Since when is self defense a crime?

You stupid hate filled Moon Bats think it is not self defense when you fight against a viscous attack by Negroes and Communists.

After all the Democrat leadership of your shithole gave you permission to destroy anything you want to so it must be illegal to do anything to stop the destruction like put out a fire. You think you have the right to kick that person in the head, beat him with a skateboard and threaten him with a loaded Glock.

Rittenhouse is the one who is the hater. He had no business being there as he did not live here., He was not attacked until shots were fired. They have the right to defend themselves.

In every post.

When you deny the right of an American to defend their own life from the predators you are demanding that the terrorist not face the consequence of the violence they are engaged in.

Stop defending terrorism.
Quote the post.

When you can't will you have the integrity to admit you're a lying sack of shit?

Quote the post.

When you can't will you have the integrity to admit you're a lying sack of shit?
He "shouldn't" have been there (this is fantasy land....the fact is that he WAS THERE)

So if we live in REALITY land rather than FANTASY land.......what were his options? Either fight, or die.

Which outcome in REALITY land do you support? Please be clear so I don't have to assume.

What law allows a 17 year old to openly carry a rifle?
It's a poorly written WI law that doesn't specifically say a person older than 16 cannot carry a weapon. Only so called "dangerous weapons " are restricted so a 16 year old can walk around with a loaded semiautomatic rifle but not a switchblade because a loaded rifle isn't a "dangerous weapon".

Talk about a stupid law

Three adults attack and chase a child who's trying to run away, good luck convincing any jury the child instigated that.

After he fires at them. They have a right to defend themselves from Rittenhouse. If someone had a gun, they should have shot him dead and that would be self-defense.

He "shouldn't" have been there (this is fantasy land....the fact is that he WAS THERE)

So if we live in REALITY land rather than FANTASY land.......what were his options? Either fight, or die.

Which outcome in REALITY land do you support? Please be clear so I don't have to assume.
Right that's what I said.

Where did i say he should die and where did i say other criminals should get a pass?

You made that shit up so admit it .

In REALITY his being there did nothing to protect anyone
In Reality dumb teenagers with no training shouldn't be playing cop

Right that's what I said.

Where did i say he should die and where did i say other criminals should get a pass?

You made that shit up so admit it .

In REALITY his being there did nothing to protect anyone
In Reality dumb teenagers with no training shouldn't be playing cop
you failed to answer my question.

Im not making anything up. If I am, answer my question and set me straight.

you failed to answer my question.

Im not making anything up. If I am, answer my question and set me straight.

It's Dough boy's bad decisions that were the cause of his killing 2 people.

Rittenhouse is the one who is the hater. He had no business being there as he did not live here., He was not attacked until shots were fired. They have the right to defend themselves.
When was the last time you went somewhere you had no business being simply because you didn't live there?

What law allows a 17 year old to openly carry a rifle?
Why do single parent children get violent and burn down buildings and loot and maime and kill other citizens? Just to start. What kind of society that over 55 years spending tens of trillions of dollars to right the wrongs of the past accept these things?...So after seeing these thing from Obama on with no pushback, why would not someone pushback? So someone did. A person with balls. And the rioters ran from him after. They saw a two way war for the first time. Even though he may have not seen it that way. Don't worry. There are law enforcement people who will arrest and destroy others for their salaries, benefits and pensions.

It's Dough boy's bad decisions that were the cause of his killing 2 people.

Its ok, you can say it. Go ahead and prove me right and say you wanted him to die. Thats the ONLY LOGICAL CONCLUSION to your argument. We both know it.

Its ok, you can say it.

So what?

His being there was the cause of all his trouble.

Ask him if he would do it again. If he says he would then it's just proof that there is no cure for stupid.

I have no problem with shooting in self defense but when the person who kills in self defense is responsible for the situation I don't really care what happens to him

Forum List

Back