Since Obama- Why America is not Coming Back

You can't come back when you don't know where you're going...Obabble has no clue,no map,no experience. He is a bad dream.

Presidents have very little influence over the economy. Even Congress doesn't have much influence over the economy. The cycle is beginning to turn. Give it another three to seven years, and the US economy is going to be booming. The stock market is going to double twice in the next fifteen years. In order for that to happen, Main Street will need to be booming also, and it will be.

To do list for Obama...

Pardon Zimmerman
Assassinate Assad
Eliminate Snowden and Assange
Submit his resignation

1) He doesn't have the power to pardon someone prosecuted by a State. He can only pardon people convicted of Federal crimes.

2) How is Assassinating Assad going to fix anything? The war will continue. We will be more involved in it and that's just silly.

3) What does eliminating them accomplish?

4) He's going to name me Vice President before he considers doing that, which is never.

1000807_599112523443950_150429837_n.jpg

Why do you think posting a propaganda picture is any less lying than if you said it?

Hey, and what are you against? Motivation. Hard work. Success. You don't want to earn things, you'd rather demand them. Even the animals of nature work for what they want, predators hunt prey for their young and for their survival; other animals build their homes from the ground up (or the treebranch), animals go to great lengths to get what they need. They don't do the things liberals do. They do work.

Work truly is an amazing blessing we have. I love working. I'd go insane without it.

Hey, and what are you against? Motivation. Hard work. Success. You don't want to earn things, you'd rather demand them. Even the animals of nature work for what they want, predators hunt prey for their young and for their survival; other animals build their homes from the ground up (or the treebranch), animals go to great lengths to get what they need. They don't do the things liberals do. They do work.

Suggestion: If you're gonna say something as patently stupid as this, you might want to address a liberal who has not worked since the age of 13, retired early and is living off investments.

That describes me.

How about you? You imply you're really hot stuff. Care to tell the truth?

In other words, you arent working.

Suggestion: If you're gonna say something as patently stupid as this, you might want to address a liberal who has not worked since the age of 13, retired early and is living off investments.

That describes me.

How about you? You imply you're really hot stuff. Care to tell the truth?

Boy, I sure do know how to get rid of a name-calling ignoramus.

You're still here though. So you havent succeeded.

If America is to survive at all. If its principles and values are to continue it must be partitioned. That means enough people who believe in America must stay and work towards that partition. To leave and abandon the whole to failed utopian ideals would mean the murder of the very idea of America. Every death in service to the nation would be rendered worthless and a waste.

There is a sliver that might be yet saved if it can be separated from the diseased.

I disagree. I think if the principles and values are to continue, we need to actually live the principles and values. If we are to restore the Republic we need to make sure it's built on the same Foundation the Founders built upon.

They were taught the classics. They were taught the scriptures. They were taught how to learn and not just what to learn.

We need to build lives of virtue like the ones they had if we wish to restore and exceed what they did.

What frustrates rightwingers the most is that they just can't accept how abnormal they are;

they can't figure out why normal America doesn't hate President Obama as much as they do;

they can't figure out why the nonsensical stupidity that they pass around inside the cocoon of their abnormal unreality as brilliance isn't seen as brilliance by normal America.

You can't come back when you don't know where you're going...Obabble has no clue,no map,no experience. He is a bad dream.

Presidents have very little influence over the economy. Even Congress doesn't have much influence over the economy. The cycle is beginning to turn. Give it another three to seven years, and the US economy is going to be booming. The stock market is going to double twice in the next fifteen years. In order for that to happen, Main Street will need to be booming also, and it will be.

Wow

Just fucking wow

Did you mean that or did your worst enemy hack your account to make you look foolish?

What frustrates rightwingers the most is that they just can't accept how abnormal they are;

they can't figure out why normal America doesn't hate President Obama as much as they do;

they can't figure out why the nonsensical stupidity that they pass around inside the cocoon of their abnormal unreality as brilliance isn't seen as brilliance by normal America.

Right. Progs love Obama's police state

We Are Not Coming Back
Please take a moment to digest this provocative article by a Jewish Rabbifrom Teaneck , N.J.
It is far and away the most succinct and thoughtful explanation of how our nation is changing. The article appeared in The Israel National News, and is directed to Jewish readership. 70% of American Jews vote as Democrats. The Rabbi has some interesting comments in that regard.

