Since the Birther thing is being brought up again, I have one question...

IDB isn't that bad. At least he discusses without insulting right out of the gate.
I dont mind insults, but I do mind morons that send you on wild goose chases when they really just could not care less what you bring to them.

IF Obama were really born in Kenya, he would be ineligible to be POTUS, but cretins like IDB act like, "So what?"

Why should he?
Are you saying that the moment someone asks you to reveal some personal information and you refuse it must mean that you have something to hide?

How about you post your college records, your tax returns and...oh, I dunno, your browser history for the past six months here?
It isn't a matter of why should he....it's a matter of why won't he. If he has nothing to hide, why not?
Maybe he doesn't want to...because they're private.
It doesn't mean he has anything to hide.
Meh. Anything is possible, but he loves to brag about how great he is, you'd think he'd have no reason to not release them unless there's something embarrassing in them. He is supposed to be such a great 'constitutional scholar'....why not prove it?
He's just had two terms as President of the USA...personally, I don't think he needs to prove anything to the rest of us.
Well that's where we differ. I think he needs to prove something to the rest of us.....excluding you of course, since you don't care if he lied about being Kenyan for benefits or not.
Of course he should...he should open up his personal records just because someone came up with an unfounded conspiracy theory.
When you put it like that it sounds perfectly fair and reasonable.

IDB isn't that bad. At least he discusses without insulting right out of the gate.
I dont mind insults, but I do mind morons that send you on wild goose chases when they really just could not care less what you bring to them.

IF Obama were really born in Kenya, he would be ineligible to be POTUS, but cretins like IDB act like, "So what?"
And plenty of leftists I have run across said just that when this all started.

Is that how you've interpreted my posts?
Damn...and I thought I'd crafted every word so carefully for the most cretinous among us.
I even typed really slow but, since I'm not fluent in 'Cretin' it looks like I missed one.
Sorry Jimbo.

It isn't a matter of why should he....it's a matter of why won't he. If he has nothing to hide, why not?
Meh. Anything is possible, but he loves to brag about how great he is, you'd think he'd have no reason to not release them unless there's something embarrassing in them. He is supposed to be such a great 'constitutional scholar'....why not prove it?
He's just had two terms as President of the USA...personally, I don't think he needs to prove anything to the rest of us.
Well that's where we differ. I think he needs to prove something to the rest of us.....excluding you of course, since you don't care if he lied about being Kenyan for benefits or not.
Of course he should...he should open up his personal records just because someone came up with an unfounded conspiracy theory.
It's not unfounded....his own wife said he was born in Kenya...he didn't make any effort to correct the error on his bio on his literary agency's website or the pamphlet back in 1991.

You may turn around and say, "Maybe he just didn't see it?" And to that I would say "Bullshit. If you hired someone to represent you...would you not take the time to make sure they did it properly, even if you were busy being a senator who barely did anything while being a senator, wouldn't you have an aide or SOMEONE make sure the job you hired them for was done right? Hopefully you'll respond, " Why yes I would, OOM."...any other reply is just willful ignorance. It isn't that I'm presenting baseless anything....its because you simply just don't want to entertain the idea Obama is a lying piece of shit.

It's not unfounded....his own wife said he was born in Kenya...he didn't make any effort to correct the error on his bio on his literary agency's website or the pamphlet back in 1991.

You may turn around and say, "Maybe he just didn't see it?" And to that I would say "Bullshit. If you hired someone to represent you...would you not take the time to make sure they did it properly, even if you were busy being a senator who barely did anything while being a senator, wouldn't you have an aide or SOMEONE make sure the job you hired them for was done right? Hopefully you'll respond, " Why yes I would, OOM."...any other reply is just willful ignorance. It isn't that I'm presenting baseless anything....its because you simply just don't want to entertain the idea Obama is a lying piece of shit.

In this thread there were two newspaper articles linked to that stated that he was born in Hawaii - both written in the year before his literary agent's blurb about him.
You don't think he was born in Kenya but that he lied about it to get university privileges, despite the contrary story being printed in national newspapers.
He ran a hell of a risk of discovery if that's the truth.

Nevertheless, he still doesn't have to prove anything either way - whether I care about it or not.
Not even if conspiracy theorists stamp their feet and hold their breaths.

In this thread there were two newspaper articles linked to that stated that he was born in Hawaii - both written in the year before his literary agent's blurb about him.
You don't think he was born in Kenya but that he lied about it to get university privileges, despite the contrary story being printed in national newspapers.

Nevertheless, he still doesn't have to prove anything either way - whether I care about it or not.
That does not matter. If he would have corrected those errors and not slipped up so many times, nobody would be suspicious of his birth certificate. He is the main one responsible for the Birther movement because he left all of this stuff out there, and I believe knowingly. Some day, his transcripts will be leaked. Heck, I might even say screw it and start a go fund me page, take donations so we can put a reward out there for it. Lol

That does not matter. If he would have corrected those errors and not slipped up so many times, nobody would be suspicious of his birth certificate. He is the main one responsible for the Birther movement because he left all of this stuff out there, and I believe knowingly. Some day, his transcripts will be leaked. Heck, I might even say screw it and start a go fund me page, take donations so we can put a reward out there for it. Lol
I'll guarantee you that going through anyone's life with a fine tooth comb would turn up documents and utterances and coincidences that could be woven into a sinister narrative if you chose to.

