Since when has a war in your lifetime caused gas rices this high

I sure as hell dont
And I can go back to Korea

Pretty lame excuse
Just a few years ago actually. I remember when it was over $150 a barrel.

Joey's dad always told him, "Son, never take credit for your fuck-ups!".
Biden didn't run the GOP Covid response and world crap leader that caused the supply chain crisis and inflation even before conservative/Trump hero Putin did this obscenity...When do you fools see reality and sthu?

Biden didn't run the GOP Covid response and world crap leader that caused the supply chain crisis and inflation even before conservative/Trump hero Putin did this obscenity...When do you fools see reality and sthu?

You really are shot out, dupe!!

If COVID is so easily defeated, why isn't vaccination and lockdowns enough to end COVID? Stupid

Hey Doc, remember gas wars? I got gas for 19.9 once in the early 70's in Monmouth Illinois, across the street from a bar where Wyatt Earp was born.
That had to be 1973-74 right after that fuel prices started going up. then came Jimmy Carter 1978-79 and fuel prices began soaring.

Never.
We never had 'greenie' nitwits in power before that wanted to go lock, stock, and two smokin' barrels into windmills, solar, and electric cars way, way before it's time!
And the jury is still out; it may never be time.
F'in idiots!!!
They are not greenies they are globalists.

Gulf War II with Boosh jr.
~~~~~~

Gas Prices and Geopolitics

Over the past 50 years, the United States has too often relied on foreign oil to fuel American families and small businesses. However, since the beginning of the shale revolution in the United States, American reliance on overseas oil has steadily decreased. It hasn’t always been like that, which is why it is important to maintain our country’s self-reliance on domestic production to keep crude prices low so Americans can enjoy the benefits of affordable energy, such as low gasoline prices.

Graph-440x420.jpg

Hey Doc, remember gas wars? I got gas for 19.9 once in the early 70's in Monmouth Illinois, across the street from a bar where Wyatt Earp was born.
I get gas every time I eat at McDonalds....where the Big Mac and the McRib was born.

~~~~~~

Gas Prices and Geopolitics

Over the past 50 years, the United States has too often relied on foreign oil to fuel American families and small businesses. However, since the beginning of the shale revolution in the United States, American reliance on overseas oil has steadily decreased. It hasn’t always been like that, which is why it is important to maintain our country’s self-reliance on domestic production to keep crude prices low so Americans can enjoy the benefits of affordable energy, such as low gasoline prices.

Graph-440x420.jpg
275083011_4656848527753778_4544686825830661055_n.jpg

Oregon is a shjthole. It had nothing to do with war.

Oregon is a shithole ... don't come here ... you'd hate it ... 80% of the geographic area is heavy Republican ...

We had political signs saying to vote of Donald Trump, and we had political signs full of bullet holes ... yeah, you'd hate it here with everyone packin' heat ...

Forum List

Back