Rabbi Steven Pruzansky is the spiritual leader of Congregation Bnai Yeshurun in Teaneck, New Jersey

Here is the link to the article for those who want to follow up

Why Romney Didn't Get Enough Votes to Win - Op-Eds - Israel National News

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The most charitable way of explaining the election results of 2012 is that Americans voted for the status quo - for the incumbent President and for a divided Congress. They must enjoy gridlock, partisanship, incompetence, economic stagnation and avoidance of responsibility. And fewer people voted.

Copyright violation removed.

Romney lost because the conservative virtues – the traditional American virtues – of liberty, hard work, free enterprise, private initiative and aspirations to moral greatness – no longer inspire or animate a majority of the electorate. The notion of the “Reagan Democrat” is one cliché that should be permanently retired.

:doubt:

Another right wing TOOL blaming the victims.

I'm of the opinion that it's next to impossible for the average person to be in the 1% if that's what you mean. Much of that is due to inherited wealth and access to politicians through lobbying, something an average person doesn't have available. I've seen the american worker go from one wage earner per household to now two or more per household and Americans are working longer hours than ever before. Wages have remained stagnant. I don't think I'm entitled to anything but would like to see more equality. What good does accelerated depreciation do for the average person for just one example? Corporations can declare other countries as their residence for tax purposes. Can you or I? No. How about an equal playing field?

One has to ask himself Jason- How much is enough? Many of Americans would be happy to have the money to pay for internet like you and I, so do they view us as rich? Did we get an unfair advantage along the way to afford the average say $80 a month to do this?

Point is, you and I are doing better than others, and others are doing better than us. It makes for a diverse economy when free enterprise is able to muster. We need to let it thrive, not throttle it.

It's all relative

-Geaux

Not a bad answer but it didn't answer the question about why you and the rabbi in the article think that america is not coming back. There's not a whole lot of difference between obama and the republicans except romney was anxious to go into iran, I think america is not coming back because the country has lost it's manufacturing sector to low wage countries and we spend an inordinate amount of money on war and imperialism. There's fewer opportunities for the young because wages have stayed flat while many other costs have gone sky high, such as cost of living and transportationa and education. Me, I'm ok, not envious and I don't think anybody owes me anything but I'd like to see the wealthiest country in the world have at least a decent national health care system for it's citizens whom I think are more important than ceo's getting multi million dollar packages for denying claims. If you want to call that jealousy, fine.

Great debate- Civility does generate discussion.

I can't forecast where we are headed as a Nation for certainty, for I have always responded to the moment.

Why?

Because how we respond right now will create history as well as dictate our future. Under this criteria, the future is not so bright.

-Geaux

And that's a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Romney seriously fucked up with his 47% comment.

I was sitting with two brothers today, worth between 6 and 7 million alone, who both are military veterans with pensions and will draw SS and Medicare they purchased with their taxes.

We Republicans have to think about what we say.

I fired the republicans after Obamacare was allowed. I know they were outnumbered but they didn't even put up a fight

And Romney was a poor choice (Perry was ridiculous) but got my vote as an Independent anyway

Mine was not a vote for Romney, but a vote against Obummer

-Geaux

So you don't agree with the OP, where the rabbi profusely praises Romney and Ryan as men of 'substance, depth, and ideas'.

My guess is that, down deep somewhere, the GOP knows it screwed up.

It saw a country in rapid decline, and allowed itself to be taken over by people who had the wrong strategy for stopping that decline. A black & white, kneejerk approach was never going to work -- we've passed the tipping point on America's affection for government. A more reasoned, measured approach would have been a better tactic.

Not that it would have worked, mind you, it was probably too late.

So now we're entering into the era of a "fundamentally changed" America:

• A significantly more authoritarian centralized federal government,
  • Public discourse controlled and intimidated by Political Correctness,
  • A lower priority on border sovereignty,
  • A significantly lower priority on assimilation and America as a "melting pot",
  • A society more likely to "give" someone self-esteem rather than expecting them to earn it,
  • A continuation of the overall decay of what remains of our culture,
  • And demographics that essentially insure the above.
The GOP will have to find a way to function as an opposition party for the most part, we'll see if it can be effective at that. Perhaps if it is able to improve the way it promotes its message and if it can effectively marginalize those who impose self-inflicted wounds with their words, they can gain some strength back over time.

We'll see, huh?

For the exception of very few places, the rest of the world is too.

Well, they should find the "very few places" that arent and be on the next plane out.

Why aren't they leaving?

Because we are going to try to restore the Republic despite your impediment.

By spending countless hours on an obscure message board bitching and moaning about teleprompters and non-issues like Benghazi? And you wonder why you never get anywhere.

And that's a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

Yep, Frankie is definately a fruitloops fruitloop.

Forum List

Back