Since when has a war in your lifetime caused gas rices this high

I sure as hell dont
And I can go back to Korea

Pretty lame excuse

Wow, your first social security number must have been written with Roman numerals.

Anyway, this isn't the war. Gas prices never came back down after the pipeline ransomware attack. Companies realized Biden wasn't going to do anything about high gas prices so it was game on. He only pretends to care this year because it is the midterms. Come middle of November, he won't care if they go to $10/gal. No feathers off his lame duck arse.

Never.
We never had 'greenie' nitwits in power before that wanted to go lock, stock, and two smokin' barrels into windmills, solar, and electric cars way, way before it's time!
And the jury is still out; it may never be time.
F'in idiots!!!

What used to be viewed as mental illness is now considered merely being a typical Democrat.

Wow, your first social security number must have been written with Roman numerals.

Anyway, this isn't the war. Gas prices never came back down after the pipeline ransomware attack. Companies realized Biden wasn't going to do anything about high gas prices so it was game on. He only pretends to care this year because it is the midterms. Come middle of November, he won't care if they go to $10/gal. No feathers off his lame duck arse.

Joey is the earliest lame duck in lame duck history!
And the mid-terms haven't occurred yet.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I sure as hell dont

Pretty lame excuse
1648761533818.png

I sure as hell dont

Pretty lame excuse

Certainly not this one as gas has been going up since 2021 and in 2021 when biden said he would declare war on oil production and on climate change people were warning us about high gas prices in 2022. When he executive ordered out all of Trump's domestic oil plans it started, it's been steadily rising since then it only took a sharp upturn around the war.

Obviously this is long before Russia made it's move on Ukraine.

Bidens excuse of high gas prices due to the war is an absolute lie and anyone with a memory that extends as far back at 1 year knows it's a lie.

Certainly not this one as gas has been going up since 2021 and in 2021 when biden said he would declare war on oil production and on climate change people were warning us about high gas prices in 2022. When he executive ordered out all of Trump's domestic oil plans it started, it's been steadily rising since then it only took a sharp upturn around the war.

Obviously this is long before Russia made it's move on Ukraine.

Bidens excuse of high gas prices due to the war is an absolute lie and anyone with a memory that extends as far back at 1 year knows it's a lie.

Joey's dad always told him, "Son, never take credit for your fuck-ups!".

Often times complex situations require a complex solution. However, this situation is extremely simple. All we have to do is put the full might of America into an unbridled effort to pump as much oil from our resources as possible. The fact that Al Gore and AOC would throw temper tantrums, is why this logical, easily obtainable solution is "off the table". Good grief.

I sure as hell dont

Pretty lame excuse
During WWII, even though gasoline and fuel oil was rationed prices never were over $0.35 cents/ gallon. In fact we heated our home with kerosene and never had problems purchasing it throughout WW II and the Korean war. In fact I can remember Regular Sunoco gasoline at $0.299/gallon in the 1960's.

During WWII, even though gasoline and fuel oil was rationed prices never were over $0.35 cents/ gallon. In fact we heated our home with kerosene and never had problems purchasing it throughout WW II and the Korean war. In fact I can remember Regular Sunoco gasoline at $0.299/gallon in the 1960's.
And the US had all the oil we needed...

Never.
We never had 'greenie' nitwits in power before that wanted to go lock, stock, and two smokin' barrels into windmills, solar, and electric cars way, way before it's time!
And the jury is still out; it may never be time.
F'in idiots!!!

Hey Doc, remember gas wars? I got gas for 19.9 once in the early 70's in Monmouth Illinois, across the street from a bar where Wyatt Earp was born.

Forum List

Back