obstruction and fear mongering...that gets you gloom and doom bs like this....and slows down the recovery by itself. Unpatriotic d-bags...

Last edited:
OP- Has done nothing BUT come back- despite mindless 24/7/365 Pub obstruction and fear mongering...that gets you gloom and doom bs like this....and slows down the recovery by itself. Unpatriotic d-bags...

Hard to be patriotic when Obummer craps on the flag.

See spot run

-Geaux

AT, you arguments are full of crap.

My opinion is as good, or better, than yours, and no, the rich are not going to stop investing in America.

I believe in what I know is right. You believe in what you know is correct. Right and wrong doesn't play into it.

As for the rich are not going to stop investing in America, the Capital Account begs to differ...

fredgraph.png

Well, you've managed to have a net account for the last financial quarter, so that's something.

The engine of prosperity is a healthy consuming middle class of which the rich feed.

Lincoln: labor always precedes capital. True that.

A middle class comes from the result of having a prospering economy. Not the other way around.

Nope. Labor precedes capital. A prospering economy booms because of a prosperous middle class that consumes and consumes and consumes.

Where exactly does the middle class obtain the capital to consume?

Tis what tis.

Is this why consumption is at it's highest level, and the middle class is still shrinking?

I wonder why this would happen.

Nothing has really even changed.

You people are so fucking melodramatic.

Well, you certainly are correct about that. During the 2012 Presidential Election, the people were given a straight choice between 'more of the same', and 'more of the same.' The electorate couldn't make of their minds, so they went with 'more of the same.'

I believe in what I know is right. You believe in what you know is correct. Right and wrong doesn't play into it.

As for the rich are not going to stop investing in America, the Capital Account begs to differ...

fredgraph.png

Well, you've managed to have a net account for the last financial quarter, so that's something.

A middle class comes from the result of having a prospering economy. Not the other way around.

Nope. Labor precedes capital. A prospering economy booms because of a prosperous middle class that consumes and consumes and consumes.

Tis what tis.

Is this why consumption is at it's highest level, and the middle class is still shrinking?

Because the rich think they can get richer by taking away the wealth of the middle class.

That led to the Progressive Age. That led to the New Deal and the modern welfare state.

What makes you think a kick in the butt is not coming again?

Tis what tis.

Because the rich think they can get richer by taking away the wealth of the middle class.

So the rich are taking away the wealth from the middle class? Are you saying that 'the rich' use to be the middle class?

That led to the Progressive Age. That led to the New Deal and the modern welfare state.

What makes you think a kick in the butt is not coming again?

Your historical understanding is very bad.

AmazonTania is not comprehending the issue, which is her problem.

Her avatar is simply yeah.

You are describing yourself, but that is OK.

We have a lot of one-siders like you, and we tolerate em.

You are one-sided because your argument does not make sense.

So I won't argue with your illogical presentation.

Yet another whiner claiming Romney lost because Obama handed out presents. As if no other politician in history has ever made campaign promises of gifts.

That sure does speak volumes about the Republican psyche that says the American people are weak and can be bought. What an attractive proposition that is sure to bring more adherents, eh? "You're all a bunch of pussies who took bribes. Vote GOP!"

Jesus, such self-destructive thinking is disgusting to watch.

That is not why Obama won. Obama won because he has the incredible good fortune of being opposed by the biggest collection of retards, psychopaths, hypocrites, bigots, and liars ever permitted to gather under one banner. The GOP steadfastly refuses to take out its trash. THAT is why Romney lost.

This avoidance of personal responsibility on the part of the GOP is exactly what is destroying it from within. The pieces of trash they have allowed to pile up in the party are metastasizing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back