Since this is the Politics Forum...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
How does it help Trump politically to attack a Goldstar family?

Is there a bloc of voters out there who are not already in Trump's camp who've just been waiting for one of the candidates to put those damn Goldstar mothers in their place,

and now they'll flock to Trump?

Is there a bloc of voters out there who are not already in Trump's camp who've just been waiting for one of the candidates to put those damn Goldstar mothers in their place,

It's Trumpism in a nutshell. All he had to say was I respect their opinion and thank them for their son's sacrifice. We all agree on keeping the nation safe. We can disagree. I have nothing further to say about the Khans beyond saying I will pray for them.

But he must lunge for every piece of slowly sinking bait like a bloated carp. And while the Khans are not typical bait, the HRC campaign repeatedly goads him into going off script .... and he can't resist. It's like crack for him.

Not that Hillary shouldn't just STFU and respond to every email question with I messed up, I am very sorry, and I'll never do it again .. and when pressed just say I've answered every question but now I feel the nation needs to move on......

But I think Trump's unkind and uncivil response to the Khans will linger for him, and ironically we are no going into a time where there should be fewer "new" stories.

Clinton-Kaine Have to CANCEL Cleveland, Ohio Event Due to Lack of Interest.
A whole bunch of people showed up for Trump. Odd that.

Maybe it's because of the goofy vice pres Hitlery picked. Is he Howard Deans brother?

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F157806%2FGettyImages-583554324.jpg

Njc1YjFhM2ViMCMvWTBqZzMyN0RDTkNibEloMnBHeExwVko5TVQ0PS8xMHgxNTE6MzkyNHgyMTM5LzEyODB4NjIwL2ZpbHRlcnM6cXVhbGl0eSg3NSkvaHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL3BvbGljeW1pYy1pbWFnZXMvODkweTl1OXlobXZ6YXA0NGFmanhxdmg0d2dqNXFjNG9tanIzNG5hdmo0bHNybW5vdXF0MHM3aHh6MnJ1cHQ0cS5qcGc.jpg

Their kid enlisted voluntarily.
The father it turns out is a radical member of the Muslim Brotherhood that Hillary called a "terrorist organization".
Hillary voted for the war in Iraq.
The stupid rag heads were 'played' by Hillary.
Rag head parents> "clock boy parents".
It never ends with the stupid LIBs.

The father it turns out is a radical member of the Muslim Brotherhood that Hillary called a "terrorist organization".

Is everyone from your country this nasty?

What country are you from?

I take it no one thinks this helps Trump.

lol, duh.
-----------------------------------------------I don't think that it hurts the TRUMP , further info on the 'kizer' says that the guy is some kinda operator for Islamic brotherhood and 'cair' . ------------- even without that rumor when 'kizer' said that violence has nothing to do with 'islam heck , I knew that he was lying and 'fos' . -------------------------- as another thought , I see this dead son as a volunteer soldier that took on a risky and dangerous JOB and he paid the ultimate price Carbineer .

------------------------------------------------------------ its called being REALISTIC and seeing with clear eyes Carbineer .

Forum List

Back