Since the Birther thing is being brought up again, I have one question...

By the way....George W Bush did release his transcripts. So what is Obama afraid of? Maybe he's not as smart as he pretends to be. I mean, Bush wasnt super stellar in college....yet he released his.

George W. Bush Transcript

No Bush didn't. They were leaked. :lol:
So? Why didn't anyone ever leak Obama's? Media protecting him, don't want to go after him because he's a Democrat?

And again, what is Obama afraid of?

You're hopeless.
No, you're a hypocrite and your beloved president is a chicken shit liar.

What's he afraid of? Why are you so scared to answer?
lol

A rightwing birther nitwit accusing others of being ‘liars.’

Too funny.

This thread isn't about if he actually is from Kenya or not, this thread is to shut some people up who say he never claimed to be from Kenya only.

birfers are such morons. :cuckoo:
Not a birther. Obama was born in Hawaii.... I agree that anyone who thinks he was born in Kenya is a moron. You'll never find one post of me saying I think he was born in Kenya.

So why are you calling me a birther, dumbass?

Blah blah blah....you still contradicted yourself. His transcripts are locked by him. Doesn't matter what else you bring up that he released. He didn't release his transcripts.

Why would he? This college conspiracy thing materialized out of thin air one day.
What's he afraid of? Same question you ask about Trump and his tax returns, hypocrite.

They're locked by him. He is scared if Trump is supposedly scared of what is in his tax returns....Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns either, does he, hypocrite?

And don't tell me, "Bbbbut....every presidential candidate has!".... So the fuck what? First time for everything.
Just as a reminder to everyone...Trump has repeatedly promised that he'd release his tax returns...before he refused to release his tax returns that is...
So what? He doesn't have to. He already released his financial report as required.
You're tossing 'hypocrite' around quite freely is all.
Trump doesn't have to...but he made a big show of promising to...and now he refuses to.

Obama never promised to release his college records.
Doesn't matter if he never promised to, my friend. The question is, why when asked to wouldn't he do it? What does he have to hide? What's he afraid of?

Why would he? This college conspiracy thing materialized out of thin air one day.
What's he afraid of? Same question you ask about Trump and his tax returns, hypocrite.

They're locked by him. He is scared if Trump is supposedly scared of what is in his tax returns....Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns either, does he, hypocrite?

And don't tell me, "Bbbbut....every presidential candidate has!".... So the fuck what? First time for everything.
Just as a reminder to everyone...Trump has repeatedly promised that he'd release his tax returns...before he refused to release his tax returns that is...
So what? He doesn't have to. He already released his financial report as required.
Trump doesn't have to...but he made a big show of promising to...and now he refuses to.

Doesn't matter if he never promised to, my friend. The question is, why when asked to wouldn't he do it? What does he have to hide? What's he afraid of?
Why should he?
Are you saying that the moment someone asks you to reveal some personal information and you refuse it must mean that you have something to hide?

How about you post your college records, your tax returns and...oh, I dunno, your browser history for the past six months here?

Why should he?
Are you saying that the moment someone asks you to reveal some personal information and you refuse it must mean that you have something to hide?

How about you post your college records, your tax returns and...oh, I dunno, your browser history for the past six months here?
It isn't a matter of why should he....it's a matter of why won't he. If he has nothing to hide, why not?

Why should he?

It isn't a matter of why should he....it's a matter of why won't he. If he has nothing to hide, why not?
Maybe he doesn't want to...because they're private.
It doesn't mean he has anything to hide.

Why should he?

Meh. Anything is possible, but he loves to brag about how great he is, you'd think he'd have no reason to not release them unless there's something embarrassing in them. He is supposed to be such a great 'constitutional scholar'....why not prove it?

Only a moron would think he didn't. If you hired somebody to represent you, would you not take care to make sure they did it properly? Yes, yes you would. He knew about it, there is no reasonable case that can be made that he didn't. Other than he is a lazy moron.

So which is it, is Obama a liar or a lazy moron?

I suspect that Obama was taking grants and/or scholarships based on his being a foreign student, and he knew it was not true and him and his colleges dont want it to become an issue, so they stonewall efforts to find out they why of this matter.

Only a moron would think he didn't. If you hired somebody to represent you, would you not take care to make sure they did it properly? Yes, yes you would. He knew about it, there is no reasonable case that can be made that he didn't. Other than he is a lazy moron.

So which is it, is Obama a liar or a lazy moron?

I suspect that Obama was taking grants and/or scholarships based on his being a foreign student, and he knew it was not true and him and his colleges dont want it to become an issue, so they stonewall efforts to find out they why of this matter.
Yep. Something along those lines. He is responsible for the Birther conspiracies at the end of the day I bet....and the proof is in his transcripts.

Why should he?

Meh. Anything is possible, but he loves to brag about how great he is, you'd think he'd have no reason to not release them unless there's something embarrassing in them. He is supposed to be such a great 'constitutional scholar'....why not prove it?
He's just had two terms as President of the USA...personally, I don't think he needs to prove anything to the rest of us.

His college transcripts were never locked. This has been repeated over and over again, but has never been true. It's against Harvard's policies to release anybody's college transcripts without their permission.
And the distinction between "locked records" and "no permission to see the records" is a distinction without a hell of a difference.

Why should he?

He's just had two terms as President of the USA...personally, I don't think he needs to prove anything to the rest of us.
Well that's where we differ. I think he needs to prove something to the rest of us.....excluding you of course, since you don't care if he lied about being Kenyan for benefits or not.

His college transcripts were never locked. This has been repeated over and over again, but has never been true. It's against Harvard's policies to release anybody's college transcripts without their permission.
And the distinction between "locked records" and "no permission to see the records" is a distinction without a hell of a difference.
I know right? That guy is slow.

Forum List

Back