Anyway, I'm sure that Donald's people will report back from Hawaii any day now with the unbelievable things that they've found.
Then you'll be able to say "I told you so".

I'll guarantee you that going through anyone's life with a fine tooth comb would turn up documents and utterances and coincidences that could be woven into a sinister narrative if you chose to.

Anyway, I'm sure that Donald's people will report back from Hawaii any day now with the unbelievable things that they've found.
Then you'll be able to say "I told you so".
Not while the government of Hawaii is run by Democrats. I wouldn't count on it.

This isn't actually one of my top priorities anyway, it's just something that interests me when brought up.

No President has ever been asked for his birth certificate. Odd that Obama is the only one that was black. :rolleyes:

Ever think that the reason Obama said he was from Kenya was simply referring to his heritage on his father's side?

I've told people that my family comes from Norway, Germany and Scotland. Matter of fact, on the Scottish side, my lineage goes all the way to Robert the Bruce.

On occasion I've told people that I'm a Scottish Viking by way of Germany.
No, because if you're not from Kenya, you don't say "I'm from Kenya".
So you think he was somehow snuck into the country so he could be president decades later? Are you a retard? Yes or no the answer is the same for both questions.

Ever think that the reason Obama said he was from Kenya was simply referring to his heritage on his father's side?

I've told people that my family comes from Norway, Germany and Scotland. Matter of fact, on the Scottish side, my lineage goes all the way to Robert the Bruce.

So you think he was somehow snuck into the country so he could be president decades later? Are you a retard? Yes or no the answer is the same for both questions.
No. I believe he was born in Hawaii. You should read the thread a little more so that way you don't post dumb questions that have been answered multiple times.

No. I believe he was born in Hawaii. You should read the thread a little more so that way you don't post dumb questions that have been answered multiple times.
This is what I was answering:

Clearly that statement questions whether he was born here or not. To that question, the correct response is:

Anyone who still thinks Obama is a foreign born agent, secretly sent here to undermine our nation by communists (i.e. most birthers), is a certified idiot.
I don't think he is a foreign agent and that is not what this thread is about.

I want to know why he was telling his literary agency that he was born in Kenya, and if he lied about being from Kenya when being admitted into university....he has his college transcripts locked down like Ft. Knox....why?

His college transcripts were never locked. This has been repeated over and over again, but has never been true. It's against Harvard's policies to release anybody's college transcripts without their permission.
So they're locked by him. You just contradicted yourself.

Why do you keep lying about his college records?

You already admitted you 'erred' in claiming that Barack Obama had sealed his records- no you are saying that Barack Obama 'locked' his records?

Why do you feel a need to lie?

Everyone's college records are 'sealed' by federal law. Obama no more 'locked' his records than I did- or Donald Trump did.

[
And don't tell me, "Bbbbut....every presidential candidate has!".... So the fuck what? First time for everything.

Yes- don't dare challenge Offensively about why he demands that this President and only this President show him his college records

See if you can spot the only President that Offensively believes is obligated to show his college records to him.

Why would he? This college conspiracy thing materialized out of thin air one day.
What's he afraid of? Same question you ask about Trump and his tax returns, hypocrite.

They're locked by him. He is scared if Trump is supposedly scared of what is in his tax returns....Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns either, does he, hypocrite?

And don't tell me, "Bbbbut....every presidential candidate has!".... So the fuck what? First time for everything.

You really want to bring up Trump's tax returns? Obama has released both his tax returns and birth certificate. Trump has released nothing, but now his supporters want college transcripts as well. Then you'll just say they were faked. Just admit that you're desperate to find anything. Give it up.
He hasn't released his college transcripts....what's he afraid of?

You people have cooked up every conspiracy in the book over the last eight years, and it's gotten you nowhere. Now he has a couple months left in office. Just admit when you've lost.
I said....what is he afraid of? What's in those transcripts he doesn't want seen?

President Obama is about to leave office- and like every other President- and Presidential candidate- he has declined to release his college records.

Donald Trump is running for office- and is looking for votes- he refuses to release his college records- like every other candidate- and refuses to release his tax returns- unlike any other candidate.

Odd isn't it that you have no curiousity about why Trump refuses to release his tax returns- or his college records- when he is actually running for office- but you are obsessed by Barack Obama acts like every other President- and doesn't release his college records.

What is Trump hiding?

LOL

By the way....George W Bush did release his transcripts. So what is Obama afraid of? Maybe he's not as smart as he pretends to be. I mean, Bush wasnt super stellar in college....yet he released his.

George W. Bush Transcript

No- George Bush didn't 'release' his transcript.

George Bush's Yale transcripts were illegally leaked- and AFTER they were leaked- Bush put them up on line.

George W. Bush’s grades at Yale eventually became public, but only because somebody leaked them to the New Yorker magazine. Bush himself refused to release them, according to a 1999 profile in the Washington Post.

Of course Bush never released his Harvard transcripts at all- just like Obama.

See if you can spot the only President Offensively thinks should be required to show his college transcripts

Forum List

Back