Since Obama- Why America is not Coming Back

I'm sure it's much worse than any of us could imagine. I'm filling my pillow cases with sand to protect the gunfire from localized looting. My laundry room is being used as a make-shift root cellar. I'm in a highrise condo so I's got's to do sumthin'

Hope people are willing to take your sand in exchange for goods and services.

I've converted all of my early possessions into gold, platinum, uranium, cesium, helium, and of course barium. The sand is for sand bags. I learned in 'Nam that it keep Commie bullets from hitting you.

So you bought all of those things 60% off the lows? That's really smart of you.

Not really...

We Are Not Coming Back
Please take a moment to digest this provocative article by a Jewish Rabbifrom Teaneck , N.J.
It is far and away the most succinct and thoughtful explanation of how our nation is changing. The article appeared in The Israel National News, and is directed to Jewish readership. 70% of American Jews vote as Democrats. The Rabbi has some interesting comments in that regard.

Rabbi Steven Pruzansky is the spiritual leader of Congregation Bnai Yeshurun in Teaneck, New Jersey

Here is the link to the article for those who want to follow up

Why Romney Didn't Get Enough Votes to Win - Op-Eds - Israel National News

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The most charitable way of explaining the election results of 2012 is that Americans voted for the status quo - for the incumbent President and for a divided Congress. They must enjoy gridlock, partisanship, incompetence, economic stagnation and avoidance of responsibility. And fewer people voted.

Copyright violation removed.

We can't return to the greatness of America since obama? He really doesn't explain what that greatness was except in general terms, republican virtues, aspirations of moral greatness industry, hard work, god, country etc. In one fell swoop obama destroyed all that? What specific great virtues are no longer present in america if obama destroyed them? I consider obama a typical run of the mill politician that hasn't done anything radical at all and has continuously put only establishment types in positions of importance. If america was so great before, and the mooching democrats got all the free stuff, then why is the inequality of wealth distribution still shifting toward the very wealthy and has been since reagan? And not even the top 10%, but more like the top 1%.

Last edited:
So we know that greenbeard and luddly neddite are paid OFA Obama internet shills.

Who else?

Don't know greenbeard but Luddly Neddite is not a paid shill on internet for anyone. I don't believe that.

Greenbeard is very knowledgable and always sticks to the issue at hand. Read his posts in the healthcare forum.

Is there really any such thing as being paid to post? If so, I wouldn't make much. OTOH, there are some who are here from dawn until the next dawn.

This thread is just more of the same thing - blaming Obama for R obstruction.

944419_596922446996291_1140169632_n.jpg

#61- Brilliant!! Til next year.The majority is getting sick to death of hypocrite Pubs and nutjob hater dupes....

no, but we are getting sick to death of you repeating the same old shit..do we hate you for it? no , but beg you to get a new game

Last edited:
America is coming back even after what Republicans have done to it. Just the fact that nearly 4 million jobs go begging because people don't have the skills. Course, Republicans will never have the skills. They are simply unwilling to learn. Which is why their leadership and business wants to bring immigrants here with degrees. To take over jobs Republicans are not qualified for and never will be.

Hope that helped.

oh boy, of course...this utopia will only be achieved under a Democrat who see forcing people to learn for jobs even if they don't want to...that's why for five straight years unemployment has been 7.6 to 8%...talk about UNWILLING TO LEARN

but hope and change baby

Clearly that's what happens under a Republican president for 8 years and a congress under Republicans for 6.

Not even you can name something Republicans have done for this country since Eisenhower. Something good I mean. And I love it when they say name something Democrats have done. Just the fact Obama took down Bin Laden is a good place to start. Especially after Republicans let him go. And they did that to keep America in fear. You are either with us or with the terrorists. What a bunch of slimes.

Hey, and what are you against? Motivation. Hard work. Success. You don't want to earn things, you'd rather demand them. Even the animals of nature work for what they want, predators hunt prey for their young and for their survival; other animals build their homes from the ground up (or the treebranch), animals go to great lengths to get what they need. They don't do the things liberals do. They do work.

Why don't Republicans believe in education? Too much hard work? It's beyond what they are capable of? Hard work doesn't always lead to success. A Republican ditchdigger will never be more with education but they work very hard. You don't think Mitt Romney works hard? He doesn't even have a job. But he did have an auto exec and a governor as father. Did that help?

So we know that greenbeard and luddly neddite are paid OFA Obama internet shills.

Who else?

Don't know greenbeard but Luddly Neddite is not a paid shill on internet for anyone. I don't believe that.

Greenbeard is very knowledgable and always sticks to the issue at hand. Read his posts in the healthcare forum.

Is there really any such thing as being paid to post? If so, I wouldn't make much. OTOH, there are some who are here from dawn until the next dawn.

Elephant: Reduce the deficit, cut spending! Obama: No!

Who else?

Common knowledge that OFA has paid shills on many Internet forums. Easy to spot. Greenbeard is classic one. Has all the talking points and always pops up to attempt to deflect valid points with red herrings and misinformation.

