Since the Birther thing is being brought up again, I have one question...

Anyone who still thinks Obama is a foreign born agent, secretly sent here to undermine our nation by communists (i.e. most birthers), is a certified idiot.
I don't think he is a foreign agent and that is not what this thread is about.

I want to know why he was telling his literary agency that he was born in Kenya, and if he lied about being from Kenya when being admitted into university....he has his college transcripts locked down like Ft. Knox....why?
I want to know why he was telling his literary agency that he was born in Kenya

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Uh huh....not buying it.
I didn't expect you to.

Anyone who still thinks Obama is a foreign born agent, secretly sent here to undermine our nation by communists (i.e. most birthers), is a certified idiot.

I want to know why he was telling his literary agency that he was born in Kenya, and if he lied about being from Kenya when being admitted into university....he has his college transcripts locked down like Ft. Knox....why?

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
Uh huh....not buying it.
I didn't expect you to.
And I have a perfectly rational reason not to. If anything, for intellectual honesty's sake....you have to give me that. He had been with the agency since 1991, it was up on their website until two months into his 2008 campaign. Then and only then did they change it. There's no reason why one shouldn't be skeptical of Miriam's statement.

Obama quote: "I come from Kenya"
Current Mrs Trump: "I have a college degree from Slovenia"

Are you also interesting in actual foreign births?
Why would I care that she was born and raised in Slovakia? It's not like she denies it. Or that she could.

Whatever point you were trying to make, it isnt any point at all

Why would I care that she was born and raised in Slovakia? It's not like she denies it. Or that she could.

I guess you missed the point of this post. Mrs. Trump claims to have a college degree, when in fact, she doesn't.

In this video, did Obama say he comes from Kenya or not?

Not.

Notice how the video cuts away to a long shot or to a moment where he has his back to the camera every time "he" reveals the SHOCKING information.

Given the crappy quality of the video, it would be very easy for someone with even basic video editing skills to add or delete certain key words from other speeches in order to rope in the gullible.

IOW,
qtvyy.jpg

And you fell for it.

Uh huh....not buying it.
I didn't expect you to.
And I have a perfectly rational reason not to. If anything, for intellectual honesty's sake....you have to give me that. He had been with the agency since 1991, it was up on their website until two months into his 2008 campaign. Then and only then did they change it. There's no reason why one shouldn't be skeptical of Miriam's statement.
You didn't say you were skeptical of what she said...you said you "weren't buying it".
So, can I assume that means that you think she's flat-out lying?

I guess you missed the point of this post. Mrs. Trump claims to have a college degree, when in fact, she doesn't.
She's not running for president either. So no, I don't really care.

The Trump campaign was trying to imply that their POTUS candidate's wife is half as educated as the current FLOTUS, who has 2 college degrees from world's top universities.
Turns out Trump married a floozy.

People care if HRC lies. Don't you care if Trump lies, and is exposed as a floozy lover? His judgement is of interest.
:)

The Trump campaign was trying to imply that their POTUS candidate's wife is half as educated as the current FLOTUS, who has 2 college degrees from world's top universities.

People care if HRC lies. Don't you care if Trump lies, and is exposed as a floozy lover? His judgement is of interest.
Sure I care if Trump lies....but I don't give two shits whether his wife was born in Slovakia and got a degree there or not.

Uh huh....not buying it.
I didn't expect you to.
You didn't say you were skeptical of what she said...you said you "weren't buying it".
I think it's more likely she is lying than telling the truth. I have no way to prove she is lying, so yes....That's being skeptical.

Uh huh....not buying it.
I didn't expect you to.
I think it's more likely she is lying than telling the truth. I have no way to prove she is lying, so yes....That's being skeptical.
So, was the NYT also lying the year before then?

Uh huh....not buying it.
I didn't expect you to.
Not sure what you are referencing. Did I miss a link to an NYT article about this you posted or something?

Sure I care if Trump lies....but I don't give two shits whether his wife was born in Slovakia and got a degree there or not.
So, you care if Barack, leaving office soon, has birth roots in Kenya (beyond DNA), but not if a POTUS candidate has girlie interests that demonstrates his maturity? Do i got that right?
image.jpg

She & Donald have great chemistry!

I didn't expect you to.
Not sure what you are referencing. Did I miss a link to an NYT article about this you posted or something?
It seems you did.
Since the Birther thing is being brought up again, I have one question...

Thread idea. Thanks!

In this video, did Obama say he comes from Kenya or not?

Obama quote: " I come from Kenya"

LOL- why do Birthers believe anything they see on the Internet? Why do Birthers believe that a Youtube video must be true?

upload_2016-9-15_17-17-17.jpeg

And why do Birthers like you start a whole new thread to re-argue the same things?

The video is a joke video- but hey that has never stopped Birthers from believing in anything

Why did Obama allow his literary agency to claim he was born in Kenya for so long?y

Why have you started a whole new thread to ask the question again? Why do you want everyone else to speculate like a Birther

There is no evidence that Barack Obama ever knew that the bio buried in a pamphlet in 1991 said he was born in Kenya.

So, you care if Barack, leaving office soon, has birth roots in Kenya (beyond DNA), but not if a POTUS candidate has girlie interests that demonstrates his maturity? Do i got that right?
View attachment 89655
She & Donald have great chemistry!
No, you illiterate moron. I have already said I do not believe he is from Kenya. I want to know why he lied to his literary agency that he was born in Kenya. And I want to know if that's why he had his college records sealed.

I have never believed he was born in Kenya. I have always thought that whole thing is stupid, even if he was born in Kenya, he had an american mother and that makes him an american citizen by birth.

Forum List

Back