Since the Birther thing is being brought up again, I have one question...

She's not running for president either. So no, I don't really care.
The Trump campaign was trying to imply that their POTUS candidate's wife is half as educated as the current FLOTUS, who has 2 college degrees from world's top universities.
Turns out Trump married a floozy.

People care if HRC lies. Don't you care if Trump lies, and is exposed as a floozy lover? His judgement is of interest.
:)
Sure I care if Trump lies....but I don't give two shits whether his wife was born in Slovakia and got a degree there or not.
So, you care if Barack, leaving office soon, has birth roots in Kenya (beyond DNA), but not if a POTUS candidate has girlie interests that demonstrates his maturity? Do i got that right?
View attachment 89655
She & Donald have great chemistry!
. And I want to know if that's why he had his college records sealed..

Prove that Barack Obama had his college records sealed.

Prove it- or admit you 'erred' in your claim.

Or you are just lying.
He won't release them, will he? That's pretty much having them sealed. He may not have gotten a court order to have them sealed..but nonetheless....he won't release them.

So okay, I should've used another word instead of sealed because that sort of implies he had them sealed by court order...what I mean is he won't let anyone access them and he won't release them himself.

Wow- so you purposely ignored the actual content from Factcheck?

Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

upload_2016-9-15_17-46-6.png

The Trump campaign was trying to imply that their POTUS candidate's wife is half as educated as the current FLOTUS, who has 2 college degrees from world's top universities.
Turns out Trump married a floozy.

People care if HRC lies. Don't you care if Trump lies, and is exposed as a floozy lover? His judgement is of interest.
Sure I care if Trump lies....but I don't give two shits whether his wife was born in Slovakia and got a degree there or not.
So, you care if Barack, leaving office soon, has birth roots in Kenya (beyond DNA), but not if a POTUS candidate has girlie interests that demonstrates his maturity? Do i got that right?
View attachment 89655
She & Donald have great chemistry!
. And I want to know if that's why he had his college records sealed..

Prove that Barack Obama had his college records sealed.

Prove it- or admit you 'erred' in your claim.

Or you are just lying.
He won't release them, will he? That's pretty much having them sealed. He may not have gotten a court order to have them sealed..but nonetheless....he won't release them.

So okay, I should've used another word instead of sealed because that sort of implies he had them sealed by court order...what I mean is he won't let anyone access them and he won't release them himself.

Okay- so after claiming over and over that Barack Obama had had his college records 'sealed' now you agree that he hasn't released his college records.

So now you are admitting that President Obama is acting exactly like President Bush and President Clinton and President Bush....and candidates Clinton and Trump.

Nobody voluntarily releases their college records. Because no one cares except their enemies- Rick Perry's college records were illegally leaked- and yeah- the only ones who cared were his political enemies.

So you object to President Obama acting like every other President. LOL

No idiot. I posted the relevant part in my screenshot. He was not a constitutional law professor. And that's the facts. He's a liar.

Right there- the college says he was a "professor in the Law School"- that is the fact- the University of Chicago Law disagrees with you.

upload_2016-9-15_17-46-6-png.89672

No idiot. I posted the relevant part in my screenshot. He was not a constitutional law professor. And that's the facts. He's a liar.

Right there- the college says he was a "professor in the Law School"- that is the fact- the University of Chicago Law disagrees with you.

Screenshot_2016-09-15-17-32-26.png
Well they lied sweetie, he wasn't.

Also....I just wanted to let you know that I love how you ran away from the other thread and started trolling this one hard after I asked youbare question you couldn't answer.

Is Syriusly a coward? I think so.

LOL oh how funny- you left the other thread and started this thread with the same Birther bullshit

Is OffensivelyOpenMinded trying to compensate for inadequate equipment elsewhere? I think so.

View attachment 89673Well they lied sweetie, he wasn't.

Wow- don't talk to me like you talk to your dick.

Why do you keep claiming that everyone else is lying? You know eventually you might have to face the fact that Birthers have lied to you.

Also....I just wanted to let you know that I love how you ran away from the other thread and started trolling this one hard after I asked youbare question you couldn't answer.

LOL oh how funny- you left the other thread and started this thread with the same Birther bullshit

Is OffensivelyOpenMinded trying to compensate for inadequate equipment elsewhere? I think so.
I never left that thread, I've been posting in both whenever I get a response....unless its just you repeating yourself and calling me a birther...then I just ignore those ones. If you made a new point ...I responded.

I have to go cook dinner, but I will be back.

I never left that thread, I've been posting in both whenever I get a response....unless its just you repeating yourself and calling me a birther...then I just ignore those ones. If you made a new point ...I responded.

I have to go cook dinner, but I will be back.

I will check in later.

I look forward to you continuing to insist that we should ignore the facts but instead believe your speculation.

Like how Barack Obama had his college records sealed......LOL

The quote is out of context, as you well know, OOM.

Yep, you are clearly Alt Right in that you are identified with tribal and racial elites.

Anyone who still thinks Obama is a foreign born agent, secretly sent here to undermine our nation by communists (i.e. most birthers), is a certified idiot.
I don't think he is a foreign agent and that is not what this thread is about.

I want to know why he was telling his literary agency that he was born in Kenya, and if he lied about being from Kenya when being admitted into university....he has his college transcripts locked down like Ft. Knox....why?

His college transcripts were never locked. This has been repeated over and over again, but has never been true. It's against Harvard's policies to release anybody's college transcripts without their permission.

Anyone who still thinks Obama is a foreign born agent, secretly sent here to undermine our nation by communists (i.e. most birthers), is a certified idiot.

I want to know why he was telling his literary agency that he was born in Kenya, and if he lied about being from Kenya when being admitted into university....he has his college transcripts locked down like Ft. Knox....why?

His college transcripts were never locked. This has been repeated over and over again, but has never been true. It's against Harvard's policies to release anybody's college transcripts without their permission.
So they're locked by him. You just contradicted yourself.

No President has been asked to release their birth certificate, he does it to shut people up, and they claim it was fake. Why would he now release his college transcripts? Instead he's decided to laugh this conspiracy off until January after eight years of conspiracy theorists claiming they'd get him impeached. :lol:

No President has been asked to release their birth certificate, he does it to shut people up, and they claim it was fake. Why would he now release his college transcripts? Instead he's decided to laugh this conspiracy off until January after eight years of conspiracy theorists claiming they'd get him impeached. :lol:
So yeah....he is refusing to release them. So they're locked by him.

You still contradicted yourself.

He's released his tax returns and birth certificate, and now you want his college transcripts. Just accept that you have nothing on him. He's at the end of his term. It's time to quit crying.

He's released his tax returns and birth certificate, and now you want his college transcripts. Just accept that you have nothing on him. He's at the end of his term. It's time to quit crying.
Blah blah blah....you still contradicted yourself. His transcripts are locked by him. Doesn't matter what else you bring up that he released. He didn't release his transcripts.

Forum List

Back