BTW, that cartoon is beyond dumb. BO's stimulus went mostly to pay back public and other unions for their votes and donations. HS rail is a joke. Just make-work for unions, and will never be profitable, always highly subsidized by taxpayers. His "jobs bill" was another joke. We don't need gov't to "create" jobs -- we need gov't to get the fuck out of the way so the private sector can create jobs. Virtually every day Obama does something or proposes a new bill, regulation, or tax that kills jobs. The ACA has put a massive pall over jobs and the overall economy for years, and it's only going to get worse next year.

Last edited:
America is coming back even after what Republicans have done to it. Just the fact that nearly 4 million jobs go begging because people don't have the skills. Course, Republicans will never have the skills. They are simply unwilling to learn. Which is why their leadership and business wants to bring immigrants here with degrees. To take over jobs Republicans are not qualified for and never will be.

Hope that helped.

oh boy, of course...this utopia will only be achieved under a Democrat who see forcing people to learn for jobs even if they don't want to...that's why for five straight years unemployment has been 7.6 to 8%...talk about UNWILLING TO LEARN

but hope and change baby

Clearly that's what happens under a Republican president for 8 years and a congress under Republicans for 6.

Not even you can name something Republicans have done for this country since Eisenhower. Something good I mean. And I love it when they say name something Democrats have done. Just the fact Obama took down Bin Laden is a good place to start. Especially after Republicans let him go. And they did that to keep America in fear. You are either with us or with the terrorists. What a bunch of slimes.

Do for yourself used to be the motto that people died for to come to this free country..JFK, ask not what your country can DO FOR YOU...Now we have you people what have THEY DONE for me me me me me me..you are PART OF THE PROBLEM and that is who the Democrat PARTY play to and USE...how do you like being a USEFUL TOOL and FOOL?

Last edited:
Hope people are willing to take your sand in exchange for goods and services.

I've converted all of my early possessions into gold, platinum, uranium, cesium, helium, and of course barium. The sand is for sand bags. I learned in 'Nam that it keep Commie bullets from hitting you.

So you bought all of those things 60% off the lows? That's really smart of you.

Not really...

I also had Titanium...I forgot to list it.

We Are Not Coming Back
Please take a moment to digest this provocative article by a Jewish Rabbifrom Teaneck , N.J.
It is far and away the most succinct and thoughtful explanation of how our nation is changing. The article appeared in The Israel National News, and is directed to Jewish readership. 70% of American Jews vote as Democrats. The Rabbi has some interesting comments in that regard.

Rabbi Steven Pruzansky is the spiritual leader of Congregation Bnai Yeshurun in Teaneck, New Jersey

"The most charitable way of explaining the election results of 2012 is that Americans voted for the status quo - for the incumbent President and for a divided Congress. They must enjoy gridlock, partisanship, incompetence, economic stagnation and avoidance of responsibility. And fewer people voted.

We can't return to the greatness of America since obama? He really doesn't explain what that greatness was except in general terms, republican virtues, aspirations of moral greatness industry, hard work, god, country etc. In one fell swoop obama destroyed all that? What specific great virtues are no longer present in america if obama destroyed them? I consider obama a typical run of the mill politician that hasn't done anything radical at all and has continuously put only establishment types in positions of importance. If america was so great before, and the mooching democrats got all the free stuff, then why is the inequality of wealth distribution still shifting toward the very wealthy and has been since reagan? And not even the top 10%, but more like the top 1%.

Why all those people on welfare have a Reagan welfare cadillac and a million dollars in their pocket. They have lobster dinner every night, and have swimming pools, jets, 5,000 square foot homes and gardners and maids and..................

You would think the rightwing would come to understand NO ONE, ABOSUTELY NO ONE, is buying the BS anymore....LMAO!!!:eusa_angel:

Reagan triples the debt, W doubles it and starts a depression, then the Pub hypocrites and dupes start a deficit cult. What a pile of crappe. It's just pure obstruction of a recovery, a-holes and chumps...

Last edited:
We Are Not Coming Back

Why all those people on welfare have a Reagan welfare cadillac and a million dollars in their pocket. They have lobster dinner every night, and have swimming pools, jets, 5,000 square foot homes and gardners and maids and..................

You would think the rightwing would come to understand NO ONE, ABOSUTELY NO ONE, is buying the BS anymore....LMAO!!!:eusa_angel:

well good then, keep voting your freedoms away and vote to become a ward of the state...vote Democrat

lol..at those who slam the rich. You had every opportunity to apply hard work and risk to reap wealth

Sorry, some things just don't get handed to you

-Geaux

So the actual rate richest pay is 17%, middle class 24% is fine with you?

I only worry about myself and stay out of everyone's business.

This is America. There will always be people better off than me and those worse off. If I want to change that ratio, I have to make it happen

Not the government

-Geaux

So the actual rate richest pay is 17%, middle class 24% is fine with you?

Being that the rich pay carry more of the tax burden and provides majority of the federal tax revenue.

I don't see why not.

So what? They should be paying far more. That will help the economy, and no, the rich won't stop investing in the country. That is stupid talk.

Forum List

Back