Since the Birther thing is being brought up again, I have one question...

Why is this birther nonsense being kept alive. Even the Birther that wants to be president has said that Obama was born in the US and he doesn't want to talk about it anymore, because apparently, he's "finished" the birther argument.

He was also the one fanning the flames.

Original birthers.
A]

King Birther

upload_2016-9-19_15-19-25.png

This thread isn't about if he actually is from Kenya or not, this thread is to shut some people up who say he never claimed to be from Kenya only.
You cant shut people up with poorly edited fake video. You need facts. You have none and have forever damaged your credibility.

This thread isn't about if he actually is from Kenya or not, this thread is to shut some people up who say he never claimed to be from Kenya only.
You cant shut people up with poorly edited fake video. You need facts. You have none and have forever damaged your credibility.
Even Trump can't shut us up.

MENE

I will keep telling the truth

MENE

That Hussein Obama was born in Kenya

TEKE

and is an illegitimate president foisting the biggest con in American history

UPHARSON

Until God himself writes this truth on Trump's wall for all to see.

MENE

I will keep telling the truth

MENE

That Hussein Obama was born in Kenya

TEKE

and is an illegitimate president foisting the biggest con in American history

UPHARSON

Until God himself writes this truth on Trump's wall for all to see.
I figured Drumpf was taking a calculated gamble. He knows nutty birthers will never give up the ghost no matter how much reality smacks them around.

Obama has been 'gaming' the system since he was a kid.
He applied to schools as a 'foreign student' listing Kenya as his birth place.
He has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees trying to keep his school applications/academic records sealed.
One day the truth will be revealed and the fucking LIB MSM will shrug and say "What difference does it make now?".

Anyone who still thinks Obama is a foreign born agent, secretly sent here to undermine our nation by communists (i.e. most birthers), is a certified idiot.
I don't believe any of that crap.
I do believe Obama 'gamed' the education system by flat out lying about where he was born whenever/however it suited him.

He applied to schools as a 'foreign student' listing Kenya as his birth place.
He has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees trying to keep his school applications/academic records sealed.
One day the truth will be revealed and the fucking LIB MSM will shrug and say "What difference does it make now?".

You do realize that for several years, Obama went to a Catholic school in Indonesia, right? If he's an American citizen, then yeah, when he's in Indonesia, he IS a foreign student.

MENE

No one can shut up Birthers, or Truthers or Holocaust deniers.

Anyone who still thinks Obama is a foreign born agent, secretly sent here to undermine our nation by communists (i.e. most birthers), is a certified idiot.
I don't believe any of that crap.
I do believe Obama 'gamed' the education system by flat out lying about where he was born whenever/however it suited him.

And you believe that because......of the lies Birthers told you?

He applied to schools as a 'foreign student' listing Kenya as his birth place.".

Prove it.

Remember- lies, rumors or innuendo posted on WND is not 'proof'

Why do you believe that Birther crap when it is shown to be lies over and over?

MENE

No one can shut up Birthers, or Truthers or Holocaust deniers.
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
I'll be watching you.

Forum List

Back