Since Obama- Why America is not Coming Back

Romney seriously fucked up with his 47% comment.

I was sitting with two brothers today, worth between 6 and 7 million alone, who both are military veterans with pensions and will draw SS and Medicare they purchased with their taxes.

We Republicans have to think about what we say.

I fired the republicans after Obamacare was allowed. I know they were outnumbered but they didn't even put up a fight

And Romney was a poor choice (Perry was ridiculous) but got my vote as an Independent anyway

Mine was not a vote for Romney, but a vote against Obummer

-Geaux

It was pretty clear that it would be the same regardless of politician. Especially if it came from Bush and Republican control.

Last edited:
Omg is you response? Not even a generality.

Are you of the opinion you're entitled to wealth since the 1% have it?

-Geaux

I'm of the opinion that it's next to impossible for the average person to be in the 1% if that's what you mean. Much of that is due to inherited wealth and access to politicians through lobbying, something an average person doesn't have available. I've seen the american worker go from one wage earner per household to now two or more per household and Americans are working longer hours than ever before. Wages have remained stagnant. I don't think I'm entitled to anything but would like to see more equality. What good does accelerated depreciation do for the average person for just one example? Corporations can declare other countries as their residence for tax purposes. Can you or I? No. How about an equal playing field?

One has to ask himself Jason- How much is enough? Many of Americans would be happy to have the money to pay for internet like you and I, so do they view us as rich? Did we get an unfair advantage along the way to afford the average say $80 a month to do this?

Point is, you and I are doing better than others, and others are doing better than us. It makes for a diverse economy when free enterprise is able to muster. We need to let it thrive, not throttle it.

It's all relative

-Geaux

Last edited:
op- You think it's not coming back beacause you get your "news' from a-hole obstructionists. Experts believe the BS Pub "Debt crisis" and sequester have cost the economy 1.5% in growth- add another 1% with a good REAL jobs infrastructure bill and you've GOT 4-4.5% growth and the USA leading the world pot of this PUB Great Recession. What a bunch of destructive hypocrites and angry brainwashed tools. GOP- go eat shytte and die in 2014...
Francocrape

Deltex, if Obama assassinates Assad America can expect a nuclear strike from Russia. That is the truth. That is how close we are right now to one wrong move and a radioactive America. imo.

Optimism is your strong suit, eh slick?
Do you really think Putin would push the button over Syria?
Is your view of world leaders that dim witted?

oh boy, of course...this utopia will only be achieved under a Democrat who see forcing people to learn for jobs even if they don't want to...that's why for five straight years unemployment has been 7.6 to 8%...talk about UNWILLING TO LEARN

but hope and change baby

Clearly that's what happens under a Republican president for 8 years and a congress under Republicans for 6.

Not even you can name something Republicans have done for this country since Eisenhower. Something good I mean. And I love it when they say name something Democrats have done. Just the fact Obama took down Bin Laden is a good place to start. Especially after Republicans let him go. And they did that to keep America in fear. You are either with us or with the terrorists. What a bunch of slimes.

Do for yourself used to be the motto that people died for to come to this free country..JFK, ask not what your country can DO FOR YOU...Now we have you people what have THEY DONE for me me me me me me..you are PART OF THE PROBLEM and that is who the Democrat PARTY play to and USE...how do you like being a USEFUL TOOL and FOOL?

507.jpg

Pants On Fire: Republicans Lie Three Times More Than Democrats According To New Study

Republicans would have us believe that "every man for himself" is good for the country. Proves why they are dangerous fools.

Deltex, if Obama assassinates Assad America can expect a nuclear strike from Russia. That is the truth. That is how close we are right now to one wrong move and a radioactive America. imo.
That's a bit over the top Jerry...I sat nuclear alert commanding a Titan II missile complex back in the 60's...we are no where near that now.

Because we are not on the alert. We have had an Akula class nuclear sub off coast of Texs ( russian sub ) last year up through July - we had 2 more russian attack subs reported off eastern seaboard and in one incident a russian sub caught in super storm sandy beginnings - sought refuge at Jacksonville which was within listening distance to Kings Ga Submarine base - no one even questioned this other than a reporter.

What we have is not a lesser threat but rather that whereas you were alert in the 60's today? They are fast asleep!

We have never been in greater danger than we are facing right now, imo. I swear on my life I have never felt America was more vulnerable to a nuclear attack by the Russians than where we are standing right this second! The Navy has known about Russians subs off our eastern seaboard since the 80's at least. I'm as serious as I can be. This October could well be the Red October Russians are lusting for even now. Are you not listening to the rhetoric here? Russian news stating America is Sodom and Gomorrah and Obama is a weak leader? Seriously? Can you read into that message or can you not? Russia is justifying their future rain of fire ( nuclear ) on us all in the name of us being Sodom and Gomorrah. Sorry! But I see the writing on the wall here! We're in big trouble!

And of course you have links to corroborate your claims?
Who gives a fuck what the Russians think? I am good as long as they send good hockey players over here and give our people a ride to the ISS.
Oh, one thing that is true in what you posted is that Obama is viewed as weak.

op- You think it's not coming back beacause you get your "news' from a-hole obstructionists. Experts believe the BS Pub "Debt crisis" and sequester have cost the economy 1.5% in growth- add another 1% with a good REAL jobs infrastructure bill and you've GOT 4-4.5% growth and the USA leading the world out of this PUB Great Recession. What a bunch of destructive hypocrites and angry brainwashed tools. GOP- go eat shytte and die in 2014...
Francocrape

Great argument, fool LOL.

Are you of the opinion you're entitled to wealth since the 1% have it?

-Geaux

I'm of the opinion that it's next to impossible for the average person to be in the 1% if that's what you mean. Much of that is due to inherited wealth and access to politicians through lobbying, something an average person doesn't have available. I've seen the american worker go from one wage earner per household to now two or more per household and Americans are working longer hours than ever before. Wages have remained stagnant. I don't think I'm entitled to anything but would like to see more equality. What good does accelerated depreciation do for the average person for just one example? Corporations can declare other countries as their residence for tax purposes. Can you or I? No. How about an equal playing field?

One has to ask himself Jason- How much is enough? Many of Americans would be happy to have the money to pay for internet like you and I, so do they view us as rich? Did we get an unfair advantage along the way to afford the average say $80 a month to do this?

Point is, you and I are doing better than others, and others are doing better than us. It makes for a diverse economy when free enterprise is able to muster. We need to let it thrive, not throttle it.

It's all relative

-Geaux

Not a bad answer but it didn't answer the question about why you and the rabbi in the article think that america is not coming back. There's not a whole lot of difference between obama and the republicans except romney was anxious to go into iran, I think america is not coming back because the country has lost it's manufacturing sector to low wage countries and we spend an inordinate amount of money on war and imperialism. There's fewer opportunities for the young because wages have stayed flat while many other costs have gone sky high, such as cost of living and transportationa and education. Me, I'm ok, not envious and I don't think anybody owes me anything but I'd like to see the wealthiest country in the world have at least a decent national health care system for it's citizens whom I think are more important than ceo's getting multi million dollar packages for denying claims. If you want to call that jealousy, fine.

op- You think it's not coming back beacause you get your "news' from a-hole obstructionists. Experts believe the BS Pub "Debt crisis" and sequester have cost the economy 1.5% in growth- add another 1% with a good REAL jobs infrastructure bill and you've GOT 4-4.5% growth and the USA leading the world out of this PUB Great Recession. What a bunch of destructive hypocrites and angry brainwashed tools. GOP- go eat shytte and die in 2014...
Francocrape

Great argument, fool LOL.

Truth hurts, doesn't it....Crape-o-meter.

Obama has been successful twice for the same reason, which is the damage done to this Nation by his predecessor, George W. Bush. Bush represented the core of the contemporary Republican Party, which has maneuvered America into invading and occupying a sovereign nation on a pretext. He deliberately wasted a projected budget surplus and he nearly collapsed the Economy.

Bush did these things because the shadow government, which consists of bankers and Wall Street financiers, positioned him, supported him, and promoted his election for the express purpose of doing exactly those things. The problem was he went about it much too brazenly and too much like the smart-ass elitist fop that he is ("Now, watch this drive") etc. He pissed off a lot of voters and his brash stupidity frightened a lot more -- including a lot of Republicans.

So the king-makers went looking for someone who was slick enough to put forth a convincing "hope and change" act while maintaining the status quo -- and along came this skinny Black fellow with the White mama who talks like a White man but presents as the diametric opposite of the Connecticut yankee with the Texas drawl who did too good a job of crippling the middle class.

Obama is a con man. An artful bullshit artist whose job it is to keep the lid on and avoid the political revolution George W. Bush nearly caused. His method is one step forward and two steps back. He's done none of the things that desperately need to be done to promote a secure future for the Nation but has in fact laid the groundwork for the rise of an insidious Big Brother style government.

It will be interesting to see who the shadow government installs in 2016 to put the finishing touches on.

Um, no...

The USA will come back when Pubs get thrown out next year, and in the long run when we start investing in education, training, and infrastucture, which the GOP is too shortsighted and greedy to do. BIG difference. They believe their own BS, and are thus going the way of the Dodo...

Shadow gov't my azz, and Obama HAS started WAYYY overdue health care reform, alt energy competition. Wall St. reform, and starting to make the bloated rich pay their fair share, no thanks to Pubs...

Shadow gov't under Pubs OK, and definitely a brake on the Dems, and of course Dems aren't ANTI capitalist, despite what the PPM says...

Last edited:
Um, no...

The USA will come back when Pubs get thrown out next year, and in the long run when we start investing in education, training, and infrastucture, which the GOP is too shortsighted and greedy to do. BIG difference. They believe their own BS, and are thus going the way of the Dodo...
What makes you think the Democrats are going to do any better? Remember when the Democrats took the Congress and Nancy Pelosi's first order of business was to announce that impeachment (of George W. Bush) was off the table?

Nothing has changed. The only hope for America is a radical political revolution, beginning with someone like Bernie Sanders or Dennis Kucinich as President, which is not going to happen -- because this Nation is as divided today as it was right before the Civil War. If it is at all possible for the necessary political revolution to occur it will only happen after things get bad enough to bring the People together and in the streets. And I just don't see it happening that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back